Engagement of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo; 2 July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene didn't wear a tiara for her wedding?
I've seen a video footage on youtube on Ban Cleef and Arpels' new tiara created for the new princess of Monaco.

Albert gave Charlene 2 tiaras as wedding gifts, the diamond Foam tiara and the Van Cleef and Arpels diamond and sapphire Ocean tiara. You can find clips of both on YouTube. She did not wear either of them during her wedding ceremony. At her religious ceremony she wore an en tremblant diamond floral broach which held her veil in place. It was reportedly loaned to her by Princess Caroline.
At the wedding reception in tbe evening she wore the diamond Foam tiara. She has only worn the Ocean tiara as a necklace so far.

During Andrea’s flaming youth, I had often wondered whether Tatiana acted as a good or bad influence, given the number of pictures where he appeared compromised next to a cool as a cucumber Tatiana.
In the past few months, Andrea has appeared healthy, intelligent, and caring, making direct and confident eye contact with the camera, while Tatiana has also matured. The slouchy, aggressive poses are gone and they now radiate luminous serenity.
I agree that Tatiana would look good with a cap and veil, a la Anna Ortiz, but whatever she wears, she will be a bride to remember.

I would bet on the whole affair being small and private and no tiaras.

Yes, I think that you are right. Both Andrea and Tatiana are not publicity hounds and have tried to keep their private lives away from the press. Andrea has given maybe two interviews? And Tatiana has given one that I know of. I would not be suprised if the wedding was not held in Monaco. The civil wedding for Caroline and Stephano was held in the Palace and they did not have a church wedding. Perhaps a civil wedding where his parents married and a private church wedding far far away from the crowds and paparazzi.

Last edited:
Not so beautiful a picture, IMHO.

Last edited:
Well nobody could have said it would be anything but a whopper. Looks almost like a 1920's themed party, or it might just be me. Amused by the man in the fez though.

Well nobody could have said it would be anything but a whopper. Looks almost like a 1920's themed party, or it might just be me. Amused by the man in the fez though.

I totally agree. Looking at the pictures, one has somehow the impression of having landed in the Great Gatsby... By the way, what's that weird thing P. Alex has on her head :eek: :eek: :eek: ???

I went through the pics quite fast, and I did not see neither Pcs Caroline, nor Charlotte-Pierre-Beatrice...

CONGRATULATIONS to them - FINALLY!!! I'm soooo excited for them!!!

She looks loveky. This is tha anticipation of what´s going to be a lovely wedding. I like that they dont do everything by the book.

I'd like to see a photo of P. Caroline with the lovely couple, please!!!

beautiful pictures. tatiana looks radiant! i just love her dress, so appropriate for a sunny day out.

Congrats to the couple. :) They look lovely together and can't wait to see what she and all the other women will wear!

I believe the Casiraghi's are all tight with Margherita Missoni. I can see her having a similair kind of dress and party style. She's always dressed rather bohemian.

Congrats!

Congrats to them!! But are u sure this is the engagement party??? I do not see Pierre, Albert, Charlene, Steph, the Casiraghis...

Tatiana has been spotted in this ring since her engagement. Would like a better shot but, as far as I can see, I don't like it.

So, when is Andrea getting married and making an honest woman of Tatiana.

Do you mean that Tatian is dishonest????
She is stealing? Selling kids for prostitution? Selling drugs?
Please come to our century and not to Middle-Age/Inquisition period!!:bang:

Do you mean that Tatian is dishonest????
She is stealing? Selling kids for prostitution? Selling drugs?
Please come to our century and not to Middle-Age/Inquisition period!!:bang:

It's a saying. It's what people say when they're getting married. I imagine Aristocat meant nothing like the ridiculous things you said.

It's a saying. It's what people say when they're getting married. I imagine Aristocat meant nothing like the ridiculous things you said.

I hope that it was a kind of expression, and not a conviction.

Does a woman need a man to marry her to be made honest?!!!

Wouldn't be tatiana making an honest man of Andrea aswell by marrying him?

What a disgusting post.

It's a set phrase, which in a joking way substitutes the word 'marriage'. It's not uncommon to use it in English-speaking countries and is not meant to be offensive. It's a set phrase. If any of you tell me your head is spinning, I will not tell you you are ridiculous, since your head is not actually physically going around. But it seems to be a new trend on the forums, to aggressively ridicule and exaggerate the posts that are not meant to be offensive.

It is just a way of saying, "when will they marry?" It is saying in the USA. Usually to point out that the couple have been together for a very long time.

Its a figure of speech, lighten up people:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom