It's a boy and a girl: Prince Jacques & Princess Gabriella, December 10, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What lovely pictures- so happy for Albert and Charlene.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Nice little babies.

Last edited:
For me these photos are beautiful , the babies are cute and nothing else!

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco/photos/pcb.946739955338544/946739138671959/?type=1&theater

A special magazine about the babies.

I like this photo of Charlene in black and white

Les premières photos du Couple Princier et de Leurs enfants / News & Photos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

These first photos were taken at the hospital, they are natural witout decorum. The official photos will be on january 7thn day of the presentation to the people of Monaco.

Paris Match says that the cloths of Gabriella and Jacques are the choice of Princess Grace for her babies. It is a nice memory for their grandmother

The photos of the babies were in all the french tv news this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks so much for the first ever pics of the twins!:flowers:

I just love them, so adorable and cute, and already one can see that baby Jacques takes after Charlene and baby Gabriella after her daddy Albert.:cool:

And I can already see their flaxen hair, ahhhh, brings to mind how aesthetically beautiful Albert was as a child & baby:

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/grace-kelly-1960-with-children.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/prince-albert-baby-picture.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/prince-albert-with-family-by-tree.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/prince-albert-poss-age-10.jpg

I can't wait to see what they will look like next year, especially during National Day, babies grow so so fast. :)

ETA: who opened the door and let the grinch(es) in, oh my! :wacko: bah humbug *insert ebenezer scrooge* :humbug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THOSE WITH LOVE & KINDNESS & THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS IN THEIR HEARTS!:merryxmas:

Last edited:
I agree that the light is horrible (overexposed). Not the best photographer ... That is why everything looks so artificial and Charlene clearly has problems with the lights.

But they look happy, the Prince younger than he has looked for years. And his shirt is quite nice, casual and Christmassy. :)

The light, make up or shirt are not so important.... What is important IMO that after 2 weeks we can finally see the princely children!

The quality of pics might not best but nevertheless they are heartwarming! Everyone looks wonderful and radiant. I am so grateful that the photos have been released..

Jacques already looks so much like his father!

Oh, my. So tiny! Albert and Charlene look well and I can't wait until everyone becomes acclimated to the larger family and we can get some candids. I love being able to see them.

Very sweet pictures, from the looks of it, P.Jacques is the quiet calm one and P.Gabriella the lively mischievous one, but maybe after two weeks of age that's too soon to tell? :lol:

it would be nice to, at some time in the future, have some pics with their older half-siblings, but I'm not willing to place a bet on that happening..

Jacques' lips are just ADORABLE! He looks after Charlene! Both are so cute and tiny and waw, so happy to finally see them :)

The pictures are wonderful. Who cares if they seem "from Walmart"! They are pictures of proud and happy parents showing off their twin babies!

I love that black and white one. The little Prince looks like he is squirming like mad and Charlene has raised her arm to try and stop him falling off her knee LOL. I am delighted for them and the children look like they are thriving.:flowers:

A wonderful Christmas gift for us; what a lovely family, the happiness is so obvious. God bless them !

I don't know the customs there, is Jacques in blue and Gabriella in pink ? It differs with the countries.

I don't know the customs there, is Jacques in blue and Gabriella in pink ? It differs with the countries.

I thought it was to make it easy to tell which twin was which. Just a guess of course, but it's the one that makes the most sense to me. :)

They are the sweetest wee Angels & Charlene & Albert are just totally heads over heels in love w/them. ITA it looks like Gabriella is going to be the more outgoing of the two, where Jacques is just chillin in his Mommy's arms. :)

What a lovely little Family they are & I really hope they get home for Christmas. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

They are so beautiful!! Congrats to Albert and Charlene!

Aweeeee... they are adorable! ? I agree, the pictures are gorgeous -- especially the ones with the Christmas tree. Both parents are beaming, and look so proud and happy. It's going to be great to watch them grow up; to share in all their special moments. It's going to be a very merry Christmas in Monaco! ❤️???

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Wonderful photos of the Princely twins and ofcourse the happy proud parents!

Beautiful first pics. The twins are tiny, but so sweet! And the parents look really proud and happy.

What a blessing and wonderful Christmas gift the newborn babies are to the Princely couple and Monaco. Let's hope they get to celebrate Christmas at home as a family.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the photos. They are as joyful as anyone would expect after the arrival of twins. They have left enough time for the babies to bloom a little before discharging them and now it's down to mum and dad.

Albert looks so relaxed and happy and Charlene has a serenity that was lacking before the children were born. Both Albert and Charlene could never have been described as gregarious or jovial as both carry their own reserved manner. In the photos we see a happy family and the photos are as happy, or cheesy as any other new parents. (I liked Albert's shirt, it's very holiday Christmas).

Adorable and insecure new parents. They both look so happy and Gabriella certainly looks like her father. They are both fair. Air brushing is wonderful.

Nice Christmas present.

The babies are cute and the photos are nice.

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are very tiny. They look like dolls.

Merry Christmas to Charlene and Albert and hope they are able to bring their little bundles of joy home for Christmas.

Oh my God..they are both so tiny and pretty! The resemblance between little Jacques and Charlene struck me immediately, as well as the fact that both infants are very fair like Albert and Charlene.

How adorable that Gabriella seemed to be laughing in a couple of the photos!:ROFLMAO:

Soo happy for Charlene. What a moment of supreme, exquisite triumph this must be for her after everything she has been through...;)

Article about the cloths of the babies

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Release First Photos of Their Newborn Twins - Babies, Birth, House of Monaco, Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert : People.com

Photos now on the site of the palace

Palais Princier de Monaco

The photos are beautiful and natural, they are not official photos. they are taken in a room of Maternity.

Remember the photos of philippe and Mathilde of Belgium posing with their babies, they were at the hospital.

After there will be the official photos perhaps taken when there will be the presentation.

The babies are very cute it is the most important and the parents are happy. It was a gift of Christmas of the princely couple for the people of Monaco who are very happy to see their futur heirs. Which is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom