Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both ladies, along with The Duke of Gloucester and the King and Queen all attended.

:previous:So sorry. Her face was in shadow in the shot I saw but I should have recognized her thick and layered coiffure.

:previous:

No problem at all :flowers::flowers:

Lady Amelia attended a book launch in London yesterday, July 19, wearing a summer dress in green and white:

** Full view **

:previous:

We may miss them one day ;)

Lady Amelia attended a special screening of "Barbie" on July 20, wearing a Barbie pink dress and special shoes again:

** Full view **

Lady Gabriella at the private view of "Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto" at The V&A in London today, September 13:

** Full view **

Lady Amelia at the reopening of Space NK's Duke of York store in London today - her shoes are made for ever..;)

** Full view **

Lady Amelia at the launch of SKYE by BRORA in Sloane Square in London on September 28:

** Full view **

Lady Helen at the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2023 today:

** Full view **

And Lady Amelia Windsor attended the launch dinner for the MISSOMA AW23 Glamour Collection in London:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I normally find much to admire in Lady Helen’s fashion choices and general appearance, but this look is pretty dire IMO.

A great look for the racecourse (and Zara) today, October 27:

** gallery **

Love the look, just not wild about the cropped trouser with the boots .

Last edited:
Zara attended a breakfast celebrating the relaunch of Rebecca Vallance at Harrods in London today, November 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very sassy. Her up do shows off those lovely earrings and helps create a svelte and polished look.

The Duchess of Gloucester at the state banquet yesterday, November 21:

** Full view **

The short/rolled gloves don't work but other than that a nice look on the duchess.

A really lovely look on Zara last night!

Lady Gabriella is supremely elegant, just like her grandmother Princess Marina.

Lady Sarah is always elegant, she looks lovely.

Lady Helen attended the Lady Garden Foundation Carol Concert at Christ Church Kensington in London yesterday, December 11. She must have been inspired by Lady Amelia's shoe preferences..;)

** Full view **

I actually thought she was dressed for a posh Nativity appearance. I don’t get the yellow tie at the waist.

Lady Amelia attended "The Perfect Christmas" presented by Della Vite with Katie Grand & Poppy Delevingne in London yesterday, December 13:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom