Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this picture of Albert and Charlene posing in front of Elvis' portrait.

From Elvis to PA and CW:

"Thank yuh verra much!" :lol::lol:

Thank you, Lakhshmi, for the two clips (I'm not good with video clips).
Nice to see PA on a tour of famous Americans - First the scientist, then Elvis, and now Martin Luther King - I wonder what's next?

PA and his entourage will be glued to a television nearby tonight.

After the series of friendly matches, tonight it's serious business - the first match of the Ligue 1 (First League), and they're playing Olympique Lyonnais !!!

More later in the "Soccer fans" thread.

Albert visited Graceland in 2005 I think it was. He use to date Lisa Marie, you would think he could have gotten a personal tour back then.

I know that PA got around, but this is the first I have EVER heard that he dated Lisa Marie Presley.

She doesn't strike me as his type at all...did this happen before she married Michael Jackson?

I need more proof to believe that he dated Lisa-Marie.

Monday 9th August 2010:
Nice-Matin reports on PA's visit to Louisiana, the Gulf of Mexico, and its environmental catastrophe:

Albert II en Louisiane sur le site de la marée noire | nicematin.com

PA went out on a boat, accompanied by a coastguard vessel, to see for himself the clean-up operations of the largest oil spill in the history of the US.

He had talks with politicians and scientists and food producers.

« J'aimerais saisir l'opportunité de ma visite pour remercier et féliciter tous les acteurs impliqués dans les opérations visant à surveiller constamment la faune et la flore marines et à protéger la biodiversité très riche de cette zone. Je souhaite que leur travail si difficile soit couronné de succès dans un proche avenir. »

"I would like to take the opportunity of my visit to thank and congratulate all those who are implicated in the operations of constant surveillance of the marine flora and fauna, and the protection of the very rich biodiversity of this area. I wish that their very difficult work may be crowned with success in the near future."

There were some new photos of Albert and Charlene on REXFEATRURES today...
I guess they attended a event for the Princess Grace Foundation in NYC..
The caption/title of the section was " Louis Vuitton Midsummer Garden Fete, Bridgehampton, New York, America - 09 Aug 2010"
Prince Albert was wearing white, and Charlene was wearing this pretty blue dress.
I've looked at the other usual sources for images-getty, zimbio, etc, and can't find any others to post.
So...unless someone can handle getting them from rexfeatures...
go to rexfeatures.com and either search for Prince Albert of Monaco or Charlene Wittstock. It'll be the first like 10 photos that come up.
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library

There were some new photos of Albert and Charlene on REXFEATRURES today...
I guess they attended a event for the Princess Grace Foundation in NYC..
The caption/title of the section was " Louis Vuitton Midsummer Garden Fete, Bridgehampton, New York, America - 09 Aug 2010"
Prince Albert was wearing white, and Charlene was wearing this pretty blue dress.
I've looked at the other usual sources for images-getty, zimbio, etc, and can't find any others to post.
So...unless someone can handle getting them from rexfeatures...
go to rexfeatures.com and either search for Prince Albert of Monaco or Charlene Wittstock. It'll be the first like 10 photos that come up.
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
It would have been nice if PA did the Larry King Show at some point before his marriage and now appears to be a good time if Larry would comeback to interview either PA alone or the couple together. under these extenuating circumstances.

Lovely dress, as far as I can see ! Thanks

It would have been nice if PA did the Larry King Show at some point before his marriage and now appears to be a good time if Larry would comeback to interview either PA alone or the couple together. under these extenuating circumstances.

I agree 100%- for a while, they were doing US based interviews every like 5 years-Diane Sawyer (in 2002, I think) with Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie *(search for Princess Caroline and Family on Youtube to find a clip of it) was the last US Based one that I know of....unless I missed a more recent one??

Yes, and now that they are publicizing their relationship.

What they need is get more attention, something that is lacking in this unattractive couple.

They seem to be such a happy couple. Charlene looks so pretty in that beautiful blue dress.

I've only just realised that the Youth Olympics are starting on 14th August in Singapore, and that four young people from Monaco are taking part, one of them being Pauline Ducruet !!

Are Albert and Charlene likely to attend and cheer the Monegasque team?

The more I see Charlene the more I like her. I think she will surprise us.

I've only just realised that the Youth Olympics are starting on 14th August in Singapore, and that four young people from Monaco are taking part, one of them being Pauline Ducruet !!

Are Albert and Charlene likely to attend and cheer the Monegasque team?
Here is the article from the local paper about the 4 athletes with a pic of Albert with Pauline. I think I have read elsewhere that Charlene & Albert will be in attendance
Nice Matin

I like how she looks. More natural. I don't know, maybe because she doesn't have a lot of make up.
She looks nice there.

Charlene looks totally bored to me. They are unattractive in these photos. They both look washed out, he's fatter than ever and she needs more makeup. Maybe it was something they ate.

I find that she always has this same look, beehive hairstyle and her head cocked to one side. I don't know if this is her "signature look" but she looks boring.

I like how there's a bit of mystery surrounding Charlene, she's not open to the press and she definitely doesn't act like a commoner, she acts very dignified. She has potential to be more royal than some born royals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom