Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess Looks splendid in these pictures :flowers:

lula said:

lula, thanks for all the pictures and news.

Letizia seems to like her outings with Felipe. Im not really liking what she is wearing, but its better than what she has been wearing the past few outings. Im glad to see her in dresses

I think that the royal house is very right to don't announce the presence of the Princess in the agenda of the week to allow her her presence if she feels well. Like that, no stress more but a great pleasure for the observers!

I'm very glad to see them together with the Princess looking well. They are a fantastic couple and that we can tell it more and more!

Letizia very elegant,.Princess letizia splendid in these pictures

Thanks, today I like the dress of letizia.

Thanks for the pictures.
I do not like the dress, but she really looks beautiful today.

lula said:
Traditional "caganets", little dolls characterized as the Prince and Princess of Asturias, and little princess Leonor, are some of the figures on sale for the cribs in the tradicional Santa Lucia fair in the surroundings the cathedral of Barcelona

http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13090984

These are so horrible. I mean, tradition is a wonderful thing and I don't lack a sense of humor, but COME ON.

I thought Letizia would be there. Why didn't the Real Casa pre-announce the visit ? This way we'd have more pictures to see.

donnaK said:
I thought Letizia would be there. Why didn't the Real Casa pre-announce the visit ? This way we'd have more pictures to see.

The agenda of the Royal Family is done with a week of anticipation, and the Royal Household does not risk announcing presences out of Palace, later having to cancel them. But the press already is warned that this can happen, specially in the acts of Madrid. Any a bit intelligent journalist would know that there were possibilities that the Princess was coming to this act, provided that the Students' Residence is an institution very linked to the culture and the literary world.;)

Thanks for all pics from Friday and today alike! :flowers: I prefered the dress Leti was wearing in Zarzuela, it was really lovely (love the pattern). This one is quite nice as well, it's pattern reminds me that dress. And I think her belly looks differently in different outfits, for example on Friday it wasn't as big as it is today, just 3 days later. :lol:

Very pretty Letizia!!!. Pregnancy suits her!!!. :flowers:
She's more relaxed and beautiful.

I don't like the dress. It makes her fatter than she really is.:ermm:

I hope we can see her more often in the next months. I think she feels better now, but we'll see.

By the way, do you know if the Princes and Leo are going to spend their Christmas holidays somewhere outside of Madrid? I remeber that their last year's trip to Lanzarote was announced a few days before. On the other hand it's difficult to plan any trip with Letizia's current state... :wacko:

lula said:
The agenda of the Royal Family is done with a week of anticipation, and the Royal Household does not risk announcing presences out of Palace, later having to cancel them. But the press already is warned that this can happen, specially in the acts of Madrid. Any a bit intelligent journalist would know that there were possibilities that the Princess was coming to this act, provided that the Students' Residence is an institution very linked to the culture and the literary world.;)

Totally agree. It's absolutly astonishing to see how the journalists are so narrow minded to not think that the presence of the Princess of Asturias would be more than previsible, too bad for the shots:bang: but how stupid are the photographes particulary today because the subject of the event concerning the youth and the studies two items very near of the fields of interst of the Princess of Asturias.

Actually they prefer the level of advertising for pieces of furniture!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Video of the act
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11946611

The Students' Residence is today in day a cultural center, it worked during the years of the Republic and they were linked intellectual many people, between them some of the most important Spanish writers.

Here you have information
http://www.residencia.csic.es/english/info/today.htm

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From its foundation in 1910 until 1936 the Residencia de Estudiantes was Spain´s main cultural center and one of the most lively and fruitful experiences in the scientific and artistic exchange of interwar Europe. Founded by the Junta para la Ampliación de Estudios e Investigaciones Científicas, it was run by ALBERTO JIMÉNEZ-FRAUD until 1936. It is well known as a place where residents and regular visitors included world famous artists and scientists such as JUAN RAMÓN JIMÉNEZ, MIGUEL DE UNAMUNO, JOSÉ ORTEGA Y GASSET, JOSÉ MORENO VILLA, RAFAEL ALBERTI, EUGENIO D'ORS, PEDRO SALINAS or the young FEDERICO GARCÍA-LORCA, LUIS BUÑUEL, SEVERO OCHOA and SALVADOR DALÍ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It was also a center for the reception and development of avant-garde ideas from the world over, some of whose originators, like EINSTEIN, KEYNES, GROPIUS, MARIE CURIE, STRAVINSKY, LE CORBUSIER, BERGSON, CALDER, VALÉRY and MAX JACOB visited the Residencia invited by two private institutions specifically established for the support of the Residencia's cultural activities: the Sociedad de Cursos y Conferencias and the Comité Hispano-Inglés.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Residencia is today a unique center in the Spanish cultural scene. Every year it becomes a meeting point for nearly 3.000 worlwide researchers, artists and scholars, in short stays (usually no longer that one week).
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Residencia de Estudiantes offers an open spacefor debate, critical discussion and creative work within the context of end-of-century trends and ideas. many of today's major figures in science and the arts have taken part in its lecture series, round tables, concerts, poem readings or symposiums.[/FONT]

Last edited:
God, she is bigger, day by day, that is wondefu, came other big girl. Is wonderful see the both together, thanks fr the photos!

Thanks Lula for the informations about the Student's Residence. It's a true neast for the international culture! What a good purpose!

Last edited:
A few more pictures of Spain's Crown Prince Felipe of Borbon and his wife Princess Letizia arrive at the Students Residence Institution for the board meeting on Monday 18 December 2006 in Madrid - Pictures

I love them, when they take each other by tha hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom