Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Marie of Denmark's maiden name is Marie Cavallier.

Congratulation to Luis and Marie on their engagement!

I don't follow Stephanie's children as closely as the I do the Casiraghis, but I do think that Marie is absolutely stunning. The setup for Louis's proposal to her could not have been more beautiful and romantic...is the bride to be of Vietnamese origin? I look forward to the wedding.

And I am very happy that Stephanie may soon have some grandchildren to spoil!?

great news for louis and marie! what do we know of marie? is she studying? does she work?

:previous:

They both graduated from Western Carolina University in North Carolina in 2015. Marie earned a degree in marketing, but I don't know anything about her current job situation.

** Photo **

Apparently Marie works as a banquet and conference coordinator at the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco.

I don't follow Stephanie's children as closely as the I do the Casiraghis, but I do think that Marie is absolutely stunning. The setup for Louis's proposal to her could not have been more beautiful and romantic...is the bride to be of Vietnamese origin? I look forward to the wedding.

And I am very happy that Stephanie may soon have some grandchildren to spoil!?
I think her mother is of Vietnamese origin - Marie said something about returning to her roots in one of the Vietnam holiday photos on Instagram.

:previous:

They both graduated from Western Carolina University in North Carolina in 2015. Marie earned a degree in marketing, but I don't know anything about her current job situation.

Cool. I did see somewhere that they had been in NC together.

marlene said:
Apparently Marie works as a banquet and conference coordinator at the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco.

Hotel Hermitage, I think, is part of SBM. So she and Louis have the same employer. Actually, correct me if Im wrong, but I think Louis used to work for the Monte Carlo Beach, as a water sports coordinator (?) and now he is employed by AS Monaco as a scout?

Congratulations to Louis and Marie!

Wow....Princess Stephanie kids are getting married! First Caroline's kids, and than they started having kids....I am getting old! I remember when he was born!

ETA: added some additional info about Caroline's kids having kids so the sentence makes sense!

Last edited:
Happy news. I had no idea they had been together for five years. Another Grimaldi wedding :)

There runs in Louis vein's a Grimaldi blood, to be precise:flowers:.
Lois is half Grimaldi & half Ducruet.;)

There runs in Louis vein's a Grimaldi blood, to be precise:flowers:.
Lois is half Grimaldi & half Ducruet.;)

In theory only. Louis is the son of a De Polignac (re-named "Grimaldi") and of a Ducruet.

Already in 1731 the real Grimaldi dynasty became extinct. Louis maybe has 0,000001% of Grimaldi blood.

Yeah, do we care all that much whetever or not he has literal Grimaldi blood in his DNA? It's the sentiment that counts. He's a member of the family and if he so wishes, he'll probably be able to get married at the Palace just like the Casiraghi men have.

^^^previous
Agree with you. For all practical reasons he’s part of the Grimaldi family. And I hope they DO get married at the Palace. We love a Royal wedding...and we will really be spoilt this year, it seems!

Congratulations to Louis and his new fiancee Marie! From what I've read of their Instagram they seem to be quite the happy couple and I wish them all the best.

I agree about the wedding location; it would be nice for them to marry at the palace. Even though he is half Grimaldi he is just as much family as Andrea and Tatiana are, as well as other family members who have married at the palace.

Yeah, do we care all that much whetever or not he has literal Grimaldi blood in his DNA? It's the sentiment that counts. He's a member of the family and if he so wishes, he'll probably be able to get married at the Palace just like the Casiraghi men have.

Exactly. The Ducruets deserve no less than their Casiraghi cousins, who have all benefited from having their Civil ceremony weddings take place at the beautiful Palace of their mutual ancestors.

Albert seems to adore all of his nephews and nieces and to enjoy close relationships with them. They are all part of his extended family after all.

Last edited:
In theory only. Louis is the son of a De Polignac (re-named "Grimaldi") and of a Ducruet.

Already in 1731 the real Grimaldi dynasty became extinct. Louis maybe has 0,000001% of Grimaldi blood.

Louis Ducruet is as much or less Grimaldi as P.Albert's children Gabriela and Jacques, so i don't see why it's noteworthy for this topic :flowers:

Not too keen on Pauline's outfits at the fashion shows, but she is definitely developing her own style.

No glamour , bad outfilts , hard make-up, more Decruet than Grimaldi.

Okay..that drink looks absolutely delish!

Back
Top Bottom