Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Carl Philip delivered medals at the medal ceremony for the Swedish Afghanistan force FS 25 on Friday at the Royal Tennis Hall.
Prins Carl Philip deltog i medaljceremoni för svenska Afghanistanstyrkan FS 25 - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

A video on TV 4: On Friday Prince Carl Philip presented medals to soldiers in Afghanistan Swedish strength. Our reporter Ted Lundgren took the opportunity to ask the prince about a possibly impending engagement to girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist. But it was a question that the prince was not prepared for.

Carl Philip says that it is great to welcome all soldiers home safe and healthy. They have done a great job. He hadn't got time to talk with them very much, just to welcome them home.
"Can the prince tell something about his own situation and the engagement eventually, there are rumours going on today?"
"Are there? Aha, how nice. No, I don't want to do that. If we would do it, we will announce it via the court".
Prins Carl Philip om förlovningsryktena - TV4 Play

Carl Philip delivered medals at the medal ceremony for the Swedish Afghanistan force FS 25 on Friday at the Royal Tennis Hall.

Prins Carl Philip deltog i medaljceremoni för svenska Afghanistanstyrkan FS 25 - Sveriges Kungahus

Translation

A video on TV 4: On Friday Prince Carl Philip presented medals to soldiers in Afghanistan Swedish strength. Our reporter Ted Lundgren took the opportunity to ask the prince about a possibly impending engagement to girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist. But it was a question that the prince was not prepared for.

Carl Philip says that it is great to welcome all soldiers home safe and healthy. They have done a great job. He hadn't got time to talk with them very much, just to welcome them home.

"Can the prince tell something about his own situation and the engagement eventually, there are rumours going on today?"

"Are there? Aha, how nice. No, I don't want to do that. If we would do it, we will announce it via the court".

Prins Carl Philip om förlovningsryktena - TV4 Play

It seems as thoughCarl Philip, other than Madeline has the least amour of public appearances of the family. Does anyone know or think that if and when he marries Sofia that he will become a more public figure?

It seems as thoughCarl Philip, other than Madeline has the least amour of public appearances of the family. Does anyone know or think that if and when he marries Sofia that he will become a more public figure?

The court told in the autumn that Carl Philip is focusing on his designing. And he could very well continue his racing career about 5-10 years still. His interests have been in other things than representing the royal house very much. Carl Philip becoming a more public figure depends in my opinion about the king, and of course if he marries Sofia, it depends about Sofia. If she wants to be a very public figure in the royal family and the king allows it, Carl Philip would have to become more public too.

I wonder what would happen if the parents of a Prince who made a threat like this finally were to call his bluff?

Once, just once...I would love to see it happen!:whistling:

Why would you like it to see? Only for reasons of scandal?!:ermm:
I personnally don´t think he would need to "threaten" his parents about matters of girlfriends/ marriage as I believe they have a good and solid relationship grounded on trust within the Royal family strong enough to sort it out reasonably.

Who is the lady on his arm? She is very attractive!

Who is the lady on his arm? She is very attractive!

Didn't you read my post, she is the chairman of The Swedish Sports Confederation, Karin Mattsson Weijber, she is 41 years old.

Lady Finn:
Sorry about that, I was just looking at the pictures and then got distracted.

Prince Carl Philip Presents The Chef Of The Year Award

According to Svensk Damtidning, Carl Philip is interested in dancing, he has been taking salsa lessions from Carin da Silva. According to Damtidning, he is very good in salsa. Damtidning speculates if Carin da Silva is the one who will train Carl Philip and Sofia for their wedding waltz.

I think he looks pretty good with a beard although it makes him look older. Maybe that's why he decided to have a beard. If you look at him without, he has a baby face and he looks very boyish. I like it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Prince Carl Philip Run “The Little Baby Race” [April 26th 2014]

Today Prince Carl Philip ran The Little Baby Race in Haga Park. The Race is to support neonatal research in Sweden. The runners could choose to run five or six miles and there was a separate race for young children. The Prince who is patron of the Little Baby Fund ran 10 kilometers.

All proceeds from the race go to the Swedish neonatal research.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/f5ff8d6d156e5bbae6b7c757e29b47d9/tumblr_n4nk1mtoyh1tsmlrso1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom