Prince Hamzah Current Events 1: April 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:helllo everyone the video of hamzah was lovely but is there any videos of him speaking in english i have watched the royal tour on youtube but its only for a couple of seconds sorrry to have to ask can anybody help me please:flowers::flowers:

Check petra today, Prince Hamzah patronized an event with Prince Hashem and guess what Prince Hashem's daughters were there too, very cute :p
Really!!! Which event? Cant wait to see those pics!!!!
Nothing on petra website till now. Only the int'l archery completion pics.

Last edited:
Really!!! Which event? Cant wait to see those pics!!!!
Nothing on petra website till now. Only the int'l archery completion pics.
yes this event but watch jordan tv they put on thing call sport magazine then they tell king attend archery championship then they put eveything but they dont put princesses alltime only little but final we see them they are very nice & cute

Thank you for the nice Pic I want more if you have please :wave:
no problem :flowers:

aaaaah i find pictshare for princess haya bint hamzah & princess noor , my friend is fotografer he bring me this pictshares :

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

i dont know when but try read properties or subject of the pictshare

i hope you like the pictshares :flowers:

but if want more tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so very glad to see Hamzah in Jordan! To be honest with you, I was fearing the worst. I suspected he was secretly exiled from Jordan, just like his mother. I'm sorry to say that, but I expect everything from K Abdullah from now on. :ermm: These were/are my thoughts and to be frank with you all, I don't really care about any negative reactions to my post. Last but not least, Burzg I'm so proud of you lately, you are doing a wonderful job at TRF!!!!! :hug: :flowers:

I'm so very glad to see Hamzah in Jordan! To be honest with you, I was fearing the worst. I suspected he was secretly exiled from Jordan, just like his mother. I'm sorry to say that, but I expect everything from K Abdullah from now on. :ermm: These were/are my thoughts and to be frank with you all, I don't really care about any negative reactions to my post. Last but not least, Burzg I'm so proud of you lately, you are doing a wonderful job at TRF!!!!! :hug: :flowers:

I am a little surprised at your comment. Prince Hamzah has been in staff college for the last year. I believe he finishes this summer. It is nice that he came back for the national celebrations. He is part of the family. I do not believe that Queen Noor has been 'exiled' from Jordan as she regularly in Jordan. I know HM King Abdullah is like his father, a true Hashemite and believes in inclusion and not exclusion. :flowers:

I'm sorry to hear that my comment surprised you, FA! No, Q Noor & Hamzah aren't 'exiled' from the the country, I guess I meant they were 'secretly exiled' or 'excluded', as you have put it. You know, something like 'We don't talk about it, we pretend everything's fine between us, we smile at each other when we get photographed together, but you're no longer welcome here." Come on FA, you know how these regimes work better than I do, don't you? ;)

Any New Rare Pictures of Prince Hamzah :wub::jordanflag:

I was looking for video of him speaking in English but i could not find any :(

Thank you for the nice Pic I want more if you have please :wave:
Prince Hamzah In This Vedio Speak English

you have to wait little so he come & speak

YouTube - ‪Jordan - The Royal Tour - Part 2‬‏

enjoy

I am a little surprised at your comment. Prince Hamzah has been in staff college for the last year. I believe he finishes this summer. It is nice that he came back for the national celebrations. He is part of the family. I do not believe that Queen Noor has been 'exiled' from Jordan as she regularly in Jordan. I know HM King Abdullah is like his father, a true Hashemite and believes in inclusion and not exclusion. :flowers:
what means staf college?

I'm sorry to hear that my comment surprised you, FA! No, Q Noor & Hamzah aren't 'exiled' from the the country, I guess I meant they were 'secretly exiled' or 'excluded', as you have put it. You know, something like 'We don't talk about it, we pretend everything's fine between us, we smile at each other when we get photographed together, but you're no longer welcome here." Come on FA, you know how these regimes work better than I do, don't you? ;)

There is nobody in the JRF who wants to exclude PHamzah!

Several irrelevant posts have been removed. Please stay on topic.

Thank you
Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Last edited:
r princess haya is a very beautiful little girl what a cute little face is she at school yet

what is staff college and what do they do there

Thanks for sharing that video. Whoa that ski diving makes me quezy just looking at it.
It's good to hear Hamzah speak.

burzg you are the greatest u always come topps with the photos what would we do without you keep up the good work hun

Nicely put! :flowers: I really loved how Hamzah looked on June 10th. He's probably still in Jordan, methinks, because he has to attend his cousin's wedding on Friday. So aren't there any more pictshares of him in Jordan during the summer?! :ermm:

Nicely put! :flowers: I really loved how Hamzah looked on June 10th. He's probably still in Jordan, methinks, because he has to attend his cousin's wedding on Friday. So aren't there any more pictshares of him in Jordan during the summer?! :ermm:
prince hamzah now in USA ;)

This thread has been cleaned up of nearly two pages of the latest empty, irrelevant and off-topic posts.

Please remember that this is a current events thread, not a fan club for Prince Hamzah and comments like "he is sooooo CUTE" will be deleted as per TRF Rules.
If you still wish to conduct such a discussion with other members, please do so via private message.

Also, queries about the whereabouts of Prince Hamzah every few days is getting rather repetitive and adds little to the discussion, particularly since the latest available news and information about the Prince is posted in this thread anyway.

If you want to discuss Prince Hamzah's attendance at the wedding of Prince Rashid, please visit the relevant thread:

All further empty and irrelevant posts will be deleted without warning.

Humera

Jordan Forum Moderator

thansk you very much sara but the pictshare very small :ermm: , here bigger pictshare 1200 pixel from petra

His Royal Highness Prince Hamza Ibn Al Hussein took the oath as regent before the cabinet.
Sept 17 2011 , Saturday

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

see prince hamzah "right" hand ring ;)

here pictshare zoom for the ring

Back
Top Bottom