Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantal Clement said:
I have never seen this pic of Princess Grace and Prince Albert before and it's nice pic of them, iceflower.. Thanks for posting! :) Prince Albert's glasses looks funny and it's old fashioned glasses from 1970s. :p
I'm glad you like it, Chantal :) . And as far as you do not want him to wear his old glasses again, you may be right, Suonymona ;)

Baby Prince Albert in Mommy's arms during his official christening photo session..so precious:) (OGGI)
wa0nrd.jpg

Little traveller..going on airport (OGGI)
wa0p34.jpg

Behind the scene - Princess Stephanie's christening day, 1965 (Keystone)
wa0sb6.jpg

Together at some official event (JdF)
wa0ydl.jpg

Prince Albert in his office:

x4oswn.jpg
x4osw3.jpg

x4osvc.jpg
x4osux.jpg

(zuma press)

His office doesn't look that different from the pics we saw of him there in the 80's. That's surprising. Quite messy looking too! :rolleyes:

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone. :rolleyes: well, looks like PA is a B-u-s-y man. they say one can always tell the intelligent, busy, hard working person because their desk is always messy!!:) :rolleyes: has anybody noTICeD that PA has replaced the old hum-drum pictures he had from before with some new ones. it's an improvement i must say. Although, Imho he needs some pastels colored paintings. In addition, i saw a picure of PA at a site and it had Louis xv furniture or french provincial furniture in it. i'd say that would be more in keeping with the decor. well, any thoughts on this:confused: :eek: :confused:

Two great portraits of Prince Albert from L'Agence....

I'm not sure if his eye colour is really that blue or if they just have been reworked....

I'm also not sure if those are new ones but the agency says they are from 2006, so who knows?

xbw87s.jpg

xbw8ky.jpg

Albert is the image of his mother. Down to the smile.

Nice pictures of PA, thanks for sharing.

What great pictures of him! Thank you. Has anyone ever seen Prince Albert in person? Ar his eyes really that blue? I know it has been mentioned that his eyes are blue, even though it is not depicted in most pictures taken of him.

MyAdia said:
What great pictures of him! Thank you. Has anyone ever seen Prince Albert in person? Ar his eyes really that blue? I know it has been mentioned that his eyes are blue, even though it is not depicted in most pictures taken of him.

Yap....his eyes are that blue ...:).
To me he has the same eyes as Stephanie....specially in the second pic...if you just look at the 'eyes-part' ...:)

Last edited:
Are you sure michelle.... I have never noticed that they are soo blue... Nice, nice... hehe

Here is the link to L'Agence... Thanks to michelle who found that site...

tbhrc said:
Are you sure michelle.... I have never noticed that they are soo blue... Nice, nice... hehe

Here is the link to L'Agence... Thanks to michelle who found that site...

They might not always seem that blue ... but they are blue :) ... I guess it always depends on things like the light and so on ... :)

Oh wow. Those are some shots!

Definitely well-lit, but all Albert. They're quite the sweet "come hither" look.

Who do I have to beg for unwatered copies? *whistle*

tbhrc, you are a photo-finding marvel!

Ann

Edit:Thanks to michelle too for finding the site.

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:eek: hello, well, i have one word to say about those pics A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :) You know it's hard to just pick one picture that is really nice but i must say THIS IS one of the NICEST (even though the watermarks). i love the color of his suit and tie :eek: truly does him justice. i had never seen a close up of him like that. ;) I must say whomever posted those i have one sentence :) HOW DID YOU GET A HOLD OF THOSE?!? WOW:eek: ;) (i'm SUrE i'm not the only one who'd want to know tee hee;)

Some screencaps from the documentary "The unknown prince" shown at German TV channel Phoenix these days:

Albert buying DVDs in New York and talking about his own experiences with making music :) :

xo0he9.jpg
xo12zl.jpg
xo14ch.jpg
xo15yd.jpg

(Phoenix)

Part 2: Albert walking through the streets of New York City and finally meeting some fans whom he wishes a great weekend:

xo16jk.jpg
xo17dh.jpg
xo17rb.jpg
xo199w.jpg
xo19jt.jpg
xo19vp.jpg

(Phoenix)

Part 3: Using the time on his plane to work and enjoying some time with Steph and a soccer match:

xo1aiv.jpg
xo1ceu.jpg
xo1cn7.jpg
xo1d6x.jpg
xo1do4.jpg
xo1e01.jpg

(Phoenix)

Part 4: Organising the Red Cross Ball 2004 and being interviewed in his office:
(I hope this is a little comfort for all those who were not able to see the documentary ;) )

xo1ftd.jpg
xo1glz.jpg
xo1gyb.jpg
xo1h6h.jpg
xo1ipu.jpg
xo1j0o.jpg
xo1jcl.jpg
xo1jz6.jpg

(Phoenix)

I was unable to see this interview but the pictures are awesome. Thanks heaps!

Glistening Seas

:) Hey everyone. Wow OMG what marvelous pics. this is one 'seriously" mobile guy;) how they can travel and have those pics up. Does that mean he was in New York today?:confused: did anybody happen to notice this guy has "lost some weight' and it 'shows' i am amazed, so quickly. his cute smile seems even more handsomely streamlined. i think it looks great and h-e-a-l-t-h-y. imho :eek: i love the sofa in his office but seriously:eek: those pics on the wall he should try some "maybe" monet lazer reproductions it doesn't have to be expensive, but it needs a little re-work. however cushions and sofa and office are ultra cool--any o-pin-ions on this.:confused: :confused: I tend to want to re-decorate everything i see. however, the palace is pretty cool i wouldn't re-decorate anything except PA office. Am i the only one like that:) :eek: ;) You know it never ceases to amaze me how he can just walk down the street and not get mobbed by a crowd that's nice his privacy is respected.

however, not surprisingly most people think of him and other celebs in their element so, when they see him on the street like that most people either won't notice or would be too afraid to say anything for fear of being wrong. personally, i think if i saw him on the street i wouldn't recognize him-not because he's not recognizeable but because i couldn't bring myself to believe someone of his immense popularity and stature would be walking on our street, i think it's like that with most people and most celebs. we think of them in monaco and when we see them someplace else we are stunned. well maybe i'm just not observent, does anyone think like that.

Last edited:
I think those stills posted (and they are fabulous) were taken in '04.

Glistening...I understand the need to redecorate (I think it's part of that second X chromosome), but I have an urge to straighten up and organize his desk. ;)

pinklady1991 said:
I think those stills posted (and they are fabulous) were taken in '04.

Glistening...I understand the need to redecorate (I think it's part of that second X chromosome), but I have an urge to straighten up and organize his desk. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with urge to clean that messy desk :D I couldn't work that way!

personally i dont think its that messy - well compare it to my desk at the moment Alberts desk is very tidy - lol

Iceflower, thank you sooo much, I've seen the film, but I do not have a videorecorder, so your screencaps are a real present for me. You've done a great job and you've chosen the best scenes!!

I'm glad you all liked the screencaps I made :) and yes, pinklady that trip to New York was filmed in 2004. As some of you have asked me via PM, here are some more I had made but not posted yet as they are not of the same quality:

Albert showing the Palace, being sporty in New York and wondering when that family portrait was taken (he was not quite sure about that ;))

zips15.jpg
zips7d.jpg
zipsaa.jpg
ziptmf.jpg
ziptsz.jpg
zipu15.jpg
zipu6h.jpg

(Phoenix)

Glistening Seas

:) Those pics of the area behind the hedges are marvelous. you know i always wondered how gardens looked behind those. very pretty. my computer doesn't do german so i cannot read the story in german. :( the picture of PA and family when he was little is so cute. you know the guy is already adorable now but what cutie shots when he was little too, i am sure he must miss his family muchly, as the whole world does too. Prince Ranier and family are good people. does anyone be curious as to those pictures of him shopping for dvd's i won-der what dvd's he bought. :rolleyes: any thoughts on this. :rolleyes:

Thanks for being so generous Iceflower, the stills are awesome. :)

Its too bad none of the USA stations will pick this documentary up. The Biography Channel and PBS seem to love showing these kind of things!

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom