Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%. But because she is the sister of the future Queen Consort and because she wore a dress that fit spectacularly at her sister's wedding she apparently has enough of a fanbase to generate interest. And the DM has always been pro-Pippa.

I don't get it, but there you have it.:cool:

I think I’m maybe of two minds about this. On one hand, she is a private citizen and deserves her space and privacy. On the other hand, I find both she and her brother to be lovely people and they appear to be quite warm and engaging. I follow her brother and his companies as well as their parents company on IG. So while I certainly it wouldn’t want her to be chased or abused by the media, I can’t say I don’t enjoy the occasional picture of Pippa and her family, particularly those when she is smiling and appears to be aware of the photographers but not angry about their presence.

Whilst they are private people and don't deserve to have the media or public delving into their personal lives I think after 20 years they're used to it for better or worse, even though I'm sure it's annoying.

These days it's mostly just stories of Pippa/James out with their kids rather than mean spirited "Pippa's definitely not the kind of girl you marry" or worse or being chased down the street by paps when you're 19 years old.

With James Middleton he seems to use whatever interest people have in him to talk about things that are important to him like recently training your dog properly or joining the national conversation on mental health.

Refreshing to see a mother wearing something nice when out and about:)
It is but to be fair to most mothers of babies & toddlers who don't have staff, they might have time for a blow dry and wear something nice too if they weren't so busy/frazzled/shattered.

Whilst they are private people and don't deserve to have the media or public delving into their personal lives I think after 20 years they're used to it for better or worse, even though I'm sure it's annoying.

These days it's mostly just stories of Pippa/James out with their kids rather than mean spirited "Pippa's definitely not the kind of girl you marry" or worse or being chased down the street by paps when you're 19 years old.

With James Middleton he seems to use whatever interest people have in him to talk about things that are important to him like recently training your dog properly or joining the national conversation on mental health.

I like James very much. He appears humble, unassuming, and somewhat vulnerable. I admire his courage speaking out freely about his mental health struggles.

I am rooting for him and looking forward to his wedding.

I like James very much. He appears humble, unassuming, and somewhat vulnerable. I admire his courage speaking out freely about his mental health struggles.

I am rooting for him and looking forward to his wedding.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I like all of the Middletons, they seem like a wonderful family. But I agree very much about James. I think “I’m rooting for him” sums it up perfectly.

It is but to be fair to most mothers of babies & toddlers who don't have staff, they might have time for a blow dry and wear something nice too if they weren't so busy/frazzled/shattered.

Also, Pippa knows she will be photographed, so she probably takes more care with her appearance.

She certainly is fortunate to only have to walk one child at a time:)

I agree 100%. But because she is the sister of the future Queen Consort and because she wore a dress that fit spectacularly at her sister's wedding she apparently has enough of a fanbase to generate interest. And the DM has always been pro-Pippa.

I don't get it, but there you have it.:cool:
On the contrary, Pippa is very much a public figure. After all she is an author, been on television, edits for Waitrose (where she discusses her private life, pregnancy), she attends press and media events, publicly arrives with and attends with her sister...etc
It makes sense that there is paparazzi photos of her- very much in line with what is done with other people in the public eye.

Last edited:
She looks great so healthy, wonder if she has been vacationing or is using St Tropez.

:previous: It is incredible how The Daily Mail still refers to Pippa as Pippa Middleton and not Pippa Matthews. The article mentions she is even wearing her engagement ring. No detail is left out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can carefully say that Pippa and James have some wonderful news, without trespassing against the speculations rule ;) as this looks pretty obvious - photo taken at the Platinum Party this evening:

** Pic **

My goodness! They kept that very private! I’m sure they will have lots of hands to help, their daughter only turned one a couple of months ago.

I wonder which one of the current five grandchildren Hello isn't counting...

Nevertheless, the news that a fifth grandchild for Pippa's parents Carole and Michael Middleton, and another cousin for Prince William and Kate's three children to play with, is on the way is sure to have been received warmly.

Delighted by the news and the gorgeous green dress).

Congratulations to Phillippa and James Matthews!

Now I wait for the happy announcement from James and Alizeè Middleton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom