Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 32: January - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not my intention to argue with anyone, this is only my opinion. I feel that Letezia did what she had to do go back to work. It seems that if she hadn't she would have been criticized for taking to long to mourn by those who just don't seem to like her in spain. Secondly people make it seem to me like she made a miracle by going back to work. Many people lose their loved ones and have to go back to work right after. She simply did what many people do every day.

If you wish to continue this discussion, you might want to do it in the What's your opinion about Felipe & Letizia? thread because what most of you do, is voicing your opinion about the Princes of Asturias, and that has hardly anything to do with Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Current Events thread.

And whether you all continue the discussion or not, remember that everyone has the right of opinion, which must not necessarily be the same as yours.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures:flowers:
I think she'll be a great Queen

It's good to see the Pss back performing her duties and I have to agree that her make-up looks good. It's very natural..:)

zaza61 said:
Missaga, it's not proved that Erika comitted suicide. Please can you respect it ? I hope I don't bless you saying that but we don't have to relate a special press and expect the true if her family wants to give it public.
Many thanks.
I agree with you Letizia is a very professional personality
Sorry, it just read it so many places :wacko: But I'm sorry, if it's not confirmed officially, I see ..

seto said:
She simply did what many people do every day.

This can summarise all my messages here regarding this issue,sometimes the language barrier doesn't allow me to express very well, but this phrase is really what I wish to say here regarding Letizia back to work!!!

Totally right Seto and biboquinhas with the single little difference: not many people have to do that with a swarm of photographers focus on them, shooting them, watching for the least sign of weakness, that's all!!

It's only for this so little difference that the Princess of Asturias can be conspicious and is remarkable, the else as you say "many people do every day". I want to add so that "many people HAVE to do every day" because they don't have an other choice, but here it's not the question!

Last edited:
Thanks Lula for this first shots of heariing (s) of today. I think that we can thank you to be so hurry to show us the fist pics of quiet all events of the Princes of Asturias, I want to add for the Prince too.

TRH Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe attend official audiences-Febraury 22, 2007
February 22, 2007 - Palacio de la Zarzuela
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Letizia in public one more time
20MINUTOS/AGENCIAS. 22.02.2007 - 14:08h

After just three weeks after the demise of Erika Ortiz, princess Letizia reappeared in public to fulfill her official duties. The wife of Don Felipe looked sad and tired. She wore a black embroidered dress topped by a black coat with a belt that showed her advanced pregnancy.

The princes of Asturias received today the board of directors of the Estudios Madrileños Institute, an institution that has as a purpose to promote, study and broadcast the region's culture.

Letizia vuelve a aparecer en público - 20minutos.es

Could you please explain to me where is Zarzuela Palace? Is that the Queen and King private residence? So why many events take part there and not in a public place?
Thanks

Last edited:
Many thanks, dear LCM, for this pics. As you know, it's not a mystery I find the princess of Asturias absolutly beautiful until to be totally biaised.... this shots mad my day!

biboquinhas said:
Could you please explain to me where is Zarzuela Palace? Is that the Queen and King private residence? So why many events take part there and not in a public place?
Thanks

If you want to know all on the Zarzuelas Palace and the "pabellon del Principe" you have to go to thread :"Castles, Palaces, Royal Houses pictures "

biboquinhas said:
Thanks
La Zarzuela can be called a public place as well. It's not a strictly private residence of the Kings, as it belongs to the National Patrymony and has both private and "official" parts.

Last edited:
for me letizia look very sad yet, it's logic, you can see the pain in her face, she look more old but is only until she feel better

The Princess has a sad smile but its beauty is calm. :angel: :heart:
Very beautiful. :flowers: :wub:

corazon said:
for me letizia look very sad yet, it's logic, you can see the pain in her face, she look more old but is only until she feel better

it's difficult to agree that tha sadness make you older!

Yes you are totally right when yourae noticing that the Princess look very sad but can you actually said that she looks older?

I'm not a psycholic interpreter of human behaviourism ( en particular according shots) but it seems to me normal the the Princess is shocked yet, by the way it seems so normal that she have a sombre face, that's all.

Generally speaking I have allways some difficulties to understand why at each time the Princess of Asturias is confronted with difficulties, we can read that she looks older. Since her engagement, she is becoming an old woman...:lol:

good to see her back! I agree that she looks sad, but she still looks beautiful with that sad smile!

Somebody said that Letizia was with the prince in Cervantes Institute one week after the death of her sister for later to be a longg time shut in Palace,but......seems that that person was mistaken because the princess has appeared just one week after her last appearance.:rolleyes:

Princess Letizia continues having a very annoying pregnancy and she has the pain of her sister, therefore I value much more her appearances in publish and I admire her more and more and...
By the way Letizia is very beautiful in those photos:flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures, i agree, she still looks sad but beautiful, i hope to see her smile again.

Lauritas138 said:
Somebody said that Letizia was with the prince in Cervantes Institute one week after the death of her sister for later to be a longg time shut in Palace,but......seems that that person was mistaken because the princess has appeared just one week after her last appearance.:rolleyes:

OK, Lauritas, yes I said that she would rest for a couple of weeks.
I admit it, I was wrong. :bang:

Let me argue in my defence that I said that because I thought Felipe would hold all his events outside Madrid this week, I didn't know he would attend some at Zarzuela Palace :lol:. Casareal.es doesn't post his activities in advance any more...

Last edited:
julianne said:
i agree, she still looks sad but beautiful, i hope to see her smile again.

So do I . What a great and courageous princess she is ! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom