Kate Middleton Current Events 1: July-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've neaver seen an old lady dress like that. I think she dresses just fine. I don't think she would have been the unitversity fasion show if dressed like an old lady.

sparks said:
I heard that Kate is like 4 yrs older than Will..is dat true?

You got me here:) . Every time I check information oh her it says different.

Kate dresses fine, very elegant... but chelsy dresses horible!!!!!!!!!!!

more pics of Kate..thanks to Will and Harry Unlimited
461864E.jpg

461864D.jpg

450891G.jpg

381137F.jpg

Serena said:
Has Kater her own Bodyguard?! :confused:

i think so! im not sure!

I think Prince William or Prince Charles hires bodyguard for Kate to watch her

Sara Boyce

i don't think she would have her own bodyguard. wills is all about keeping a low profile and i bet kate is too and how would she keep a low profile if there is a man following her around.

I love the way how Wils handles this relationship he wouldn't dare have the paparazzis take a private of them two together!...Once he sees a photographer..he would slightly get farther from her...well except for this picture
Pictures from www.bulletinpress.com
katewilliam1.jpg

I like Kate's hair. I also like how she keeps quiet about their relationship.

it looks like she is representing a clothing line, wild things clothing company, and her skirt is similar to the one the dummy is wearing. Or is it a game conservancy trust and the proceeds go to animals

sparks said:
more pics of Kate..thanks to Will and Harry Unlimited

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kate dresses OK, but definetly not trendy. I've never seen her wear something that indicates she knows what's going in the fashion world. She usually has jeans and a simple top on. At least Chelsy's clothes tell she knows what in. ( Don't get me wrong I don't like Chelsy at all.) :)

I like when people show personality with their clothes. I think Chelsey shows more of her personality.....

Hey u guys, I have myspace..it's just like a blog site..where u can meet new people..and I just randomly search people..so I search Kate Middleton..and it just happen that she has myspace..but I don't know if it's really her..so I message her, asking if she was an imposter..and she message me back saying she's not

Here was my message to her:
Hey Kate,
are u really kate middleton..or are u some imposter? Anyways if you are, tell me about your handsome boyfriend, William..what is he like? oh, are u friends with Chelsy Davy? Is she nice...or is she a spoiled bratt like Paris Hilton...? Tell, me kate what is it like dating William?

ok, bye

Here's her reply:
Hi there :). Thanks for the add. How did you find me? Yes..I am really me. William is amazing...its hard to discribe him. I can't sum him up in any amount of words. I've met Chelsy a few times but I can't say that I'm friends with her or that I know her enough to judge her. She seems very nice though. Dating William is like dating anyone else....the fact that hes a prince does not really change the fact that I like him for who he is, which is a person, and not just because hes a prince. The only difference is that I have a lot more people wanting to talk to me and take my picture now.
I hope I answered all of your qestions for you. Take care :)
<3 K

and here's her myspace account
http://www.myspace.com/kissthekate

I doubt it´s her...she wouldn´t expose herselg like that.
You should be aware that lots of people pretend to be someone else famous in those internet spaces.
It was a kind reply tough. Take care.

Nope, not buying it

If that's her, she has lousy punctuation and spelling. I smell an imposter.

sparks said:
Here's her reply:
Hi there :). Thanks for the add. How did you find me? Yes..I am really me. William is amazing...its hard to discribe him. I can't sum him up in any amount of words. I've met Chelsy a few times but I can't say that I'm friends with her or that I know her enough to judge her. She seems very nice though. Dating William is like dating anyone else....the fact that hes a prince does not really change the fact that I like him for who he is, which is a person, and not just because hes a prince. The only difference is that I have a lot more people wanting to talk to me and take my picture now.
I hope I answered all of your qestions for you. Take care :)
<3 K

and here's her myspace account
http://www.myspace.com/kissthekate

it doesn't sound like her. It is quiet unusual for someone who keeps a low profile all the time, to speak up her heart in front of a stranger. She doesn't even talk in front of her closest friends about her and Wills. She doesn't talk in front of the press either. LOL

polop said:
I think Kate dresses OK, but definetly not trendy. I've never seen her wear something that indicates she knows what's going in the fashion world. She usually has jeans and a simple top on. At least Chelsy's clothes tell she knows what in. ( Don't get me wrong I don't like Chelsy at all.) :)

I think that Chelsy doesn't know what is going on on the fashion world either.:D LOLOL
Most of the Kate's pics are made on the street( going shoping, or skiing, or in front of her university) . Do you think , people wear high fashion clothes on places like that? I personaly doubt it.

Its not her, why should she talk about william with a stranger?! No, no ... I would not write her again!

Well, there was there this one photo of her where she was wearing a t-shirt saying "wild thing" or something.To me that's not really trendy:) . I don't know about you but when people go shopping or to a mall they wear more than just a tank top (which it seems like she's always wearing) and a simple pair of jeans. If you look at Chelsy, she wears sort of trendy stuff, can't say much about her choice though.I just think chelsy is more trendy than Kate. Kate's clothes are very boring.:) (my opinion.)

wasn't the wild thing shirt given to her and others cuz that was the theme of the event?

susan alicia said:
it looks like she is representing a clothing line, wild things

true. and the girl next to her had almost the same. She did some part time moddeling as I know ( or whatever you call it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe Kate was pushed by her mother to join St. Andrews. How you gonna prove it, unless Kate's Mom does a confession. LOL I don't think she is that dumb. May be Kate pushed herself. What about the following scenario

1. Kate was planning on joining her favorite university, which is not St. Andrews.

2. Will officially announced that he is going to join St. Andrews during the fall.

3. Kate changed her plans, and instead of going to her chosen school, she goes to St. Andrews, along with many other girls who did the same. As I’ve heard, St. Andrews University became extremely popular after the announcement of the Clearance house that Williams is going there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom