Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the parents and big brother.

Wonderful news, huge congratulations to the couple! I can't believe how good Pippa looked on the latest photos from March 12, a couple of days before giving birth :ohmy:

What a wonderful name! And how nice that the birth was revealed immediately!

Congratulations to the family!

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big brother!

Beautiful name!

what a wonderful name. I really like the name Grace.
Arthur is nice as well

What a wonderful blessing for Pippa and James! Welcoming a sweet little girl into their family. I do love the name that they've picked for her but I do have to admit that this isn't the name that really brought a smile to my face this morning.

On that note, I weicome MaryVirginia to our fold. That was my mother's name.
:flowers:

A girl, how sweet! Congratulations! I like the name Grace. Pippa sure looked awesome just a few days before birth, but she also looked phenomenal at Eugenie's wedding just days before giving birth to Arthur (she even wore heels back then).

I also like that they are keeping tradition with the name Elizabeth, a nod to mother Carole, sister Catherine and niece Charlotte.

Congratulations to Pippa and James on the birth of their new daughter. :flowers:

Congrats to the Matthew and Middleton families. What a joy!

Congratulations to the couple and their families!

Congratulations to Pippa and James on the birth of their daughter, Grace Elizabeth Jane! :flowers:

What a great name for Pippa and James' baby girl! ?

Delighted for them and what a beautiful name !

Congratulations to Pippa and James! The happiest days are when a baby is born! :flowers:

Pippa and James have the perfect little family now. Maybe Grace Matthews and August Brookbanks can schedule play dates soon.;)

The name is dignified and lovely. No "Apples" or "Peaches" or "Lily Cauliflower:...

Last edited:
A girl, how sweet! Congratulations! I like the name Grace. ...
I also like that they are keeping tradition with the name Elizabeth, a nod to mother Carole, sister Catherine and niece Charlotte.
Just as Kate honored Pippa by naming her daughter, Charlotte, Pippa's middle name - Philippa Charlotte Middleton. Of course, Charlotte is also the feminine form of Charles, as is Carole. So again, multiple references.

Last edited:
Just as Kate honored Pippa by naming her daughter, Charlotte, Pippa's middle name - Philippa Charlotte Middleton. Of course, Charlotte is also the feminine form of Charles, as is Carole. So again, multiple references.

Yes, also Jane, for Jane Matthews. :flowers:

This is absolutely lovely news. What a beautiful name! I know that the Middletons are not actually the RF but we do see an occasional interview with Carole due to her business and I can't help but think how lovely it would be to see a photo of she and Michael with all five grandchildren, especially since she noted that she is hoping to get to spend more time with all of them including the newest addition.

Pippa looks terrific. Wonderful to see her out and about and looking so happy.

Refreshing to see a mother wearing something nice when out and about:)

she should be left alone! She is not a person of public interest.

She wouldn't be photographed so often if people weren't interested in her.
At least it isn't as bad now as it was before she was married.

she should be left alone! She is not a person of public interest.

I agree 100%. But because she is the sister of the future Queen Consort and because she wore a dress that fit spectacularly at her sister's wedding she apparently has enough of a fanbase to generate interest. And the DM has always been pro-Pippa.

I don't get it, but there you have it.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom