Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zara on day one of the Cheltenham Festival 2024 today, March 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And the Duchess of Gloucester at a reception at Buckingham Palace today:

** Full view **

Pity about the weather but Zara still managed to look as stylish as ever.

Another nice combination on Zara today!

Zara on day 3 of the Cheltenham Festival 2024 today, March 14 - the fresh green hat made the look perfect:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Zara’s coat is nice and the bright green hat is a good contrast. I think the coat is a touch too fitted around 5he bodice - perhaps she’s wearing an extra couple of layers to combat the breezy, cold wind that can blow at Cheltenham.

Zara the Cheltenham Racecourse April Meeting today, April 18:

** gallery **

Zara rarely gets it wrong and a really nice combination today.

The Duchess of Gloucester with a lovely look at the first garden party at Buckingham Palace today, May 8:

** Full view ** Close up **

The Duchess of Gloucester looked lovely and a really nice hat also.

A lovely chic-summer look by Zara and an outfit more tailored to the weather for the Duchess.

A lovely chic-summer look by Zara and an outfit more tailored to the weather for the Duchess.
I think Zara’s dress was my favorite of the ladies. Just perfect. Though Beatrice’s sure would be a strong second.

I think Zara’s dress was my favorite of the ladies. Just perfect. Though Beatrice’s sure would be a strong second.
I agree, Zara's outfit was perfect for the event. Lets hope the shoes were not totally ruined after walking around in the wet grass.

Zara's outfit was perfect for the Sovereign's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace and had a lovely summery vibe!

Back
Top Bottom