Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that Charlene has a lot of negativy perception? you don't live in Monaco

Your perceptions come from bad rumors in the tabloids and in the royal english and spanish forums

This year, the princess Charlene made come masks for the monegash people who had no masks during the first part of the corona illness, it was her foundation who gave the first the masks in Monaco, her brother gave the masks but as he said it, it was her idea, it was not easy because they had to find the fabric which made the masks, they found it in Italy and they made them come from Italy to Monaco during the lockdown, the monegash people thanked the princess for this gesture

Charlene has the idea to raise money during the virtual 24 Mans race, it was for the medical search to find a vaccin against the Covid 19 she also organized the strongtogether for the people of South africa

She also did the 'crossing Calvi Monaco and raised money for her foundation and also for the prince Albert II foundation

She travelled to Kazakstan and offered a bus to a junior rugby team and visited a center of deaf children

She was present during all the medals giving near the prince Albert during the national fest

And she was near the prince Albert for the message for the new year 2021, say me who is the princess or queen who is near their husband for the christmas message or new yer message? no princess , no queen only Princess Charlene , she was doing her role of princess

Charlene did a lot of good things during the corona illness along all the year, Albert is governing very well the principauty, the country has less dead people, less people in reanimation , the shops and restaurants are open during all the day, in Frnce all is closed , and serious medias are saying that Albert is a good head of state and he knows how to reign and governe, they don't speak about Albert as Daily mail does it

Monaco like and appreciate Albert and Charlene , they thanked them for what they are doing for Monaco, the couple did not take holidays during the christmas holidays, they stayed at Monaco, Albert visited the center of testing and of vaccinations, he visited the members of the police on the board of Monaco France

King Willehm Alexander and Grand Duke Henry were criticed by their people because they took holidays during the Corona illness , Albert stayed at Monaco and took care of his country

I never understand why Charlene always attract that much negativity among the non-Monaco royal watcher. Yes she is different with the typical traditional royal consort but after all the Monegasque family has different nature with the other royal family.

I hate her hairstyle too, but it doesn't make me think she is bad. If a bad hair style can make one has a negative image then I think a couple of royal ladies should actually be a horrible person in my perspective:lol:

She did NOT "shave her head"! She got a buzz cut on one side. It doesn't need to be an act of rebellion or a sign of anything. She's always been more of a rock girl. Her favourite memory of her wedding us The Eagles concert. She could be trying out a new hairstyle like she's done more than any other royal. You may not like the hairstyle but it does not make her any less of a princess or a mother or a human. Seriously, people just need to relax.

The press is constantly attacking her for everything she does and then they wonder why she doesn't smile to the cameras!

Aesthetically, I think Arbre de Noel did not do the hairdo justice with the mask and the angles. Maybe we'll get a better look at Sainte Devote.

Last edited:
I certainly hope the Princess wears a beret at the Sainte Devote Mass ,the less we see of that awful hairstyle the better.

Although not a woman I applaud her courage to remain true to herself.
I always smile when I see a "royal" woman do something a bit avant-garde, especially the married-ins because they are under enormous pressure to conform to the boring norm and contain any quirky traits, and when they cut loose and let some of their own personality through like this I applaud them. :D
I never understand why Charlene always attract that much negativity among the non-Monaco royal watcher. Yes she is different with the typical traditional royal consort but after all the Monegasque family has different nature with the other royal family.

I hate her hairstyle too, but it doesn't make me think she is bad. If a bad hair style can make one -a negative image then I think a couple of royal ladies should actually be a horrible person in my perspective:lol:
I admire Charlene tremendously and, while she and Albert are not overly touchy-feely, they seem to have a comfortable rapport and a lovely relationship with their twins and while she is like many people who don't go round either grinning like a crazy person, neither do many other VIP's, celebrities or royals. Even QEII once lamented that she didn't have a natural resting smiley face but looked rather serious.

I find the logic of the DM deficient in the extreme if for no other reason than she waited until the 'Official' engagements of the year were over before chopping her hair. Christmas is for family and fun and this last year has not had a lot of fun in it. Personally, I was wondering how long she would hang out with her longer hairstyle as it was short until she became engaged and grew it out presumably for her wedding aigrette and veil. It wasn't too long after she cut her hair short again.

But the big deal for me is why so many people are bent out of shape about her holiday hair? And the implication that since there is another paternity suit their marriage must be on the rocks and her hair is proof of this. I call BS and, more importantly, bullying. This year will mark their 10th wedding anniversary and the media seem teed up to try and ruin the year in much the same way that they tried to destroy their wedding.

Personally, I just think she was trying to inspire a bit of fun at home as Prince Albert like other Heads of State have had a hellish year and Charlene has been doing her bit too. Now with a virtual lockdown and the Pandemic spreading at an alarming rate, perhaps they just wanted to have fun as a family, and let's face it, Maman's crazy hair Cand Papa's Christmas Crocs are light-hearted and, to be honest, I don't think they will be entertaining heads of state or royalty except via Zoom for quite some time.

Well said, Marg, thanks for bringing a sane perspective to this.

Bravo Marg for your comments. Many thanks and a belated Happy New Year to all the members of The Royal Forums.

Thank you Marg for all you said about the Princess haircut and the Prince wearing crocs. This has been a hell of a year and these two made me smile. What they wear does not hurt anyone! They have spunk!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene with her brother Gareth kicked off the Monaco Sevens today, February 9. The World Rugby Sevens tournament will be held on June 19 and 20 in Monaco and will qualify for the Tokyo Olympics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** monacomatin video **

Last edited:
Something to look forward to, even if June is still far away. I like the more feminine touch to P Charlene’s blazer.

Please use the general news thread for topics other than current events. Reposts have been removed.

Very good to see her again, second time in a few days, i hope this indeed means that she's doing better ❤️

Wonderful to see Princess Charlene again with the family :previous:

She looks very good, hope it's for keeps.

Marvellous pictures of a lovely family. Today's pictures show Princess Charlene in good spirits and clearly enjoying herself!

So amazing to see the family together again, and attending events together. They all look happy and relaxed. P Charlene seems so happy to be with her children, really wonderful to see that.

I'm glad Charlene's well enough to be back in the public eye. She looks different to me, but I'm not sure why. (Not saying better or worse, just something different about her.)

The kids don't look too thrilled to be there. :)

It's so nice to see the family together again.

I'm glad Charlene's well enough to be back in the public eye. She looks different to me, but I'm not sure why. (Not saying better or worse, just something different about her.)

The kids don't look too thrilled to be there. :)
The toll of her illness and subsequent exhaustion is etched on her face. Hopefully, time will see her looking more robust and the picture of health. On the upside, she looks to have regained some of her energy and is back in public with her family.

I think Albert and the children seem reluctant to leave her side and after their lengthy separation caused by her health, it is hardly surprising. I hope and pray that she will continue to soak in the warmth of her family and that the summer sun revives and inspirits the whole family.

This evening, June 17, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the opening ceremony of the 61st Monte Carlo TV Festival:

** gettyimages gallery **

So good to see the Princess smile again.

Wonderful to see the Monaco Princely couple at opening ceremonies during the 61st Monte Carlo TV Festival. Princess Charlene looks especially lovely this evening.

Princess Charlene looked out of this world during the 61st Monte Carlo TV Festival. She was completely at ease and it was wonderful seeing her smile again. Wearing bright colours suit her and she looked fabulous. The earrings are something to die for!

I thought the dress was horrible but she looked relaxed and happy which is the main thing. In fact I would say she's looking relaxed and happy since she came back to public life in general so it looks like the treatment had been a great success.

Exciting upcoming event with the Norwegian Royal Family.

Next Wednesday King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway will host a lunch for Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco! [emoji1189] [emoji1169]

Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Märtha Louise will also be present.

IMG_1420.JPG

:previous:

The main reason for the visit was the opening of the exhibition "Sailing the Sea of Science" at the Fram Museum in Oslo. Prince Albert, accompanied by Princess Charlene, the twins and Crown Prince Haakon conducted the opening:

** tt.se gallery ** ppe gallery **

** pp gallery: Diaporama Charlene de Monaco embrasse avec passion Albert : rares marques d'affection à l'étranger **

** pp gallery: Diaporama Charlene de Monaco : sa fille Gabriella boudeuse et multipliant les grimaces, elle refait des siennes à Oslo ! **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom