Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zara, Lady Louise, Lady Sarah and Lady Margarita and at the Christmas Day service at St Mary Magdalene Church today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Poor lady Louise always looks so terribly frumpy. Such an enormous difference with Margarita Armstrong-Jones, who is roughly the same age.

I would not call Lady Louise frumpy. She dresses conservatively. She was one of the best dressed at the Kings coronation in my opinion.
Besides, you cannot see what is under any of the ladies long coats.
She is lovely and appropriate and finding her way in fashion.

I particularly like Zara’s headband. I don’t think Louise looks frumpy. Her accessories are more interesting than the Princess of Wales. I’d argue that if Louise had chosen to add a colourful pair of boots, she would have been in the running for the most stylishly dressed of the day.

Count me on Team Louise. Margarita is a model/influencer and Louise is an equestrienne. Apples to oranges; it’s not a fair comparison.

She’s not frumpy; she has her own particular low-key style. And she really was the belle of the Coronation.

Poor lady Louise always looks so terribly frumpy. Such an enormous difference with Margarita Armstrong-Jones, who is roughly the same age.

I have to agree, she looks dreadful, but then even when she was a lot younger I thought that Sophie had her dressed like a shambles.

Wonderful dress ! What a beauty !

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice and summery look on Zara,I forgot that she was down under!

Zara looked lovely with a flower print dress at the Magic Millions racecourse today, January 13. Mike once again offered us the best look at her hat ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Hat **

Zara at the world premiere of the Netflix documentary "Six Nations: Full Contact" in London today, January 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very classy and elegant look. The colour really suits her too.

A really lovely colour and appearance by the duchess at Clarence House.

The Duchess of Gloucester looking good in blue at the presentation of the Queen's Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education yesterday, February 22:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Gloucester elegant in velvet at today's Thanksgiving Service for King Constantine at St George's Chapel in Windsor:

** Full view **

Zara looked elegant in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Gloucester elegant in velvet at today's Thanksgiving Service for King Constantine at St George's Chapel in Windsor:
A really lovely colour and the jewels were perfect also.

The Duchess of Gloucester looks very nice. I do like blue velvet - it’s regal and looks warm rather than austere.

Lady Helen at the Prince's Trust Invest In Futures Gala Dinner in London yesterday, February 29:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom