Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
258px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_Hanover.svg.png

Arms of the Kingdom of Hannover

Welcome to the thread Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover, Part 2

Commencing Jan 1st, 2022

The previous thread can be found here

You can find the thread for Prince Ernst-August jr, Prince Christian and Families here.

You can find the thread for Chantal Hochuli, former Pss of Hannover, here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
I did read, the court case about the re-distribution of the castle Marienburg and other real estate objects starts tomorrow. Ernst August sr. is claiming Junior is showing gross ingratitude.

But the parties are in no need to show up at court in person.

I did read, the court case about the re-distribution of the castle Marienburg and other real estate objects starts tomorrow. Ernst August sr. is claiming Junior is showing gross ingratitude.

But the parties are in no need to show up at court in person.

Prince Ernst August withdrew the lawsuit against his son

"In the dispute over the Marienburg, Ernst August Prince of Hanover withdrew the lawsuit against his son. He sold his receivables to the Salzburg EAH BetriebsgmbH. The Prince withdrew the lawsuit shortly before the hearing, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday. The presiding judge of the competent civil chamber, Stefan Heuer, expressed legal concerns about the assignment: "As of today, we would dismiss the lawsuit," he emphasized.""

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/nied...August-zieht-Klage-zurueck,marienburg532.html

https://www.brauerphotos.de/?138169...ver+jr.+im+Landgericht+Hannover+am+24.03.2022

Prince Ernst August withdrew the lawsuit against his son

"In the dispute over the Marienburg, Ernst August Prince of Hanover withdrew the lawsuit against his son. He sold his receivables to the Salzburg EAH BetriebsgmbH. The Prince withdrew the lawsuit shortly before the hearing, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday. The presiding judge of the competent civil chamber, Stefan Heuer, expressed legal concerns about the assignment: "As of today, we would dismiss the lawsuit," he emphasized.""

If I remember it right, then this EAH outfit, Ernst August sr. sold his legal claims to, is an high class repo and incasso firm, which is owned by Senior's personal lawyer Mr. Malte Berlin.

So, does this mean, that this EAH outfit gets the castles, Senior has gifted to Junior and the House of Hanover loses them for good, if the EAH wins this case? It should, right? My, I think Senior is really doing the Guelphs no good here!:ermm:

No more carrying heat in Austria for EA sr.

Bunte online, the German tabloid, reports, citing the Austrian daily Kronenzeitung, that in Austria firearms are forbidden for the Prince!
https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...t-bestaetigt-waffenverbot-nach-ausraster.html
https://www.krone.at/2669956

The background is, that the Prince was roaming around there a while ago under the influence of booze and drugs and armed with a baseball bat, threatning police officers + other "minor" incidences. We discussed this stories broadly here in the thread.

The legal decision, that the Prince is not allowed firearms, was now confirmed by the second level of Austrian justice. Now he has in Austria only the possibility left to go to the Supreme Constitutional Court.

My two cents: Is Prince EA sr. an affectionate hunter? A quick recherche brings no results and he has found love again recently... in Spain. He can go hunting there, like a member of the jet set. And that is, what he is...

Prince Ernst August had a court hearing in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, April 25:

** ppe gallery **

Prince Ernst August had a court hearing in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, April 25:

** ppe gallery **

As the picture is so small you cannot see much, but from the bits I see, he is looking quite furious again.
I recently read somewhere that he was put out of his 5star hotel in Madrid because of very bad behaviour towards the staff.
He'll never change...

Who brought him up after the tragic death of his parents?

Who brought him up after the tragic death of his parents?
His grandmother, his maternal grandparents took care of him. I think he still lives with his grandmother. After his parents died, there was a court case and contrary to his late fathers wishes of Ernst August raising Otto, custody was given to Ottos maternal grandparents.

Last edited:
And maybe it proved to be better for him.

Will the Saga ever end?

Bunte online, the German tabloid, reports and cites the Austrian daily, Kronenzeitung.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...ver-neuer-aerger-fuer-den-welfen-prinzen.html

The time of troubles, which started out of the properties given by Ernst August senior of Hanover to Ernst August junior - among them castle Marienburg - is not over yet: Ernst August senior had ceased his questionable demands against Junior into the hands of the EAH Betreibungs-GmbH, a high class repo and incasso outfit in the hands of his lawyer.

But, has we know by now, Junior had all legally and juristically confirmed rights to the castle, which he gave to the state. Senior did see this as a blow to the House of Hanover and sued, later with his ceased demands the EAH outfit did the same - in vain!

Now, in a new twist, it turns out, that this very EAH enterprise was founded by Ernst August senior back in the days and is now bankrupt. The debt in question are 500 000 €uro.

And then the reporting of Bunte online takes a new and unexplained curve: Ernst August senior sold to this EAH outfit run by his lawyer art artefacts, which are no longer in his hands.

So, to sum up: At least half a million debt for the EAH outfit, which might now go against Ernst August senior.

I wonder what is the reason for Prince Ernst August Sr to maintain the marriage with Princess Caroline of Monaco, whch -as far as we all know - for 10+ years exists only on papers???

I wonder what is the reason for Prince Ernst August Sr to maintain the marriage with Princess Caroline of Monaco, whch -as far as we all know - for 10+ years exists only on papers???

I have been thinking about that too. I think it might be for inheritance reasons for their daughter Alexandra. Once you get a divorce it could happen that Caroline does not inherit and Alexandra maybe not as much as she would if her parents stayed married. It is common in a lot of divorce cases in my country. Unless they have set up a marriage contract which also covers all inheritance and divorce issues, it could very well be the reason of staying married.

I honestly cannot imagine another reason.

In my country, a child - if not disinherited by the parent in the will - is the statutory heir of his/her mother and his/her father, regardless of whether his/her parents are married, divorced or have never been married (i.e. the parents lived in a concubinate, the child is a fruit of a short romance or even a one-night stand - but the father recognized child as his).

After all, Caroline, as an estranged wife, has no right to inherit after Ernst-August Sr.

I hope Ernst-August Sr. has some contact with Alexandra.

And what refers to all recognized children (not disinherited) of the man who had them with more than one mother - all of them inherit his estate in equal parts (regardless of the character of father's relationship with a concrete mother ;) )

So statutory heirs of the Ernst-August Sr's estate would be: Ernst-August Jr, Christian and Alexandra - and everone of them gets 1/3 of the estate.

Last edited:
In my country, a child - if not disinherited by the parent in the will - is the statutory heir of his/her mother and his/her father, regardless of whether his/her parents are married, divorced or have never been married (i.e. the parents lived in a concubinate, the child is a fruit of a short romance or even a one-night stand - but the father recognized child as his).

After all, Caroline, as an estranged wife, has no right to inherit after Ernst-August Sr.

I hope Ernst-August Sr. has some contact with Alexandra.

And what refers to all recognized children (not disinherited) of the man who had them with more than one mother - all of them inherit his estate in equal parts (regardless of the character of father's relationship with a concrete mother ;) )

So statutory heirs of the Ernst-August Sr's estate would be: Ernst-August Jr, Christian and Alexandra - and everone of them gets 1/3 of the estate.

Yes, the children will inherit in equal parts, but Caroline probaly will only inherit when she is still married, even though they have been living apart for many years. That is how it would work here, I don't know about the laws of other countries.

Yes, the children will inherit in equal parts, ...

What? Ernst August senior has given the bigger part of his fortune to his eldest son, Ernst August jr., already.

It should be in no case forgotten, that the House of Hanover is a large German noble House with the respective House Laws!

Girls and sons born after the first get normally quite little if anything at all. Quite the opposite: They are often force by friendly pressure of their loving families to give up all claims as soon as they are 18.

And I wonder, if Princess Alexandra has done this...

Yes, the children will inherit in equal parts, but Caroline probaly will only inherit when she is still married, even though they have been living apart for many years. That is how it would work here, I don't know about the laws of other countries.
I think there are trusts for the properties of the family. Plus I wouldn’t be too worried about Alexandra because her mother wealthy herself. Plus Chantal, his ex-wife is an heiress so the children won’t bicker much.

I think there are trusts for the properties of the family. Plus I wouldn’t be too worried about Alexandra because her mother wealthy herself. Plus Chantal, his ex-wife is an heiress so the children won’t bicker much.

This discussion came up because we were wondering why Caroline doesn't get divorced. And I guessed it might be for inheritance reasons. But that is just speculation, we don't know the reasons.

This discussion came up because we were wondering why Caroline doesn't get divorced. And I guessed it might be for inheritance reasons. But that is just speculation, we don't know the reasons.
Let’s wait and see how it all turns out. IMO, it’s too complicated but anything can happen.

Prince Ernst August and girlfriend Claudia Stilianopoulos attended the celebration for the 60th anniversary of the Alduccio restaurant in Madrid yesterday, November 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom