Prince Albert Current Events 1 : Nov.2002 - May 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.yahoo.com - Prince Albert of Monaco, left, welcomes Panamanian President Mireya Moscoso at Monaco heliport Thursday July 24, 2003. Mireya Moscoso started a five-day visit to take part in the principality's month-long celebration of Panamanian culture. (AP Photo/Bruno Bebert)

Attachments

• MO_albert_508.jpg
    MO_albert_508.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 213
:huh: I thought Albert was in Croatia with "friends"??? That man moves around way too quickly for me. Did anyone else notice that he has no male friends? 5-1, nice odds Albie :blush:

I would think that Albert does a great deal of travelling. Also, with the 2004 Olympics coming up I would think that Albert is quite busy with meetings scattered all over the continent.

Thanks for the update on his travels to Russia, galisteo. :) Our Albie goes to the most interesting places!

www.ibl.se - Sophie Marceau, the international ambassador for Chaumet. 08/02/2003. French actress Sophie Marceau and Prince Albert of Monaco attend formal evening to launch the new "Frisson" collection from Chaumet. © Alain Benainous / Gamma 741648

Maybe Albert's thinking of popping the question to a special lady?!

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 162
  • albert_ring.jpg
    albert_ring.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 161
Are the pictures of Albert with the two kids in the powder blue jackets Caroline's sons, Andreas and Pierre? Albert looks good as an uncle ... Now if only he could get moving on that looking good as a 'daddy' part ...

I would hope to hell that whomever she may be, that the wife of the future Prince of Monaco would be public, and that she would take part in a more public role. That would kind of be a slap in the face to Monaco dont ya think? I mean would you want your soverign(sp)s wife to be in public and represent you like most heirs and their spouses do or the current head of the family do? Heck if the heads an and members of families that are no longer in power show up at evens and do their thing, then the wife of a ruling monarch or soon to be ruling monarch buy goddly gosh should be!!!!

www.ibl.se - 08/22/2003. Celebs galore attend Red Bull Hangar 7 air show at Salzburg Airport. © Franz Neumayr/Contrast / Gamma 742493

Attachments

• albert_742493_01.jpg
    albert_742493_01.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 145
Originally posted by Alexandria@Jul 24th, 2003 - 5:56 pm
www.rexfeatures.com - Prince Albert and friends on holiday in Trogir, Croatia. 23 July 2003.

Do the Grimaldis have a home in Croatia or something? It seems that it has become the family's new favourite vacation spot. Princess Caroline, Ernst and Alexandra were in Croatia on holiday recently, too.
not that I am aware of but I do know that Croatia is the latest trendy place to go on holiday to.

hello.com has a feature up entitled "Croatia: The New Riviera."

http://www.hellomagazine.com/2003/08/11/croatia1/

Originally posted by galisteo@Aug 28th, 2003 - 5:40 pm
Alexandra - good point.  Maybe they have more privacy there.  Anyone from Croatia that can give us some insight?
AND FINALLY... the real reason Albert probably likes to hang out in Croatia, no it isn't the azure sea or the architectural heritage, it is the women! Croatian women can be stunning. I never feel so short, fat and plain as I do when I wander around Zagreb, and I am 5'9" and a runner! And, of course, it is common to sunbathe topless there, which I heard Albert is into... :lol:

Originally posted by galisteo@Aug 29th, 2003 - 2:35 pm
lasu - thank you so much. :flower: This is what a forum is all about!!! The photo of Sibenik is my favorite.
You are most welcome. :flower:

Polfoto 13-09-2003 © ABACA. 49764-2. Monaco, 13/09/2003. Prince Albert of Monaco attends a demonstration by volunteers from the Red Cross during the ÔAbsolutely MonacoÕ week-end.

Attachments

• albert_1.jpg
    albert_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 181
  • albert_2.jpg
    albert_2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 220
  • albert_3.jpg
    albert_3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 212
  • albert_4.jpg
    albert_4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 239
Monaco, 16/09/2003. Prince Albert of Monaco inaugurates at the Grimaldi Forum the Sportel show. He honored the editor Pierre Marcel with the Award of the best Sport book.

Polfoto

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 184
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 229
POLFOTO 01.08.2003 TAS13: LENINGRAD REGION, RUSSIA. AUGUST 1. Crown prince of the Principality of Monaco Albert (L), currently on a visit in St.Petersburg, pictured on the Grand Palace balcony in Peterhof. At right is the museum director Vadim Znamenov.

Sorry that the picture is so small, Rexfeatures won't let you enlarge anymore.

Prince Albert and Prince Phillipe at the 27th Memorial Van Damme, in Brussels, Sept. 5th.

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 223
  • 427277f.jpg
    427277f.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 356
Prince Albert Current Events: September 17, 2003 - May 7, 2004

Albert made some interesting remarks. Especially about not feeling the need for companionship at the moment but that he will take up his responsibilities when necessary (and when he finds the right woman). Thank you for posting it.

Polfoto 21-09-2003 © Marco Piovanotto/WMP/ABACA. 50096-12. Monaco. 21/09/2003. 5th Biathle World Championships at Larvotto Beach. Pictured: The Prince Albert at the starting.

Attachments

• MO_1.jpg
    MO_1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 290
  • MO_2.jpg
    MO_2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 186
  • MO_3.jpg
    MO_3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 291
  • mo_4.jpg
    mo_4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 216
  • mo_5.jpg
    mo_5.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 209
  • mo_6.jpg
    mo_6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 195
  • mo_7.jpg
    mo_7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 214
  • mo_8.jpg
    mo_8.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 208
  • mo_a.jpg
    mo_a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 287
  • mo_b.jpg
    mo_b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 248
Polfoto 21-09-2003 © Marco Piovanotto/WMP/ABACA. 50096-2. Monaco. 21/09/2003. 5th Biathle World Championships at Larvotto Beach. Pictured: The Prince Albert on the podium with Chermaine Crooks.

Attachments

• mo_c.jpg
    mo_c.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 180
Do I choose the man or the car? Man or car? What the heck, I'll take both!! :p

Monaco, 12/09/2003. Prince Albert of Monaco behind the wheel of a vintage Mercedes

from Repubblica.it

*Poor Albert: Always the bridesmaid but never the bride :p *

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 183
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 141
Originally posted by galisteo@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 1:55 pm
..........................or he really is having a hard time finding someone to spend his life with.
<Edited accusations>
Because think about it -- even if Albert was gay, he could still marry and have children. But he doesn't look gay, whatever that looks like? Either way, it is very strange that he isn't married and I'm certain there was/is no shortage of willing women, well at least not initially. And even if being a princess is not quite as glamorous as it used to be, it's still close enough.

Hmmmm? Princess Caroline did go to a great deal of trouble many years ago to get her marriage to Junot properly annulled. Why was that so important?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thissal. About Caroline's annulment. In order for her to ever marry in the Catholic church again she had to have the marriage properly and officially annulled. It was not considered when she married Stefano and therefore her children were considered by the church to be illigetimate. It was only in (1993???) that he marriage to Junot was properly annulled and that the Casiraghi children were considered to be legitimate in the eyes of the church. If I am wrong please correct me! :)

I think he was looking good there,

so are there any gossip about albert, any new girls?

There really hasn't been any news since Alicia, has there? As long as Prince Felipe of Spain isn't engaged we're okay, Albert won't be the LAST bachelors. I wish he'd just "settle" for someone, anyone---me? ;)

from www.palais.mc

Le jeudi 25 septembre 2003, S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert a visité le 13e Monaco Yacht Show qui présentait cette année 90 yachts à flots dans le Port Hercule. Ce salon accueillait près 400 sociétés réparties sur une zone d'expositions de 6.000 m² de stands.

Lors de la visite conduite par M. Luc Pettavino, organisateur de la manifestation, S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert a rencontré le chanteur Julien Clerc et le designer Philippe Starck.

Albert visited the Monaco Yacht show before attending the wedding in Italy! Here he is with Luc Pettavino, the singer Julien Clerc and the designer Philippe Starck

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 136
www.ibl.se - During his visit Prince Albert was shown the medical equipment donated by the Princess Grace Foundation 09/26/2003. Prince Albert of Monaco visits the Child Jesus hospital of the Vatican © Benainous-Vandeville / Gamma 744601

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 137
  • albert_meets_nuns.jpg
    albert_meets_nuns.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 135
Rome Italy 26-09-03 Urbe Airport Prince Charles Albert Of Monaco Photographed During The Press Conference At The Opening Of Second Edition Of Elishow In Rome Italy, The Prince Was In Rome To Sign A Twinship Between The Urbe And The Monegasque Heliport.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 151
Prince CHARLES Albert???? :huh:

In response to Galisteo's question...

oops, from Corbis.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg