Kate Middleton Current Events 9: June 14-26, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Kate

Always thrilled to see another photo of Kate. We are privileged to view them as she is officially just a private citizen.

Her hair and dress just gorgeous ( I do not know any old ladies that wear a dress like that!)

Keep my fingers crossed, hope she's the one!!

Hmmm....I actually like the hair. I like Kate the more and more I see of her!

Looking at the dress again, I change my mind; I do like it. I think she looks pretty overall too. Her hair is nice. I can't wait to see how she looks wearing a tiara! Kate wearing the Lover's Knot! Someone who is good at Photoshopping pics should make that one! That would be awesome!:D

Though I don't share in the admiration for Kate's fashion sense you have to hand it to her- she has incredible poise. With all the media speculation we haven't seen any breakdown/tears pics (at least I haven't). She seems totally at ease in public situations.

I do generally like Kate (as well as her fashion) but I must admit I simply hate that dress, that cardigan and especially those shoes. :( :eek:
I do like the fact she seems to be on excellent terms with different members of the Royal Family, including Freddie. :)

She looks wonderful :) and I Agree its nice that she gets along with his family. She always seems in her element like nothing bothers her (thats my opinion anyway:) )

Royal Fan said:
... She always seems in her element like nothing bothers her (thats my opinion anyway:) )

I have got the same impression, it's like she is always serenely untroubled, like nothing bothers or troubles her. That's very good trait of character, imo.:)

Royal Fan said:
She looks wonderful :) and I Agree its nice that she gets along with his family. She always seems in her element like nothing bothers her (thats my opinion anyway:) )
Yeah, except for the paparazzi following her around all day. I've seen pictures where she looks absolutely uncomfortable. Maybe in the "spolight" she is most comfortable, but then again so are a lot of people. If you know you're at a public function of course you will be smiling and posing for pictures.

Kate Middleton attends a party at Bluebird to celebrate The Shop at Bluebird opened by
Belle and John Robinson on June 14, 2006 London, England (getty images)

She looks really thin to me, but her hair is looking better these days, still not great though.

Luv2Cruise said:
IA few days ago Kate was photographed with what appeared to be some sort of portfolio in her hand. I'm sure she has things up her sleeve and plans for a future career or business endeavor(s)

i havent seen the pictures of her in that.. care to give some links?

hey
i just wanted to make a comment on the speculation based on whether or not she's smiling in the photos. i think that she's smiling a lot of the time because she knows that's what is expected of her rather than any events in her personal life.

Salomé said:
Somebody thinks like me that she looks a lot like Princess Mary?

Ohh, I do. I think they both look very very similar.:)

coolgirl said:
i havent seen the pictures of her in that.. care to give some links?
The picture is very recent, when she was wearing the greenish dress and carrying the green handbag and she had on black flats and she was wearing sunshades. The picture of her carrying a smallish portfolio is at Bruno Press. But I saw the link to the picture at another message board.:eek: :D

English Rose said:
Thanks for the link. It said that Kate's sister Pippa was there too, does anyone have a picture of Pippa? Was she the girl who accompanied Kate to Cheltenham?
If Pippa is the same woman who also was standing with Kate at the rugby? match when she and William embraced and when Kate tousled William's hair, yes, that woman was with Kate at the opening. There is one picture of Kate standing at the opening and I can see the frame of Pippa's face, someone appears to be standing between Kate and Pippa.

OT, but if the woman mentioned above is Kate's sister, who was the woman with Kate at the Van Cutsem wedding in the yellow outfit and the big hat and burgundy shoes and purse who was walking along with Kate shielding her from the press? I thought that woman was Pippa????

I like her hair, other than the fact it is hanging in her face. She has such a beautiful face with beautiful make up, she shouldn't hide it. The dress and jacket look great, pink is such a feminine colour to wear and it really suits her :D

Does anybody know who the guy is?

(From Getty Images)

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 352
  • kate 2.jpg
    kate 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 340
Wow she looks wonderful. I would be so quick to state that she is "the one". A princess in the making!

Kate was only there because the people opening the store are family friends. Also she met Freddy at the horse racing earlier this year. And the papps are taking her picture because she is Will's girlfriend. End of story.

She was 'Laura Ashley' in that dress, but I don't understand her comments about how she's not into fashion when she shops alot?

I didn't even notice the photo from Hello that closely, at just a glance I thought it was William or Harry.

But yes, now that I look closer I wonder who that is in the photo?

WindsorIII said:
I didn't even notice the photo from Hello that closely, at just a glance I thought it was William or Harry.

But yes, now that I look closer I wonder who that is in the photo?

The caption from Hello says that it's Freddie Windsor.

Her ease in public with cameras in her face, and knowing everyone without a camera is eyeballing her, is a sign of excellent self-esteem. She doesn't fidget or have any nervous habits like that. She is clearly not worried about people liking her. She takes it for granted that they do. That is how every woman she be.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Her ease in public with cameras in her face, and knowing everyone without a camera is eyeballing her, is a sign of excellent self-esteem. She doesn't fidget or have any nervous habits like that. She is clearly not worried about people liking her. She takes it for granted that they do. That is how every woman she be.
Excellent observation. I sound like a broken record: so many favorable comments about Kate here. Lovely people, lovely board.

wonderful pics! Kate looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
From Hellomagazine:

Kate give hotline to Wills' security team
Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton took a step further into the inner core of royal life when it emerged that she had been given her own police radio. According to reports in the Daily Mail newspaper the high-tech walkie-talkie she was seen carrying at a weekend polo event is a £1,000 Airwave radio that allows instant access to the Prince's personal protection team.
"It is the most reliable and secure means of emergency communications you can get," said a source at telecoms firm O2, who supply the handset.
Kate and William met up on Saturday at Ham Polo Club, where the Chakravarty Cup was being staged. The second-in-line to the throne had been given special dispensation to attend by his Sandhurst superiors. The exclusive private match in Surrey raised £150,000 for worthy causes such as the Prince's Trust and homeless charity Centrepoint, of which William is a patron...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/06/19/katemiddleton/

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/06/19/kate-polo/?auth=yes

The rumours of royal engagement between Prince William and his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, were intensified last weekend, after the last public appearance of the couple, in a beneficial polo game, when it was known that Kate counts on her own police radio, directly connected to the security team of the Prince. According to Daily Mail, the hi-tech walkie-talkie, which Kate took for the first time last Saturday, is an hertzian radio of €1500, which allows instantaneous access to the personal security services of Prince William.

"It is the safest security equipment that is possible to be obtained," assured a telecommunications expert. Until now, Kate Middleton had resisted to accept the protection services of the Prince, for fearing to lose her independence and, in addition, because it was considered that the payment of this service (with money of the contributors) was difficult to justify, while the official commitment was not announced.

Prince William, who received permission on the part of his superiors in the Military school of Sandhurst to leave for the weekend, did not attend the closing ceremony for the 80th anniversary of Queen Elisabeth, as expected. Instead, he attended, along with his girlfriend, Kate Middleton (who wore a red dress with little white spots and matching slippers), to the Polo Club of Ham in Surrey, where the Chakravarty Cup was played.

Kate, who was accompanied by her younger sister Pippa, did not lose any detail of prince William’s movements and celebrated with enthusiasm the victory of his team.

The exclusive match in Surrey managed to collect € 200 000, for various beneficial causes, such as the Prince’s Trust Foundation and the Charitable Centre for homeless people, of which Prince Willliam is a sponsor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom