HSH Prince Albert Current Events 16: Feb.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor, poor PA. TR just isn't going to leave him alone is she? This is bordering on stalking, her going to MC with her daughter. How did she even get into MC? He doesn't seem to know how to handle this. When PR was alive TR knew to stay away. Oh well, he did lay down with this woman who is in a long, long line of trashy, tacky, disloyal, uneducated and generally unsuitable bimbos he's "romanced" over the years.

One thing is for certain; she bears absolutely no resemblance to PC or her daughter Charlotte whatsoever. There is nothing striking, captivating or stunningly beautiful about Jazmin that there is when you look at Caroline and Charlotte. Resemblance has nothing to do with whether PA is the father or not because Jazmin looks exactly like her mother.

Last edited:
<edited insult to another poster - Elspeth>

I still agree with those who use "common sense" -- if she wasn't his child he would certainly announce that to the world and end all this speculation. I also agree with someone who beat me to it earlier by posting the comment that if she wasn't welcome in Monaco -- she would never have been allowed entry.

I still have yet to find one article in where she has spoken about either PA or JG -- I think if she was any part of how you described her we would have seen many photos, stories and other items of interest (as we have of NC) that she wanted out there and not these paparazzi photos and "brother of a gardener who's the dentist of a parking attendant at the local playhouse where a neighbor's child is a ticket usher" stories.

On a more serious note:
Can anyone scan and post both articles in their entirety; Bunte and Voici?
Maybe a link to translated version for those of us limited in French and German?

Seems like what's been posted is only a part of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have responded to TR and PA for the way they have behaved.

Actually i kind of agree with you trustworthy, before this monaco incidence, it was impossible to find photos of TR or her daughter. Meaning she has tried very hard to keep away from the media. But i think after everything with NC, she probably realised if she does not step up a little then her daughter will not get what she deserves in terms of inheritance. And the truth is, no matter the circumstance under which she was concieved, she has a right to that money. Just by virtue of birth. I still say this is all prince alberts doing. Honestly he should have been more carefull. I mean somebody in his position should not trust women simply because they say they are on the pill if he is not married to them. There are lots of women put in those same positions including some on this forums I am sure who would try and get pregnant too given the chance. Some even well intended, i mean who does not want a future with less worry financially for their children. Anyway that is just my opinion. I think some people here are a little too harsh on NC and TR though you can actually sence or feel the jealousy. I mean NC made a big mistake but so did PA. TR i honestly still don't know what she has done wrong. Until PA or the place officially announces he is not the child's father, i don't have anything bad to say about her. I have not seen her in interviews or heard her reveal secrets. If there are any out there post them lets see. As for the birth certificate though, its is true in the USA you can put anything in the birth certificate but if you are not married which happened with my daughter, then the father has to be there to sign that he is indeed the father but they do not check the ID. Meaning somebody must have signed as prince albert. Infact i remember laughing about it with the nurse at the time i gave birth because i told her jokingly that my baby's father was micheal jordan and she said that was fine he just had to be there to sign that he is. Anyway thats all i have to say.

oh sorry it sounded like i was saying the PA is the father of jazmin. I meant if he is then TR probably just wants whats hers.

ok i am new here so forgive me. I think i should have voiced my opinion on above matters on the other forum, "prince albert denies bieng father to JGG" Sorry i will try and catch up. But one last comment while here, she does look exactly like her mother. But that does not mean anything. I tried to see PC pr charlotte in her like most people are saying but did not see it.

I agree! Let's judge TR once she "actually" does "something." And here's something to chew on regarding the Birth Certificate -- Albert had his lawyers come to California during the paternity case to fight, not the paternity, but rather whether the State of California has jurisdiction... and you can bet those high-priced lawyers knew very well they could have also petitioned the court to have that Birth Certificate amended. It's interesting you mention "jealousy" -- I wonder, it's true isn't it... those out to tarnish NC and TR for their actions, or lack of -- is nothing more than petty jealousy. And how about this young boy and girl -- has anyone ever considered how they, feel or will feel, after they learn of all this.

Which brings me to a VERY INTERESTING observation... those photos of JG in Monaco -- she sure looks like a good-looking, well-rounded happy child -- despite reports and postings to the opposite.

Last edited:
Why did Tamara take her to Monoco anyway? I would be embarassed if I was Jazmin. :(

I might have missed something in prior posts, but does all this mean that if PA travels to California, he can be made to take a paternity test?

jabilo said:
I'm sorry to say it but i also believe that JGG is his daughter. I mean why would the mother follow up on it all these years if it wasn't. And why would he not just take the DNA if he has not done so which i don't think he has and get it over with. I mean how will he feel later when he does and turns out its his child. I keep telling you all. Albert had no intention of having kids but just can't help himself when having a good time. Probably forgets about protection or who he is at those moments. If he did care and knew it was a possibility, which he did agree he was with her around the same time she concieved then why not just find out. He has never denied he is not, so deep inside he knows its a possibility. I am telling you, its just a matter of time. With her visiting monaco he is going to have to do something about it. I bet you there are other kids out there whos mothers are just probably clever and decided to keep the secret. We will only find out when he dies and all these kids come up for their inheritence.

Because PA is a billionaire and has significant social status, that's why. Who would not want their child to be the daughter/son of a billionaire prince??? Who would push so hard to have their child be fathered by someone that has absolutely nothing, no status, no wealth, no power or anything at all? I can see how she would want to push to have her child be the child of a Prince, a HSH, a member of a rich Royal family with some access to all of those things that come with that elevated social status.

If Albert were a simple barkeep, or some kind of poor chimney sweeper with not prestige or money or power or a rich family, the woman probably would not have ever even given him time of day (even though she herself was a waitress at the time). Money and status is the reason why she keeps running so hard, money and social status is the motivation here (regardless whether it's true of not).

I am not saying Albert to be the innocent, but does anyone really think that TR would be pursuing this so hard for so long if Albert was a known criminal with no social status no rich family or money or some sort of poor low-class social downtrodden outcast or a bum from a poor family or something like that? Just because she put together the money to go to Monaco does not mean that Albert brought her there. There's a picture in the other post where TR is there with the girl as a baby, PA probably did not invite that. If I went to Monaco, I'm certain that no one would start speculating that Albert brought me there...

He has a lot of money and significant social status and she wants her piece (entitled or not), that's all.

It's just my opinion, not a judgement on anyone.

Last edited:
I certainly didn't mean to say Jazmin was not a pretty girl just that a resemblance to Princess Caroline would be so obvious because of how stunning the princess is. And I don't know how well-rounded she is with her mother seemingly dragging her to MC with this illusion that PA is going to acknowledge her. It doesn't mean he hasn't behaved in his usual love 'em and leave 'em way but who is going to make him do anything? Is the United States going to invade Monaco to make him take a DNA test and then make him pay child support or put Jazmin in his will? lol. I doubt it.

Even if she's his, he is out of the jurisdiction of U.S. law. It is TR who keeps putting her daughter up as PA's child to the media. I mean who gave the birth certificate to the Euro tabloids? She did! Shouldn't Jazmin be living a normal life and not hoping against hope that PA is going to come forward? That is putting her future into the hands of someone who has shown no interest in her. It seems cruel to have her endure that.

BurberryBrit said:
Why did Tamara take her to Monoco anyway? I would be embarassed if I was Jazmin. :(

What if they were invited? And Yes -- Jazmin looks very embarrassed -- {laughing} to me she looks as if she's having the time of her life!

marakimou said:
I might have missed something in prior posts, but does all this mean that if PA travels to California, he can be made to take a paternity test?

I would think No. I would imagine as a soveign ruler of a foreign country he has immunity from US law.

I think we should move this discussion to the other thread, the one labeled "PA denites fathering JGG", A thread titled based on an interview where he NEVER actually denies it, just uses some dubious legal ease to make it a less appealing conclusion. He has never denied her cause he can't.

TrustWorthy said:
What if they were invited? And Yes -- Jazmin looks very embarrassed -- {laughing} to me she looks as if she's having the time of her life!

That doesn't add up. Why would they be invited to Monoco?

And I meant embarassed about the situation in general of PA denying to be her father while TR claims him to be. I wasn't talking about that particular picture.

Paca....are you there? Not to comment on any of this, just wondering? Anything non-TR/JGG related going on in MC? You are missed...

pinklady1991 said:
Paca....are you there? Not to comment on any of this, just wondering? Anything non-TR/JGG related going on in MC? You are missed...
Perhaps like what happened to Charlene? Have her talkative ways gotten her booted from PA's inner circle? As far as the TR/JGG issue, unfortunately too often the current events on PA are his latest girlfriend and his latest paternity claim old or new. TR isn't going away and many people are surprised that, assuming she did not have an invitation to MC, she could just show up and just walk around.

He has NEVER denied her -- plain and very simple.
Why is that so hard to understand? It would so easy for "someone" in authority to stand up and say he IS NOT the father -- 14 years and this has never happened. Explain that and let's not speculate.
Why did it take two months for Paparazzi pictures to appear?
Something is not right -- for that matter she could have spent every Christmas in MC -- we SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW the TRUTH about this child because neither PA, TR or JG has ever said a word about it -- E V E R !

Just wanted to say that if there was any substance to the womans claim that the child is really PAs and she had a believable story with substance to back it up (just because a woman says its a man`s child doesnt mean its true), the media would have been all over this, Time magazine, people magazine, CNN, BBc, everyone. if PA succumbed to a DNA test then every woman he has had sex with who had a child even though not his would ask for a DNA test. Stuff like this stays with you for a long time and for a man of his position this is not the kind of thing you want in the media.

That is exactly what i said in the other post lillia. PA mostly gets the kind of women he dates due to title and bank account. Most of of those women would not give him the time of day if it waren't for that. He is approaching 50 and we do not expect him to look like he did 10 years ago. I mean its like donald trump dating all the super models. Its quite obvious why. TR would not follow him were it not for the money.

TrustWorthy said:
He has NEVER denied her -- plain and very simple.
Why is that so hard to understand? It would so easy for "someone" in authority to stand up and say he IS NOT the father -- 14 years and this has never happened. Explain that and let's not speculate.
Why did it take two months for Paparazzi pictures to appear?
Something is not right -- for that matter she could have spent every Christmas in MC -- we SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW the TRUTH about this child because neither PA, TR or JG has ever said a word about it -- E V E R !
Do you have someone on the inside? Been to Monaco? Met PA, TC, TR, etc? Didn't think so. So your post is just as speculative as everyone elses. Please, calm down. It's not that serious, at least for me.

Last edited:
http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/actu_article.jsp?idArt=4393&idCat=0&home=yes

PrinceEstrosi.jpg

The Prince and Christian Estros

google translation:

Friday 3 Mars 2006
Diplomatic ballet for Albert II
He is everywhere and everyone wants to see it. The Prince Albert II multiplies the diplomatic contacts. After the Foreign Minister Chinese, the Ambassador of France, the diplomatic corps Monegasque and the Prime Minister Qatarien, it is Christian Estrosi, Turkish the Prime Minister and the Presidents of the Parliaments of small states which exchanged with the Sovereign these last days.

By Nathalie Orvoën

Ca does not stop! Prince Souverain receives, moves, in short, multiplies the diplomatic contacts. Received by the President of the national Council Stéphane Valeri, the Presidents of the Parliaments of the small states of Europe were in Principality at the end of February. The occasion for Albert II to point out his vision of the world to them, to encourage this initiative which makes it possible "to affirm that our respective specificities are incontestably our force and our richness (...) Rassemblés, we will make better know our ideal of humanism, our cultural diversity". Topics that the Sovereign had certainly to approach with the Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Tatyip Erdogan at the time of its visit to the Palate. The first man of the Turkish government was in Principality at the time of the annual meeting of the Club of Monaco. Another visit, another subject of discussion at the time of the meeting between Albert II and Christian Estrosi, owner of the Alpes-Maritimes and Mister regional planning of the French government. The two men evoked the subjects of common interests between the Principality and the close department: economic development, improvement of the means of transport, culture and sport. In short, the two men were delighted "by a convergent approach and affirmed a will of work in partnership" the Prefect Pierre Bayle, General manager of the Services of the General Council of the Alpes-Maritimes, Eric Ciotti, Principal private secretary of Christian Estrosi, Jean-Luc Allavena, Principal private secretary of the Prince and Robert Calcagno, Conseiller with the Cabinet of the Prince attended this interview.

Tamar:)

pinklady1991 said:
Yes, I am here, but was busy otherwise, so did not have time to post. Besides I think this is old news. In the local paper you don't find any mention of it, since they don't comment on PAs private life or speculations about it. And apart from the front pages on French tabloids, we wouldn't even know that the media was pulling this out again. I haven't heard anyone discuss this around here and people won't until he confirms it. same thing happened last year. I have heard that there are other children though who are supposed to be from women of good families (I think the person mentioned some Italian woman but didn't say the name). Apparently when the NC thing came up and she just wouldn't stop talking to the press, some of his friends said he should ask those other women to come forward to get attention away from her, but they didn't want to make a spectacle of themselves and their children. Whether this is accurate information I can't say. But JG was certainly not mentioned as being among them.

To those who find it worth mentioning that she was in MC I'd like to say: MC is a free country which anyone can enter as a tourist without permission of PA. You do not need to be personally invited by PA or have claims of fatherhood etc.;) :D There are no passport controls when you enter and to local police they'd be just 2 American tourists.

TR continuing to claim he is the father of her child is to me no proof that he really is. There is a girl in France who claims to be the natural daughter of actor Yves Montand. YM refused a DNA test during his lifetime claiming that if he would do that every single time a woman claimed to have born his child, he would have to do one every day. He said he only had met her briefly but apart from that had nothing to do with her. The woman persued the matter even after his death and ended up in having him exhumated for DNA test since she was not content with a comparisson between his natural sons DNA and tha of her daughter. The DNA test was negative, she even had her own people assisting the whole procedure to make sure it wasn't tempered with. Both mother and daughter still claim that she is his daughter due to some vague resemblance in look on photos and inspite of all scientific evidence.

So all I can say is: wait whether there will be a public announcement or some court judgement.

paca said:
Yes, I am here, but was busy otherwise, so did not have time to post. Besides I think this is old news. In the local paper you don't find any mention of it, since they don't comment on PAs private life or speculations about it.

Sorry for the edits...
I didn't want to rehash essentially old news and Voici just seems to me to be one of the seemier tabloids. I'm truly sick of this story.

Have you seen the most recent issue of Paris Match? Any thoughts?

What else is going on in your corner of the world?

I have seen it, but not looked at the article.

Apart from that PA seems to be meeting heaps of diplomats lately. Wednesday the turkish limousines blocked most of the space in front of the ministere d'Etat so that the busses had some difficulties turning. Also reps from other small European countries met for a few days here.

And I read that this years motto for the roseball will be reggae.

Generally it looks like PA is very busy, catching up after the olympics and before his expedition.

Paca, I read he was planning a safari in Charlene's country in Africa....have you heard anything? This would be a really good indication if they are serious or not.

paca said:
I have seen it, but not looked at the article.

Apart from that PA seems to be meeting heaps of diplomats lately. Wednesday the turkish limousines blocked most of the space in front of the ministere d'Etat so that the busses had some difficulties turning. Also reps from other small European countries met for a few days here.

And I read that this years motto for the roseball will be reggae.

Generally it looks like PA is very busy, catching up after the olympics and before his expedition.

Well, good to know things are getting back to "normal."

Reggae????????? I don't see it, but I'm not planning that event. Reggae, roses, and the Red Cross...I'm not sure how I would begin on that one...:confused:

pinklady1991 said:
Sorry for the edits...
I didn't want to rehash essentially old news and Voici just seems to me to be one of the seemier tabloids. I'm truly sick of this story.
Join the club. I hope Albert wins all suits he files and than wish he would file a suit here in California against Tamara for damages and public apology.

I agree, TR should issue a public apology in the New York Times....right after PA submits to a DNA test....which he would willingly do if he wasn't JGG father. If he submits to a DNA test and turns out not to be the father, ha, I will write him a personal letter of apology.

leahteresa said:
I agree, TR should issue a public apology in the New York Times....right after PA submits to a DNA test....which he would willingly do if he wasn't JGG father. If he submits to a DNA test and turns out not to be the father, ha, I will write him a personal letter of apology.

The best point I have seen on this forum to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
leahteresa said:
he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom