General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family 1: August 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King orders deployment of Jordanian field hospital to Libya

Amman, Sep. 8 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday ordered authorities to deploy a Jordanian field hospital to Libya to extend urgent medical assistance to the Libyan people and help them overcome their current difficult situation.

King condoles Russian president over plane crash

For Newspapers only.....................

Amman, Sep. 8 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday expressed his sympathy and deep sorrow to Russian President Dimitri Medvedev over victims of the airliner that crashed near Moscow.

King praises parliament's efforts over constitutional amendments

Amman, September 30(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Friday voiced appreciation over efforts exerted by the Senate and the Lower House of the Parliament to approve constitutional amendments. The king described the move as an important step and a keystone at the kingdom's history. During a meeting with the Senate president, the Speaker of the Lower House of the Parliament, members of the permanent office and heads of the legal committees at the two chambers, the King said that efforts exerted over the past period are important for the future of the Kingdom and the reform process.

Read More.....

Pictures

King meets US congressional delegation

Amman, Sep. 29 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday reviewed with a US congressional delegation steps and measures that have been taken by Jordan to bring about comprehensive reforms in all fields to achieve a better future for all Jordanians.

Picture

Read More....

Royal decree approves constitutional amendments

Amman, September 30(Petra) -- A royal decree was issued on Friday approving the constitutional amendments as referred from the Senate and the Lower House of the Parliament.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's not scheduled, it's just the blogger saying QR is someone they would like to see on there...I can't imagine QR publicly doing an interview for an openly gay television host, that could cause problems in the region...though I personally would love to see the JRF take a public stance supporting that particular minority :whistling:
I don't see her attending I don't think she is stupid and she learns her lessons very quickly,when she was in US last time she avoids her usual bland interviews and fluffy celebrities events wich mean she understand her limits right now.

I don't see her attending I don't think she is stupid and she learns her lessons very quickly,when she was in US last time she avoids her usual bland interviews and fluffy celebrities events wich mean she understand her limits right now.
about who you are talk?

Royal Court clarifies facts related to treasury lands registered in King's name

Amman, Dec 5 (Petra) – The Royal Hashemite Court on Monday shed light on facts related to the registration of Treasury lands in the name of His Majesty King Abdullah II, which took place during 2000-2003.

Briefing chief-editors, journalists and columnists, Royal Court Chief Riadh Abu Karaki said His Majesty the King had given instructions to clarify all facts related to the registration of Treasury lands in his name, in utmost transparency and openness.

"There has been much talk, confusion and distortions, hence the need to set the record straight with relevant and accurate facts," His Excellency the Royal Court Chief said, stressing that Monday’s meeting was convened at the instructions of His Majesty...

this is so cool who else attended the play from the royal family ?

i think i saw Prince Feisal too.
very nice video by the way thanks Rossina.

King congratulates newly-elected Tunisian president

Amman, Dec. 18 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday sent a congratulatory cable to President of Tunisia Moncef Marzouki on his election as President of the Republic.

The King wished president Marzouqi success in shouldering the burden of responsibility towards building new democratic Tunisia and achieving the Tunisian people's aspirations of progress and prosperity.

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King meets political, partisan figures

Amman, Dec. 28 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday said "We are pressing ahead with hard and diligent work to achieve comprehensive reform, so the citizen feels the results on the ground.

During a meeting with a number of political and partisan figures in the presence of Prime Minister Awn al-Khasawneh, King Abdullah said that "the prestige of the homeland is from the prestige of the citizen" and that political reform is linked to economic reform.

Last edited:
another video ..

It's great that they go to normal places and they act as a normal family sometimes, but seeing the second video, I think it has to be really embarrassing to have lunch while everybody is staring at you like that... I wouldn't feel really comfortable although probably they are already used to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah It's Great , once he was in downtown in popular restaurant and every one was staring,,,,

It's great that they go to normal places and they act as a normal family sometimes, but seeing the second video, I think it has to be really embarrassing to have lunch while everybody is staring at you like that... I wouldn't feel really comfortable although probably they are already used to...

That's true, they are trying hard to eat

Thanks asturiana. I don´t know if this is the best moment to this travel. They are been in Switzerland before, but only in one time paparazzis took pics when they are enjoying of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom