King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 32: October 18, 2009 - January 27, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow . i thought the king won't attend , many leaders will not be there

March 26, 2010 King arrives in Libyan city of Sirte

ImageShack Album - 3 images
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King arrives in Libyan city of Sirte

March 27, 2010
Jordan's King Abdullah II attends the opening session of the Arab Summit on March 27, 2010 the Libyan city of Sirte. The annual summit opened with Arab leaders determined to send a clear message that the Middle East peace process is doomed unless Israel freezes settlements in mostly Arab east Jerusalem
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Petra:
ImageShack Album - 12 images

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish princess Raiyah would be there ,

Last edited:
thank you ; she has beautiful belt and got the braces again ; i like her simple look

I saw the princess on TV; she wore lovely boots and wrote using her left hand :)

Japan, Jordan agree to cooperate on nuclear power project

...Earlier, the King met Japanese economic officials on ways to enhance bilateral cooperation and to increase Tokyo's contribution in economic development in the Kingdom...
Full Article

This looked like a nice event & the couple looked quite happy & relaxed, whish they did more events together in Jordan.
Thanks for the great video and pictures.

King, Queen inaugurate new kindergarten, primary school premises
Article & Picture

This is cp Hussein`s first visit to the army as crown prince i think.
They also visited together Al-Tarawneh tribe , to offer condolences to the family of Prince Hussein`s Schoolmate Ahmad Tarawneh , Who died in a bus accident 2 days ago. may GOD bless his soul.
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNO=58037

Last edited:
the king will be in USA next week , he will be in conference about nuclear weapens perhaps queen noor will be there . i will post the link

the king will be in USA next week , he will be in conference about nuclear weapens perhaps queen noor will be there . i will post the link
الملك يبدأ زيارة للولايات المتØ*دة الأسبوع المقبل
yes xavi83 .. he will also hold talks with president Obama, participate in a feeler talk
about peace in the Middle East in Chicago and will meet many leaders, both economists and politicians.

Last edited:
الملك يبدأ زيارة للولايات المتØ*دة الأسبوع المقبل
yes xavi83 .. he will also hold talks with president Obama, participate in a feeler talk
about peace in the Middle East in Chicago and will meet many leaders, both economists and politicians.

Jordan's King Abdullah is scheduled to leave for Washington Saturday to attend President Obama's Nuclear Security Summit

Interview With King Abdullah II - WSJ.com

Is Queen Rania going to Toronto for the WTO in june?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom