Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This articl makes me laught, it is the first article that does not speak about the bad rumors on the couple. It is true that there is a pressure about charlene to give a heir to the grimaldy family ; But called her broody? It is untrue that Carla will have twins, she will have one child, but you know the english tabloids.

They, PA and Charlene, must read the forum because I just posted that they rarely show up together, and here they are.:lol: Charlene looks good in this hairdo. She seems happier than recently but I always get impression that she and Albert play the couple than they are actually a couple, there is something weird about them, something fake, IMO of course.:ermm:

I think it's nerves

A thing we can not deny is that princess Charlene is always at ease with a child in her arms, we see that she loves a lot the children.I do not think that she is pregnant because she would not wear the child because it is dangerous for a pregnant wife to wear heavy weights
She needed a break as she said, she is more smiling and at ease than in the last months.
I see a true couple who is happy to be together here as during the visit of the croate presidentiel couple where they were handing their hands.
Prince Albert said in the interview of monaco hebdo that they cannot be in a officially event as in privat.

There were kissing during the civil and religious weddings anf after, last week they posed with hands crossed but here that was a conference of an association made for the 50 bithdays of the prince.It is an association about ill children and it would not be decent to see a couple kissing and so.It is not reality show we watch at the tv
On monaco info this evening there was a report about this event and we see a couple very happy among these children.

A thing we can not deny is that princess Charlene is always at ease with a child in her arms, we see that she loves a lot the children
Prince Albert said in the interview of monaco hebdo that they cannot be in a officially event as in private.

I'd LOVE to see these pics of Charlene at ease with a child in her arms Melina, I have yet to see ONE.

Smush, check out Charlene's facebook fan page-
There's one from a ski trip in either 2009 or 2010, out to dinner together, sharing some kind of joke on stage at the amFAR gala in 2011 and out on the PACHA III with the family in 2009

She, certainly, look at ease with that child.

She, certainly, look at ease with that child.

look at her face, to me, it says: "What did they just hand me and WHY?!? Must. Keep. It. Away. From.This. Dress. For. The. Photo. Op." NOT "I'm totally comfortable with this child. I totally want one."

If she were comfortable with it, she would be acting relaxed-her back and face are all tense in that photo.

Time to move on, more and more interpretations won't lead us anywhere..Thanks!

I am constantly amazed by some of the comments attached to the photos on this thread. No sooner have I noticed that there is a new post here and enjoyed the picture in question of say PC holding a child or her husband's hand than I am reading posts of the "way" she holds his hand or the "way" she holds the child etc. If I am being totally honest I have never noticed anything sinister in any of these pictures and I am sure that if we super-imposed a pic of any other Royal woman's face on most of them the conspiracy theorists wouldn't either. Unfortunatley PC seems to attract a number of people who want to pick holes in her character and her marraige and why I do not know. But anyway, I love the latest pictures and can't wait for National Day and a tiara at the Opera House in the evening (hopefully!)

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are currently in New Zealand!

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and France's Sports Minister David Douillet attended the
2011 Rugby World Cup semi-final match Wales vs France at the Eden Park in Auckland on
October 15, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I was waiting for them to attend one of these Rugby games.
Nice to see them and thanks for the pics :)

the couple is fan of rugby , Prince Albert said he tried to play rugby but he prefered playing the football game, Princess Charlene likes a lot rugby, she said that when she was in South Africa, she enjoyed to watch rugby with her friends, her father played rugby and her grandfather was training the national rugbyof South Africa

on a ns newspaper, it is said that the couple arrived last friday, they will watch the semi finales of the world cup of rugby and will return for the finale match, it is also said that the prince will be one of the guests of the dinner of the centenary birthday of the olympic games commettee of New Zeeland on thursday 20th as member of IOC, it is not said if princess Charlene will attend, I think they must stay during the entire week because, New Zeeland is far from Europe, it takes 25 hours to fly from Paris to Wellington

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow there has been little if no news about Albert & Charlene arriving in NZ:ohmy:

I am constantly amazed by some of the comments attached to the photos on this thread. No sooner have I noticed that there is a new post here and enjoyed the picture in question of say PC holding a child or her husband's hand than I am reading posts of the "way" she holds his hand or the "way" she holds the child etc. If I am being totally honest I have never noticed anything sinister in any of these pictures and I am sure that if we super-imposed a pic of any other Royal woman's face on most of them the conspiracy theorists wouldn't either. Unfortunatley PC seems to attract a number of people who want to pick holes in her character and her marraige and why I do not know. But anyway, I love the latest pictures and can't wait for National Day and a tiara at the Opera House in the evening (hopefully!)

I agree
She looked normal and natural with that ADORABLE little girl in her arms. Like they were having a moment together. BTW Charlene looked as beautiful as ever.

I hope for all good things from this couple. And I think whether Charlene looks "pretty," "beautiful," or otherwise is largely a product of camera angle, as she seems to have one of those faces that varies in that regard.

She's still getting used to every finger motion being analyzed. I've noticed her as more at ease (one bit at a time) from July to today. I can't wait to see what she is doing a year from now.

To day, the palace announces (in french) that the couple is in New Zeeland, Prince Albert will meet the prime minister monday the 17th, and on Monaco Actualites site, it is said that the couple will visit Christchurch. and they will attend the finale cup of rugby.

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene watching the match New Zealand vs Australia during
the Rugby World Cup Semi Final, Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand on October 16, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene watching the match New Zealand vs Australia during
the Rugby World Cup Semi Final, Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand on October 16, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Thanks for the pics! They visibly enjoyed the event!

They look much more like a normal happy couple as opposed to during the wedding. It gives me hope for them.

they are a normal happy couple, here they were attending a match as normal people , no many papparazzi.
During their wedding, I never saw an unhappy couple, a reserved couple, yes, there were so many bad rumors that the people was watching this wedding as it was a false wedding, I recall the interview of the princes on the euronews channel just before the beginning of the concert of Jean Michel Jarre, Albert and Charlene were very happy'you can see the interview on You tube'

What lovely photographs. Wonderful to see how Albert and Charlene get around and how versatile they both are. Who would have imagined seeing them at the rugby in New Zealand? Absolutely fantastic. Just a great pity that the rugby was not supported by other royals more especially when England and Wales were playing.

Alberto di Monaco e Charlene finalmente sorridono! | Gossip
I found in website of italian magazine "Oggi" a gallery with photos ( bit similar to these posted above). The main message from short article is that the couple finally is seen smilling. I suppose we will see the same photos with with similar commentary in other gossip magazine....

They were smiling in other events later, but I think that they are more natural in privat than in official events. There were no more photos of Prince Albert and princess Charlene taken during those events untill the announce of their engagement. Before the engagement, we had the same photos during the olympics games in Pekin and in Vancouver or in Turin .

It's a matter of timing. These "negative" photos could all be taken at a bad moment.
You don't smile at each other 24/7.
To my knowledge Rugby games are 2 x 40 minutes.
There can be a lot of emotions during this game and if some photographers shoot at the "wrong" moment it can easily be said they are having problems, not in love etc....
Just like the right moment. They could kiss, hug, laugh and if the photographer shoots at one of these moments they are madly in love, having fun, etc.....
So we never know for real but the fans of this couple know it better anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom