General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family 1: August 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my english is too bad, but its only gossip. They speculate if King Abdullah will seperate from Rania, because of the criticism.
I cant remember see her in the first outfit, was this in New York?

google translate :

The Arab world is going through its best. The continuous revolts not only affect the safety of the country, but it seems that also on their Royal Family. Apparently King Abdullah has taken the decision of wanting to divorce his wife Rania.

To bad weather ... good face, that's how it seems that Rania try to appear before the media. However, your continuous shopping on 5th Avenue in New York and spending on clothes, have prompted the Jordanian people turn away.

After Rania of Jordan was not denied in the past for possible separation, claiming to be the biggest fan of her husband, this time seems to be final. Apparently the 36 tribal leaders have told the Jordanian king or divorces her ... or the arming of San Quintin. The double jeopardy for Rania.

As reported by numerous media outlets, the cause of separation suggests that King Abdullah wants to increase their popularity, due to continued unrest in the country. But, the modern image of his wife, Rania, is not conducive to anything in his political goal.

If this happens, Abdullah would remain in charge of children. Is it just a rumor?

Sorry, my english is too bad, but its only gossip. They speculate if King Abdullah will seperate from Rania, because of the criticism.
I cant remember see her in the first outfit, was this in New York?

The first outfit looks like it was worn in Europe, look at the plate numbers on the cars, they look European (I could be wrong)

I take this with a grain of salt, nothing new with the separation rumors which have gone on for such a long time.

I hope the marriage of King Abdullah and Queen Rania can weather the current situation.

He always seemed very proud of her. But Queen Rania's appearance and image have changed drastically since she first became Queen...and not for the better.:eek:

Her look is now almost completely "Hollywood" and it seems to be getting worse. I think it great to be stylish and dress well, but Rania must be sensitive to the fact that her image is in sharp contrast with the realities of life for most Jordanians.

I am honestly baffled as to what is going on with Rania these days.

Last edited:
These sites or newspapers or whatever they are who write such things for Rania and Royal Jordanian Family at this difficult situation are tragic. Not only gossip but bad, very bad gossip.

These sites or newspapers or whatever they are who write such things for Rania and Royal Jordanian Family at this difficult situation are tragic. Not only gossip but bad, very bad gossip.

I agree. It is just malicious gossip. It may even be wishful thinking for some. Their Majesties are a good couple, and I do not see HM King Abdullah doing something so drastic just to 'increase his popularity'. I wish them all the best :flowers:

I didn't see the King and Queen on the list of those who will attend William's wedding. I may be wrong but I think this was the final list. Feel free to correct me! ;) Well it must be hard for these two to be spending so much time in Jordan. Let's hope that the whole turmoil in the ME ends soon and Rania can go back to her 3-day shopping trips to Paris and London!! :flowers: That wardrobe of late has been a disappointment. . .

Is his Majesty invited to the British royal wedding?

Thanks King Abdulla II

I know its not the proper place to write this but I think this is the essence of the royal family in Jordan, they never miss the touch with their people,

If you have been following the news, the last 5 months were very tense on the people and the government, his majesty has been listening to the pains and concerns of the Jordanians. HM sacked Rifa3i government when he felt it was not liked by the majority.

Last month we witnessed a fierce campaign against corruption, big names were sent behind bars, investigations are all over the kingdom. Tonight, HM formed a committee to amend the constitution, a controversial demand, but HM KA II kept all doors opened to enhance the political system in Jordan and give a better chance for a strong parliament and an independent Judiciary. Also, HM Kept his promise to Jordan teachers and the government started writing teacher's association law, another long awaiting demand.

To sum up, we bet on our king, and he never let us down, I'm sure that by god's will Jordan will pass the Arabian spring and emerge stronger and wiser, with an enhanced and reformed kingdom that is always in touch with its people.

Gad Save Jordan
Gad Save King Abdualla II

If any one here knows HM personally tell him..Thank you

I think he was invited it's almost odd to say he is not but not sure if he or someone from JRF will attend.....I have to say that will surprise me alot if nobody go.

the King and the Queen were both invited but given the situation in Jordan currently I think it would be incredibly stupid for either one (especially the Queen) to go. Somebody from the JRF should go though to represent Jordan.

NoorMeansLight said:
I didn't see the King and Queen on the list of those who will attend William's wedding. I may be wrong but I think this was the final list. Feel free to correct me! ;) . . .

It is not the final list- there are 1900 people coming and there weren't that many on the list

kelly1994 said:
the King and the Queen were both invited .

I've not read a single article confirming or even hinting at that , can you link your source so I may read it too? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
King Abdullah and Queen Rania have been members of the Prince of Wales' inner circle for years, their friendship with he and the Duchess of Cornwall is well known.

I think it would be more than a little odd if they were passed over for an invitation.

If King Abdullah & Queen Rania were invited and planning on not attending (which I would understand but would be a pity) I am pretty sure they would send a representative. SOme royals were not invited, it would make sense if they were among those not invited.

If King Abdullah & Queen Rania were invited and planning on not attending (which I would understand but would be a pity) I am pretty sure they would send a representative. SOme royals were not invited, it would make sense if they were among those not invited.

I cant imagine they were not invited given the various very personal relations beween the JRF and the BRF. I could imagine that they declined for obvious reasons, keeping a low profile but they could have send a more low key representative, plenty of options in the JRF. The JRF not attending at all is a very strange thought.

I am puzzled by
"Approximately 50 members of the royal family, along with 40 or so members of other royal families were invited, and some of the surprise invitees include King of Jordan, ... [snipped]".
Why would King Abdullah and Queen Rania be considered as surprise invitees? Given the current situation within Jordan, declining an invitation is understandable. King Abdullah is likely to send one of his brothers (e.g., Prince Ali and Princess Rym) to represent the family. I wonder whether Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath have they been invited.
On a different note, other foreign monarchs listed are not known for attending such events in person.

Last edited:
I am puzzled by Why would King Abdullah and Queen Rania be considered as surprise invitees? Given the current situation within Jordan, declining an invitation is understandable. King Abdullah can send some other member to represent the family. What about Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath? Have they been invited?
On a different note, other foreign monarchs are not known for attending such events in person.

i think so
but why??

i heard that the list is not final so i supose someone from JRF will go although i hope to see QRania but i don't think she will go.

I come across some articles say that the king was not invited in the first place!!!if it's true I think it's quit odd.
anyway let's wait to see if someone will represent JRF at the wedding if no one go it's safe to say they were not invited.

That's highly doubtful shrifia.

The JRF is very close with the British royals so I expect to see several Jordanian royals at the wedding. Queen Rania is close friends with both Charles and Camilla, so is KA. QR even mentioned her impressions of Prince William when she met him years ago.
Let's not forget Princess Badiya who lives in London and has invited Prince Charles to several of her charitable events. We might even see Queen Noor there, certainly members of Prince Hassan's family.

The JRF likes to keep it's engagements private until the very last moment and usually doesn't announce them in advance. We will definitely see some members of the royal family. But if KA and QR don't attend, it will be for other reasons, not because they were not invited - that's simply impossible considering the two families' personal histories and some of the other people on the guest list who are not nearly as close to the BRF and whose attendance has become a source of controversy in the British media.

It's common sense. Some of the articles coming out of British press clearly have no clue.

this why I said is a bit odd they didn't get an invitation,JRF are close to the British Royals I remember seen Rania and the king among those who attend Prince Charles Birthday a few years ago.
anyway tomorrow is the big day I am looking forward to see who will represent JRF.
thanks for the post Humera.

Well the latest list was the list of confirmed guests. And as you'll remember, KA and QR's name did appear on the first guest list which was released a few months ago. But then the unrest in the Middle East happened. I think King Abdullah must have advised his family members to refrain from going to the wedding. And it would make perfect sense under the circumstances. A prudent choice. Although unfortunate because we don't get to see them at the wedding.

For more discussion on the guest list, see this thread: Official Guest List for the Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton

This list is of guests who confirmed their attendance. Many people from the earlier list (like the King of Bahrain) who do not appear in this one obviously decided not to attend.

Last edited:
No sign of the JRF members in the british royal wedding. I expected at least a couple of reps but i saw none what-so-ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom