Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On May 21 Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the second and last day of this year's Mare Nostrum swimming competition:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Today, June 17, Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Prince Jacques received the AS Monaco Basket (ASM) team players and leading staff two days after they won the French Elite Basketball Championship:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
In a few years time Princess Gabriella will be a stunning beauty and Prince Jacques will be the most handsome Prince. May God protect all the family.

In a few years time Princess Gabriella will be a stunning beauty and Prince Jacques will be the most handsome Prince. May God protect all the family.

I agree and I sincerely hope that Charlene stays stable and healthy in the future. For the sake of herself, Albert and the children.
I was so glad to see the recent developments in that family. Maybe Charlene has to take a break once in awhile from official duties, and nobody should wonder why she is not always present at all events.

Albert is a very busy head of state considering the small size of his country, I much admire him for being so busy with important issues all around the world. Thanks to iceflower who is providing us always with news of his many activities.

I agree. There are times when Charlene undertakes official duties on her own, such as visiting newborn babies and their mothers on the occasion of Mother's Day. It is a joy to see her so relaxed and at ease.

On July 10 Princess Charlene and Prince Albert received members of the Courchevel Ski Club on the occasion of a check presentation following a charity gala held in Courchevel for the benefit of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation and the children of the Courchevel sports club on February 12:

** Pic ** instagram post **

Yesterday, July 13, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene received the French National Rugby Union team:

** Pic **

Yesterday, July 13, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene received the French National Rugby Union team:

** Pic **

Amazing photo! All of them in black and white, Albert should have worn black trousers too! And the white palace in the background, beautiful.

On July 18 Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended a dinner organized for the benefit of the Mandela Foundation in Monaco:

** instagram gallery **

On July 17 Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the jubilee gala of the Club Allemand International de Monaco:

** instagram post **

On July 19 they attended the candlelit dinner organized by the Monaco City Hall.

** instagram post **

fandescas2003, She is indeed. She was completely at ease.

The new French ambassador is married to Maria Magdalena de Tornos y Steinhart sister of the Countess of Paris.

Yes, the new ambassador is Philomena's brother in-law.

Love seeing Charlene out and about, fullfiling her role as First Lady of the rock. Allez Charlene, we are rooting for you!

It is a great joy to see our beloved Princess Charlene looking so relaxed and completely at ease during official functions. Bravo Charlene! May God bless you and all your family.

Last edited:
United and smiley. Good.

Yesterday, September 25, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the new Espace Lamartine, a "place of activities and leisure open to Monegasques, residents and schoolchildren of the Principality from 16 years old, where each level corresponds to a particular pole: restaurant/bar, physical activities/festivities and culture. In addition, it offers rooms for rental to organize private events":

** instagram post **

** Visite de LL. AA. SS. le Prince Souverain et la Princesse Charlène à l'Espace Lamartine **

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene received the Only Watch community at the Princely Palace today, September 28:

** instagram gallery **

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene together with Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the second Smile Day of the association Les Smileys Monaco:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Charlene again. Kids are just adorable, they have inherited best features of their parents. :flowers:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the France 2023 Rugby World Cup semi-final match between England and South Africa at the Stade de France in Paris yesterday, October 21. South Africa won win 16 - 15, see Charlene‘s reactions ?

** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom