Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: Nov 2004 - Nov 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new hairstyle makes her look much older then she is!
Not very flattering.
And I didn't like it with the curls!
It was too much. It looked so strange in front views. :eek:

I hope it will grow back soon!

I agree! This style ages her, and is not very flattering. She should go for a more sleek look. This style reminds me of an American news reporter from the 1980s.

I like the new haistyle but not when it is too straight. I think that it looks better with a touch of curls or waves.

The Dutch royal blog Troonopvolgers, has a great [URL="http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/troonopvolgers/images/letizia91_2.jpg"]photo[/URL] series highlighting Letizia's new cut.

Personally, I like this new hairdo. She has a beautiful long neck and her amazing bone structure/shape of her face can handle this new style.

She's stunning with that new hairdo, I agree it shows her beautiful neck, and i don't think it shows more or less her nose, she doesn't have a perfect nose, but she doesn't seem being complexed by that, I just would wish if she had put on some weight, it would make her face more beautiful.

Spain's Princess Letizia Ortiz stands prior to a supper in honour of Peruvian President Alan Garcia at the Royal Palace in Madrid, 21 January 2008.
(pictures originally posted by Lula)

Letizia had her hair in curls. A very nice look, made her face look fuller. Also think it looked done well and looked great with the dress. The whole look was different and looked like she had the greek/roman look going on.
Front View -- Back View

I don't like it at all. Imagine it with a hairband and she looks like Marge Simpson.

I think this kind of hairdo must always be perfect gromming otherwise it will look a disaster

Last edited:
The new hairstyle makes her look much older then she is!
Not very flattering.
And I didn't like it with the curls!
It was too much. It looked so strange in front views. :eek:

I hope it will grow back soon!
I completely agree, also if she could put on some weigh she would be much prettier, because with the short hair and sharp features, she isn't at her best.

I like her hair - it makes her look young, I think. But I agree, she has to keep her hair perfectly done, otherwise it will look disastrous. Well, maybe the curls are just a special hairdo for this occasion and she'll be back to something that's more easily cared for after the event.

I completely agree, also if she could put on some weigh she would be much prettier, because with the short hair and sharp features, she isn't at her best.

LETIZIA HAS BECOME PAINFULLY THIN, AND SHE DOES'NT LOOK AS PRETTY AS SHE USED TO LOOK, SEE HER PHOTOS WHEN SHE WAS ENGAGED..... SHE HAD A GLOWING BEAUTY.
IMO THE SHORT CUT DOES'NT SUIT HER
IT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A WITCH:eek:

Haven't you people realized that she lost her sister and had a baby, resumed full time duties afterwards? Life's probably been very stressful for the last year, so it's inevitable her weight was affected.

Haven't you people realized that she lost her sister and had a baby, resumed full time duties afterwards? Life's probably been very stressful for the last year, so it's inevitable her weight was affected.

Anu,I am absolutely agree with you but... for some people it is very difficult to understand that.

Okay, let's move away from the weight issue here.
This topic is reserved for the discussion Princess Letizia's Hats, Headwear, and Hairstyles.

Thank you:flowers:

Her jewels are amazing in the 2nd picture.
I like the curls but perhaps it needed a little more volume.
Is the dress new? Does anyone have a larger picture?

Letizia looks simply stunning in that last picture, LadyFinn. :) She should style her hair like this more often for evening events - it's much better than the curls she usually has

For gala evenings I prefer hair pinned up (looked great with the black dress earlier this month), especially at gala events when wearing a tiara, instead of yesterday's Camilla-Housewife-Style. It makes her look older than she is (eg at the Mexican State dinner - horrible hairdo): Galerías de imágenes

Has Letizia ever worn a hat?

I see that the Spanish Royals don't wear hats to events and functions like some of the other royals but Cristina did wear a hat to Letizia and Felipe's wedding - so I was just wondering. Thanks

There are a few pictures on Getty Images (sorry I don't know how to post pictures yet) that show her wearing a mantilla during an audience with Pope John Paul II in June 2004. She looks stunning. I know it's not the same as a hat, but it is the only pictures I could find, unless you count ballcaps during sailing.

I love that hairdo! So simple & elegent. Not one I'd have picked for Letizia, but its perfect for her.
Yes, I agree. I think that this kind of hairdo suit perfectly to Letizia,she was beautiful. I hope she repeat it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom