King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 33: January 27, 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see thanks Rossina.
i was asking because i read somewhere that QRania don't want to see her kid in the Army.
abit strange he is in the uniforme though.

i see thanks Rossina.
i was asking because i read somewhere that QRania don't want to see her kid in the Army.
abit strange he is in the uniforme though.
I read the same article .. the writer said CP Hussein doesn`t like military life like his father .. he is planing to join the army after university & his mother QR supports him.

I dont think it is strange he is in uniform, I would expect if attending an event like this with his father he wouldve worn a uniform. Maybe he has some kind of basic training that he does in the summers or short breaks that we arent aware of. An army unifrom can be easily given to him as he is the King's son.

I dont think it is strange he is in uniform, I would expect if attending an event like this with his father he wouldve worn a uniform. Maybe he has some kind of basic training that he does in the summers or short breaks that we arent aware of. An army unifrom can be easily given to him as he is the King's son.
I agree with you dazzling .. as we know there is only 15 months between him & the constitutional age (18 years old)

Last edited:
Queen Rania commends women’s accomplishments in Irbid
Petra - Mar 16
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah met with a group of women leaders, activists and professionals in the Governorate of Irbid today.
One more picture.

Queen Rania Al Abdullah with a group of orphans during her visit to the Dar Ri’ayat Al Yateem Orphanage in Bayader Wadi Seer in celebration of Mothers’ Day Amman.
March 21, 2011

PPE Agency

i don't remember i've seen photos of this event
Tourism officials turn to social networking to allay travellers' fears
...In the first meeting of tourism industry and social media users on Sunday, attended by Her Majesty Queen Rania, Fayez said the JTB is going online to offset the drop and correct
misconceptions generated by international media outlets covering recent peaceful demonstrations in the Kingdom.

^^thank you:)
Can anyone tell me who from the Jordanian royal family has been invited to the wedding of prince William?

According to some arab news papers the king & queen are invited.

Queen attends philanthropy, civic engagement conference

Amman, Apr 17 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended today part of TAKAFUL conference’s second day sessions.

TAKAFUL is the First Annual Conference on Philanthropy and Civic Engagement, which is jointly organized by the Columbia University Middle East Research Center (CUMERC) and the Gerhart Center for Philanthropy and Civic Engagement at the American University of Cairo (Gerhart Center, AUC). Jordan News Agency (Petra) |Queen attends philanthropy, civic engagement conference

Queen visits eastern region of Ruweished
Amman, May 2 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Monday visited the eastern region of Al Ruweished where she inaugurated the Municipality Library and visited the Ruweished Association for Women headquarters.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Queen Rania visits women's society in Amman
Amman, May 4 (Petra) -- Joined by the Society’s Board of Directors, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Wednesday visited the Abu Alanda branch of the Society for Development and Rehabilitation of the Rural Woman in eastern Amman. Queen Rania toured the Society’s facilities and met with its beneficiaries and members of its Board of Di
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

wow i love her hair up like that

Its seems like she has been away for a while, she looks good in the pictures. King Abdullah seems to be very low profile these days as well.

the king is in Kuwait for a working visit i am not sure if is he is back to Jordan or not.

He is in Jordan now .. it was a 1 day visit.

King & CP Hussein visit tribal leaders, citizens in Northern Jordan Valley
5/5/11
Pictures

Queen Rania meets with UNICEF Executive Director
Picture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom