Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where is her maid of honor. That beautiful train of the dress is all folded in half walking out on the red carpet.

Oh, I wish someone would have fixed her train on the way out.

will Princess Charlene outrank Caroline and Stephanie?

I don't know about such things

This is the best royal wedding I have seen, thank you Albert and Charlene.
as the spouse of the monarch yes. She is after all The Princess of Monaco.

Her train needs to be fixed it is all over the place

It is a beautiful venue, but not the best for a wedding imo. Most of the guests look like they are over-heating and uncomfortable. Although it is the couples day you should have thought of the comfort of your guests too.

That is a lot of flowers

I love that they are being showered in petals!

Wow white rose petales on the bride and the gromm :~)

poor charlene, she looked rather uncomfortable when people were throwing the petals onto them!

Exactly my thoughts!! I truly believe she is such a shy person that it has to be extremely challenging to be exposed like this in such an important moment. But when she doesnt think about that, she seems as a happy bride!

Oh, thank you for that info. I was feeling quite sad for her. What a relief!

i'm surprised there are so few people in the streets...

Just saw a live clip of the couple on CBC. They were just getting into the car. She looked lovely. Happy Wedding Day to all the Monaco fans :)

Charlene, Princess of Monaco, looked amazing. Simple fluidity of the dress was enhanced by the veil.
I never thought that this would be such a classy and dignified event. I dont think the couple behaved oddly, not at all. Charlene is obviously very nervous and taken by the moment and Albert tries to help her by twinkling etc. I havent seen such feelings between them before the wedding, to be honest.
The ceremony does live up to the enormous expectation and the "heavyweight" guests: Heads of State, an almost complete european royal family, NOT sending some c-class representatives (who would have thought) but attending themselves. ... [snipped ]
I fully agree with your assessment.

Last edited:
nice ending with the throwing of the flowers. As for the streets they had concerts and the courtyard for guests.

Good gracious Monaco is beautiful!
Charlene looks gorgeous. Beautiful wedding. Love the fact that the ceremony was in the palace.

Monaco is a "small town" and this delightful wedding has just that feel; as if Albert and Charlene were surrounded by friends, neighbors, people they went to school with, cousins, aunties, etc.

How wonderful!!

Monaco is so beautiful

it´s a pity that they are driving so fast, the people can´t see them properly.

then he really should take a look at mary's hat. that's a satellite dish with a flower:lol:

I think Maxima's hat was bigger, at least with Mary's you can see around her. Though I have to say I like Maxima's hat more then Mary's but they are still nice hats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom