Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceflower, thank you very much for the extra screencaps you made! :)
LadyMacAlpine, the first pic you created is very nice, like that! :)

Glistening Seas

:) oh i truly love the picture of PA reading the paper that's funny--multi-tasking and not doing either. how you managed to get that beautiful blue piture to co-ordinate with it i would like to know good eye. PA had marvelous curly hair when younger that's cute. :) any thought's on those dvd's in nyc:confused: :rolleyes:

Two nice portraits of Albert:

zv96d2.jpg
zv96v7.jpg

(PdV, HELLO)

glistening Seas

:) good day everyone hey iceflower where did you e-v-e-r get those pictures how marvelous. that second one the lighting adds a real 'dreamyiness' to the picture really an incredible soft touch. :D you know after this picture i can't decide whether Monaco is prettier in the sunrise or the sunset it's a tough call on that one it's just so pretty. ;) what is that building in the background with the multi-peaked roof? where was that taken?:rolleyes: any thoughts on this. :rolleyes:

Glistening Seas said:
:) oh i truly love the picture of PA reading the paper that's funny--multi-tasking and not doing either. how you managed to get that beautiful blue piture to co-ordinate with it i would like to know good eye. PA had marvelous curly hair when younger that's cute. :) any thought's on those dvd's in nyc:confused: :rolleyes:
Thank you. He likes U2, Elvis and knows words in Kylie M. (the Aussie who had breast cancer a while back) and was singing to them during a World Music Awards. How I know this is I saw him and its in information available he likes U2 and sings to Elvis.

Glistening Seas

:) hey, everyone wow i am soo-oo surprised at PA choice of music, it took me a while to hunt down the genre of u2, everyone loves elvis PA is a man of varied and contemporary taste to say the least. :D it's nice.
i just had to know otherwise the cur-iosity would be too great.
:D hey does anyone know what those multi-peaked buildings are in that marvelous picture of PA for those of use whom are not familiar with Monaco this is an interesting place for a picuture. i must say it's really quite a nice picture.

Glistening Seas said:
:) hey iceflower where did you e-v-e-r get those pictures how marvelous.
what is that building in the background with the multi-peaked roof? where was that taken?:rolleyes: any thoughts on this. :rolleyes:
I'm glad you like them, Glistening Seas :) , I get my pics from tons of magazines I've collected ;)
The building is the stadium "Stade Louis II" in the municipality Fontvielle.

Very nice pics, tbhrc! Here is one from 2000:

11u9elk.jpg

(HOLA)

Albert's hair is the first giveaway, the second is the notation on the photo.

It looks like he was being interviewed in Germany about training for the 1988 Olympic games.

Ann

Last edited:
She is pretty. Is this from a current event? Was she seated next to him at a dinner?
I must say, PA looks much happier around this woman and Annabelle Bond than he does around CW....

This website has a lot of Pictures Of Prince Albert with Pasha Gritshuk--a Russian Ice dancer who won 2 Olympic gold Medals. She says on this website (May 2001) that she spent 3 weeks at the palace in Monaco during Grand Prix week. You can see Michael Schumaker in one dinner photo.
She's a very interesting person.
She later had a daughter Skyler Grace. You don't hear much about Pasha anymore-she's been keeping a low profile.
http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/prince_albert.htm

Albert definitely grew into his face. Hopefully he won't overfill it. ;)

Ann

Brunopress offered some pics from the documentary I already made several screencaps of two or three months ago:

21bq7nm.jpg
21bq4k6.jpg
21bq61h.jpg
21bq69g.jpg
21bq6nq.jpg
21bq73n.jpg
21bq7ax.jpg

(Brunopress)

Great photos, Iceflower. Thanks for posting them. :)

Glistening Seas

:) hello all, wow what a t-i-d-y desk. what is on the desk in the right hand corner are they decorations or munchies or what any opINIons on this. amazing.

those pics of the sailboats are beautiful too. sailboats with those colourful sails are so-o-o pretty. although i guess it must get pretty hot out there.

Am i the only one who noticed PA looks much more healthier and streamlined.

whom are those men in the picture with PA is this a UN picture. one of the faces looks like it might have appeared in a picture before does anyone know whom they are. :confused: :eek:

Glistening Seas said:
whom are those men in the picture with PA is this a UN picture. one of the faces looks like it might have appeared in a picture before does anyone know whom they are. :confused: :eek:
The caption of that pic says : " HSH Prince Albert II at the United Nations - at his left the Monaco ambassador at the United Nations, Mr. Gilles Noghes and Mr Francis Kasasa, the general secretary of AMADE New York, USA" - I hope this helps :)

Prince Albert having a good time with his friends in Saint Tropez in 1988 (OGGI)

Tosca,
Can you tell me where you found the pic. I looked up OGGi and couldn't find an agency. Thanks so much. I was hoping they would have more photos.

jennifrasure said:
Tosca,
Can you tell me where you found the pic. I looked up OGGi and couldn't find an agency. Thanks so much. I was hoping they would have more photos.

It's an old issue of OGGI mag. It come out when Prince Rainier died. Unfortunately there's no website for it.

Funny pic, Tosca, Albert as always surrounded by good looking women :rolleyes: ;)
A pic of young Albert:

2ekne4l.jpg

(FIS)

Thanks Tosca for sharing. :flowers:

:flowers: I have never seen any of these pictures of Prince Albert, he looks like his mother Princess Grace. I'm surpised that none of Prince Rainier's children or grandchildren look like him. You would think that his son would like him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom