General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was struck by the fact that Frederik travels with just two security guards. I would think that there'd be more?

I have been doing some calculations.

As far as I can tell there must have been security guards guarding Frederik 24 hours a day. With two security guards on duty there must have been at least 4 not on duty. This is due to the Danish labour marked regulations according to wich a person can only work 37 hours a week. Therefore there must have been at least 6 - perhaps more - security guards following Frederik on his vacation :flowers: - but only two guards was visible.

i couldn't see the big pictures of the market, but it must have been a nice outing, french markets can be such fun.

the matching hats of frederik and mary and their friends are quite funny indeed. it seems that joachim and marie also got a pair! (or maybe it's a common type of hat?)

i wonder what mary told BB in the interview... hopefully BB will write the story sometime.

Those panama hats are expensive and the "in" summer hat these days. Todays New York Times had a lot of pictures of people in the city wearing them. Fads catch on quickly here and my local street fair had many cheaper varieties on sale today.

Those panama hats are expensive and the "in" summer hat these days. Todays New York Times had a lot of pictures of people in the city wearing them. Fads catch on quickly here and my local street fair had many cheaper varieties on sale today.
you said expensive how much is that?

i couldn't see the big pictures of the market, but it must have been a nice outing, french markets can be such fun.

the matching hats of frederik and mary and their friends are quite funny indeed. it seems that joachim and marie also got a pair! (or maybe it's a common type of hat?)

i wonder what mary told BB in the interview... hopefully BB will write the story sometime.

Yes I think it's wonderful that Mary, Frederik, Marie and Joachim have the same hats. Quite coincidental.

Mary and Fred in Portofino, Italy 3 of July :flowers:

Picasa Web Albums - Oleg U - milano_c.d.pa...

Person who took this picture didn't know who MF are! He thought it's funny that almost everybody wearing this hats, that was the only reason why he pictured them :ROFLMAO:

That is such a beautiful picture, so innnocent. It is quite funny that everyone is wearing the same hat, except for mary. Frederik and Mary look quite relaxed, Mary looks like she did before she got married.:flowers:

:flowers:My friend said "you can buy this hat on every corner" sounds for me they not that expensive.

christian and isabella are so cute

love the images...and i agree...prince frederick is a handsome prince..he's getting yummier as he gets older, dont you all agree???

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't either Brigitte or Julie the designer behind the Danish fashion label "Heartmade"? Or am I confusing them with someone else? Does anyone know?

Isn't either Brigitte or Julie the designer behind the Danish fashion label "Heartmade"? Or am I confusing them with someone else? Does anyone know?

the person behind "Heartmade" is Julie Fagerholdt - Heartmade Juliefagerholt (if her picture doesn't show, click Biography and then Julie Fagerholt).
Birgitte in the picture is probably Birgitte Handwerk, wife of Jeppe Handwerk, Frederik's very good friend from his frogman days (and one of the sponsors at prince Christian's christening). I think the Julie in this pic, is Julie Mølsgaard, Frederik's old school friend.

Thank you, User Dane! I was confusing the Julies!

christian and isabella are so cute

love the images...and i agree...prince frederick is a handsome prince..he's getting yummier as he gets older, dont you all agree???

I love your phrasing crownprincessrhey. "yummier as he gets older" I agree with you though.
:lol:

Frederick and Mary seem to be enjoying their stay in France and act completely natural when photographers capture them alone or with their children. They are a refreshing royal couple.

yes, girls, he is very handsome!!!!!! lucky Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary is a striking beauty as well. Her classic good looks are often offset by lovely gowns, one in particular being the very simple white strapless one she wore to some film awards.

She does not need "fussy" clothes to look good. In fact, she looks better in simple styles with classic lines. Color choices are important to show off her ivory skin/dark hair coloration. She is a classic winter, following the seasonal way of looking at color types.

Together Frederick and Mary look very striking together. Good-looking couple.

Here are the article and a lovely video.:flowers:

Princess Mary worth the punt for NSW AHA (11/07/2009)

Princess Mary worth the punt for NSW AHA | Celebrity | News.com.au

As a fellow Aussie, I think this guys thinks he's being ever so funny - making out the Danes drink alot because Fred & Mary met in a pub ... well, that's the only thing I can come up with.

It's a bizarre little article ... and I felt rather embarrassed by it, hence my trying to explain it away!!!! :lol:

Going back to the photo above with everyone wearing the hats ... LOVE it! They look so relaxed and happy ... lovely to see ...

I just had a look at the Danish Royal Family home page and saw the Princess Isabella still doesn't have a......I can't think of the name of it, the letter with the crown above it. When did Prince Christian gets his and will Isabella get one?:flowers:

I just had a look at the Danish Royal Family home page and saw the Princess Isabella still doesn't have a......I can't think of the name of it, the letter with the crown above it. When did Prince Christian gets his and will Isabella get one?:flowers:

A Monogram? Indeed I dont know the reason for what she doesn't has a monogram while Prince Christian has his own monogran since a coulple of years.

:previous:

Probably for the same reason that Nikolai and Felix do not have monograms yet. The two princes, Isabella, and the newborn prince will all more than likely receive a monogram when they turn 18. Christian got a monogram as a baby (he was around six months IFRC) probably because he is the heir, or the heir's heir (Crown Prince's eldest son).

A Monogram? Indeed I dont know the reason for what she doesn't has a monogram while Prince Christian has his own monogran since a coulple of years.

Monogram, of course, thanks Paty. It will be interesting to see the design of Isabella's when she does get one. There isn't much that can be done with an 'I'. I would have thought that as a daughter of a future King she would have one but, I guess she isn't a direct heir. :flowers:

:previous:

Probably for the same reason that Nikolai and Felix do not have monograms yet. The two princes, Isabella, and the newborn prince will all more than likely receive a monogram when they turn 18. Christian got a monogram as a baby (he was around six months IFRC) probably because he is the heir, or the heir's heir (Crown Prince's eldest son).

I didn't know that was the case?
Has this always been the way for children that are not heirs?
:flowers:

Talks about Fred and Mary's new home which will be completed by the end of the year.

New Princess Mary digs fit for a King

...Princess Mary, her husband Crown Prince Frederik, and children Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, will move to the 17th-century Frederik VIII's Palace in Amalienborg in the Danish capital of Copenhagen... - Article

I wonder what it will be their private area, how many rooms, I mean to see like a floor plan of their private quaters , this would be interested to see!!!!!!!!!1 any photos?

I wonder what it will be their private area, how many rooms, I mean to see like a floor plan of their private quaters , this would be interested to see!!!!!!!!!1 any photos?

There is a thread dedicated to Amalienborg. I am sure there are some pictures. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom