General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 5: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Her nickname is Bella.

The children are getting so big! They look so excited to go to the circus!

Awww! Sounds like they had a good time. It's a shame that Frederick wasn't there with them, but I'm sure he'll have plenty of opportunities to take them on outings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's a shame Frederick isn't with them but I truly am inlove with Christian..what a cute smile and such a nice young man....

I don't understand why he wasn't with them, I think he was at Wimbledon on the day they went out.

What cute pix marymaxima. Thank you for sharing them.

Those children are getting beatiful! Of course, Christian is already a charming prince! :D He knows how to make faces to the camera. Who could not like this little angel? And Princess Isabella is no more a toddler. She is getting a big girl now, and her face is very pretty. When she was a little baby, I shouldn't said she would be such a beauty.

Vanesa.

Fred and Mary now have some free time in July, wonder if they will move into the newly renovated palace during this time.

I know that Mary has been with Frederick for many years now but,,,the look on her face sometimes just screams.........."Hey everyone, I'm a real princess" She looks so proud of her children and husband and Denmark. :flowers:

Fred and Mary now have some free time in July, wonder if they will move into the newly renovated palace during this time.
I don't think they will. The last thing I have heard is that the public tours of their palace has been extended into the beginning of August. But of course they may move their things into rooms which are not opened to the public.

I don't think they will. The last thing I have heard is that the public tours of their palace has been extended into the beginning of August. But of course they may move their things into rooms which are not opened to the public.

but I think the families area/living area is not open to public and never would be.

Thanks User Dane, I just think while there is a gap in their duties they might be overseeing the moving of some of their stuff. Would love to see these rooms with furniture. Makes a big difference to room.

Thank you for posting that gallery, dazzling! Some cute pictures, especially Isabella hugging Mary. I do, however, have to say that the close-ups of Isabella crying made me feel very uneasy and I quickly clicked past them. Leave them a bit of privacy, please! There's also one picture of Christian playing on the bouncy castle, and he has a look on his face which I won't easily forget! It seemed to say: sheesh people, I'm just on here playing and having fun, can't you just leave me alone? But all the royal children go through that school, I guess. Just makes me feel sad for them.

Love the pics of the children romping around and Isabella playing hairdresser for Mary. ;)

It appears that it didn't take Isabella long to stop crying and start playing with her mothers hair. A typical family outing like any other mother with her children. Isabella looks like a confident child despite using her thumb. And Christian appears to have put on a real spurt of growth. I wonder if he will end up being taller than his Dad.:flowers:

About Frederick not being in circus with them I think that one thing is what the public see and other thing is what they are doing in private. I'm absolutely sure that Frederick spend much time with children but of course not being with them when the journalists are taking photographs ... it's very good opportunity for them saying that he don't spend time with family.

Looking Christian & Isabella I must admit that they are doing very well with public attention. But on the other hand they are still very young and all this teenage is coming... But I think that at least Christian seems to be quite still and it seems to be good thing for him talking about the future. Isabella other hand seems to be more booming and maybe even a little rebellious? But it really seems that these 2 children are very very different... :)

Crown Princess Mary reminds me of Princess Diana when she was with her children. It's all about them and them being happy and having fun. Arms outstretched, smiles, kisses and even tears...it's great to see. Thanks for posting the pictures dazzling. They were beautiful :flowers:

Crown Princess Mary reminds me of Princess Diana when she was with her children. It's all about them and them being happy and having fun. Arms outstretched, smiles, kisses and even tears...it's great to see. Thanks for posting the pictures dazzling. They were beautiful :flowers:
Isn't she just like most moms with their children? Attentive and loving.

Isn't she just like most moms with their children? Attentive and loving.

Oh gosh!!! Somehow I knew that someone would make such a comment even though it was just a personal observation :sad:

Last edited:
Don't worry crisscross1 I knew what you meant. the pics are gorgeous aren't they? have a good one ;)

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #27, 2010.
Sød sommer med mor - Sweet summer with mother.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

While Frederik was to Wimbledon, Mary, Christian and Bella went to a childrens circus on Amager. (*) Here they met Tanja Doky, her husband and children. An eager Christian led the way. Saying: "Hej = hi" and wawing to the photographers and journalist present, he charmed everyone. Bella, being smaller, was a bit more apprehensive and decided to stay close to mother Mary.
After posing for the photographers, which Christian did with an energy that rubbed off on Isabella, it was finally time for the show. Popcorn and lemonade was already at hand.
In the intermission some energy had to be burned off, so while Christian was jumping and running on a little playground next to the circus, Mary and Bella looked on, while Mary took care of her daughter's hair. Yeah, okay when big brother Christian can jump, Bella can too! - Or almost, as we now know from the pictures.

(*) Amager. The island next to Copenhagen. Drive just a few kilometers south on this island and the scenery suddenly change from urban to village. Complete with telephone poles, which are rare in towns now. The pace is also suddenly different.

are frederik and mary not going to graasten or to caix this summer?

Oh gosh!!! Somehow I knew that someone would make such a comment even though it was just a personal observation :sad:

Ya...isnt she just such a saint..:flowers::flowers::flowers:.sooooo like Saint Diana....:flowers::flowers:....

I am wondering how long it's gonna take the Danes to realise what she really is...:bang::eek::nonono::sick::angry::ausflag2::ausflag2::ausflag2::ausflag2:

Again...I think that people could think whatever they want about a person. Well or bad. My opinion is that Mary isn't a saint. She is not the devil, neither, but for sure not a saint.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom