King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 32: October 18, 2009 - January 27, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentions Rania at the end of the article

My Word: The king and us

By LIAT COLLINS
25/04/2010 06:31
Lying in bed early the other morning, listening on the radio to snatches of an interview with King Abdullah II of Jordan, I suddenly realized that although I liked the ultimate message and wanted to believe the messenger, there was a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
All posts on the King & Queen attending the
King Hussein Cancer Foundation Hope Gala Event
has been move to the
Royal Family of Jordan: Current Events, Part 1
thread

Last edited:
Thanks, dear ML! :flowers: I do believe Amman is the best cross-road of cultures! Wish them the best of luck! :goodluck:

King leaves on private visit, starts Azerbaijan trip Saturday
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King leaves on private visit, starts Azerbaijan trip Saturday

This is cp Hussein`s first visit to the army as crown prince i think.
They also visited together Al-Tarawneh tribe , to offer condolences to the family of Prince Hussein`s Schoolmate Ahmad Tarawneh , Who died in a bus accident 2 days ago. may GOD bless his soul.
الملك يزور الطراونة معزيا بوفاة الشاب Ø£Ø*مد Ø*سام ..

May 9, 2010
Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended Memorial service held in honor of Ahmad Tarawneh .Crown prince Hussein was among the participants.
King's Academy | News & Events

All posts on Queen Rania's visit to the Unites States has been moved to the
Queen Rania's visit to the UK & U.S thread

Post's of Queen Rania attending the World Economic Forum Global Redesign Summit in Qatar has been moved to
this thread

:flowers:

His Majesty attends King’s Academy graduation ceremony
AMMAN (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Thursday attended the graduation of the first group of graduates from the King’s Academy. The graduating class of 83 students will attend university in the fall, some of whom have obtained full scholarships. Royal family members, senior officials and parents also attended the ceremony.

Did they air the ceremony live on tv?
No they did not .. and no pics also.

Queen stresses need for all-encompassing solutions to family violence

pics
ImageShack Album - 5 images
Article
Jordan News Agency - Petra - Queen stresses need for all-encompassing solutions to family violence

Jordan times.
Queen Rania stresses importance of all-encompassing solutions to domestic violence | Jordan Times

King meets Commander of the US Central Command
Imageshack - news199453.jpg - Uploaded by farooda

It is nice to see Mr.Tasmagambetov visiting Jordan. Astana is twinned with Amman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom