Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a simple question. Where does the couple really live? Monaco or Italy (Milan I guess). It is not very clear, as they seem constantly moving. Ok for them, but basically where is their baby, nurse and whole staff installed ?

Hi ! I can answer! Yay I'm so happy when I know something! :lol:
They do have a very posh penthouse in Monaco Ville (well maybe more Condamine than Monaco Ville, kind of on the line I guess). And beatrice walks the dog at Larvotto beach and has said she goes to the farmer's market and that Pierre goes to his office everyday, when not going to his boat.

Hi ! I can answer! Yay I'm so happy when I know something! [emoji38]
They do have a very posh penthouse in Monaco Ville (well maybe more Condamine than Monaco Ville, kind of on the line I guess). And beatrice walks the dog at Larvotto beach and has said she goes to the farmer's market and that Pierre goes to his office everyday, when not going to his boat.
Lovely. Thanks a lot @tatianacressida

Hi ! I can answer! Yay I'm so happy when I know something! :lol:

I think Pierre's house is Clos St Martin, the house next to his mother's (Clos St Pierre). The former owner of the house is Princess Stefanie and Caroline bought Clos St Martin for Pierre.

I think Pierre's house is Clos St Martin, the house next to his mother's (Clos St Pierre). The former owner of the house is Princess Stefanie and Caroline bought Clos St Martin for Pierre.

No wonder when asked about it Beatrice said “near the oceanographic museum”! [emoji41]

My God. How some people destroy their own life and happiness. I hope he recovers soon, it is not the first time. Bravo to Pierre to assist him.

My God. How some people destroy their own life and happiness. I hope he recovers soon, it is not the first time. Bravo to Pierre to assist him.

This is just so sad. I know two people who have lost their lives to E-A's disease. I am not optimistic that he will beat the odds at this point.:sad:

At least Clínica Delgado is a rather pleasant hospital (as far as hospitals are pleasant) - very spacious in comparison to other Peruvian hospitals.

Indeed, very kind of Pierre to take care of his stepfather so Christian could return to his own wedding celebrations.

My god, addiction is no joke.

Hopefully the family was still able to somewhat enjoy the celebrations. Unfortunately, I know first hand how much an addiction of a loved one can consume your thoughts and mood.

Good on Pierre for helping his sorta stepfather. It must not have been easy.

Do you remeber when Beatrice had a car accident in Milan a couple of years ago, and she had to undergo knee surgery, well now the doctor who operated on her leg, is being investigated for sort of kickback scandal.
In an interview she released to the Italian press Beatrice said that the surgeon had made a mess on her knee, and now she's been suffering from excruciating backaches, especially when she sits, now that she's pregnant, and that sometimes she can't even take her little Stefano in her arms.

Il Giornale

Do you remeber when Beatrice had a car accident in Milan a couple of years ago, and she had to undergo knee surgery, well now the doctor who operated on her leg, is being investigated for sort of kickback scandal.
In an interview she released to the Italian press Beatrice said that the surgeon had made a mess on her knee, and now she's been suffering from excruciating backaches, especially when she sits, now that she's pregnant, and that sometimes she can't even take her little Stefano in her arms.

Il Giornale

She should have gotten the surgery done in Monaco! Surely the doctors at PG can do knee surgery?!:ohmy:

First of all congratulations to the happy parents. I hope everything is alright with both baby ( since the baby was born five weeks prior than expected ) and the mother. Then... How come we didn't know that yet? How comew we don't have ana official announcement of the baby's birth? How come we don't get to know the gender and the name of the child??? It's unfair!!! :sad: :ermm: :whistling:

This is not from her account. Maybe she is just in the hospital, Pierre doesn’t look too happy

This is not from her account. Maybe she is just in the hospital, Pierre doesn’t look too happy
No, it's a fan account - news unverified yet. But if the baby has been born early that could explain why Pierre is looking serious. Or just tired...

I wonder how they found out that the baby was five weeks early, if no announcement or the like was made.

When Stefano was born, Princess Caroline and Paola Marzotto released a statement the day after, so we'll see..

I wonder how they found out that the baby was five weeks early, if no announcement or the like was made.

When Stefano was born, Princess Caroline and Paola Marzotto released a statement the day after, so we'll see..
Yes, it's a bit strange. But they have seemed to know what's going on... time will tell.

Uh oh....I sure hope Beatrice and the baby are okay!:sad:

As Iceflower, I find this very strange, nothing in the newspaper, Monaco Matin, nothing from prinIs it a falk news? IsIss Caroline,nothing in the french tabloids we don't know the gender of the baby; It is perhaps a falk news
If it is true, I hope that the baby is well
i

Is Chi as reliable as Hola! on Monaco-related news? They seem to be the only source of this information. I saw the pictures earlier but I thought they were making assumptions from Pierre standing outside a hospital.

If the baby was 5 weeks pre-mature, that means the original due date was around 20 May? That means on the day of the Rose Ball, Beatrice was already about 8 months along? Not an expert on maternity issues but I didn't think she was more than 5 or 6 months from the photos...

P.S. If it's true, congratulations and all the best with the baby!

Last edited:
No official statement yet? So far neither the "Hola" or other reliable press has spoken of the birth of the new son of Pierre and Beatrice.

Is Chi as reliable as Hola! on Monaco-related news? They seem to be the only source of this information. I saw the pictures earlier but I thought they were making assumptions from Pierre standing outside a hospital.

If the baby was 5 weeks pre-mature, that means the original due date was around 20 May? That means on the day of the Rose Ball, Beatrice was already about 8 months along? Not an expert on maternity issues but I didn't think she was more than 5 or 6 months from the photos...

P.S. If it's true, congratulations and all the best with the baby!
I think Chi is way more gossipy - Hola is respected with impeccable connections to high society and royalty. However, Chi were the ones who announced both of Beatrice's pregnancies so I think they may well have a "mole" somewhere. We shall see - Pierre might just have been taking baby Stefano for a check up.

I also thought that it was fake news, but Hola, Oggi and spanish Vanitates also speak about the birth now, refering to the Italian press.
In January there were rumours in Italy (Chi) that the couple was expecting their second child, a daughter.
Could be that she just had her 20 weeks pregnancy check-up and that the couple knew about the gender of their second child. Could be that someone tipped Chi.
Chi was also the source of the rumours of the pregnancy and birth of the first child, son Stefano.

Last edited:
Good news then - better for the baby! And Beatrice...

So maybe it was just a check up for Stefano...

Good news then - better for the baby! And Beatrice...

So maybe it was just a check up for Stefano...

I did not believe it at first but started to doubt because some serious papers as Corriere della Sera and well informed magazines like Hola started to mention that the birth had taken place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom