HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pic'S I think guillaume looks really handsom with the beard he should keep it it makes him look more charming (prince charming that is)
WE LUV GUILLAUME XX

Last edited:
I don't like the beard being connected to his sideburns like that. But I do think have facial hair makes him look older. When he's clean shaven he looks younger than he really is. He might be growing the beard again to try to look more his age.

some photos with the beard...

Any comments ?
Best
KARAJAN

Attachments

• img07.jpg
    img07.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 236
  • img09.jpg
    img09.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 250
  • img10.jpg
    img10.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 241
I don't care for facial hair very much....but I'll admit that he looked a lot better with that little fringe we saw last year, as opposed to the "connected to the sideburns" look that we have right now.
Oh, Guillaume, can't you shave? XD

Oh my goodness, what is up with Guillaume and that facial hair!!!!!!
I think he should shave it off, he must be going for that I want to look my age look. THE BEARD MUST COME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
P.S Felix shouldn't grow facial hair either, he looks better without it:D

WHO'S WITH ME.............................................................

I'm vomiting in my mind as I look at him. He looks like he is 40. Of course the only difference between this and the last time is it is a little shaggier, a little more unkept.

While I can stand to look at him I reallly don't like the beard. I agree that it is much shaggier than last time and I really hope that this is just a winter thing for him and that winter ends early this year so that he looses the facial hair...

grandempressxx said:
P.S Felix shouldn't grow facial hair either, he looks better without it:D

WHO'S WITH ME.............................................................
I've seen Felix with a mustache before and to me he looked like hitler. As for the beard I wouldn't mind few little edits to it. But with or without I still think he's hott.

I actually think that Felix can sort of pull off a mustache...but Guillaume should stick to the clean shave.

Guillaume must be a cruel man to keep growing this beard. He looks so much better without it.

ok, between, now and almost 2 yrs ago, i like the facial hair from 2 yrs ago. hopefully, it'll shed during the spring. he looks awful; waaaay older than he did when he had it 2 years ago.

Ick! Sorry, but I think he looks really bad with the beard. I hope spring (and clean shaven Guillaume) come soon...he really doesn't look good with the beard. He looks so old. Much older than he actually is.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Yes, the old beard looked much better. I think he was trying to do the same thing this time but failed.
I agree this new one is bad. It's not as nicely done as the old one. And what's up with the hair flip thing? He's got like a Farrah Fawcett type thing going on with his bangs that throws me a little.

Who do you think does his hair? Besides the few "interesting looks" he seems to have such great hair, especially when its not all gelled back. Is it him? and is it only royal women who get a hair stylist?

Last edited:
grim_lady said:
I actually think that Felix can sort of pull off a mustache...but Guillaume should stick to the clean shave.

What??? Felix looks like a Spanish villian from cartoons with his mustache. Men in that family just can't really do facial hair that well.

not many people can really do facial hair at all. i mean name one hollywood guy who looks good with facial hair and that wasn't a villian?

ok i came up with one, johnny depp.

Last edited by a moderator:
lamass said:
not many people can really do facial hair at all. i mean name one hollywood guy who looks good with facial hair and that wasn't a villian?
I think Orlando Bloom looks pretty good with a bit of facial hair!

i agreee with orlando. so we have two out of how many?

KatieLouise said:
I think Orlando Bloom looks pretty good with a bit of facial hair!
That was my first thought too. Then I did some more thinking and thought of Clark Gable, Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, Stuart Townsend, George Clooney, Nick Lachey, and Tom Selleck. I didn't include Johnny Depp since he's already been mentioned. But I do agree gaggleofcrazypeople their family is not ment to have facial hair. They either don't look right or don't wear it right.

It's almost like since they have such slim faces they can't pull it off. Henri and Felix especially and though Guillaume has a little chubbier face he can't do it either. They're all to skinny. And I agree, Clark Gabe looked uber hot with facial hair as does Orlando Bloom.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I've decided that Guillaume looks a bit like Dracula with his new facial hair.
LOL!!! I don't really see Dracula but I do see Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=008435802iy.jpg (posted by Purple_Platinum in the Christening of Prince Christian thread)
HGD Guillaume at the Christening. At first I thought I liked what he wore when I saw him for 2 seconds during the broadcast, but seeing this, I don't really like it. Orange and blue have never been my favourite colours to go together. I think a white shirt and maybe a plum coloured tie would look nicer. Even a white shirt and an orange tie, but not blue and orange. And why has he decided to grow back the facial hair? He looks so good without it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom