Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures 2: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
219px-Royal_coat_of_arms_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png

Arms of the Dutch Royal Family

Welcome to the Thread Countess Eloise, Count Claus-Casimir and Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau, News and Events, Part Two

Commencing January 1st, 2023

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
This Van Amsberg is the best walking advert why it was wise (alike in Denmark now) to limit persons with a title of the Royal House. Beyond belief that Prince Constantijn, to me everything but a superficial man, "allows" this. Most likely he has no control over his daughter (unless he cuts off the financial support she gets...).

Didn't Laurentien participate in one of these reality things of Eloise IIRC? That would imply that apart from just allowing it the parents are actually supportive. But it is surprising indeed and it is fortunate that she is not a princess.

Didn't Laurentien participate in one of these reality things of Eloise IIRC? That would imply that apart from just allowing it the parents are actually supportive. But it is surprising indeed and it is fortunate that she is not a princess.

I believe Prince Constantijn and Laurentien had a cameo appearance in one of those dancing tik-tok videos but afterwards requested Eloise to have it removed.

Laurentien did participate in another "reality" affair of Eloise but that was in the framework of illiteracy, Laurentien's pet project.

When I was a hotel manager of The Grand or the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, I doubt I would be impressed to have the Gravinfluencer as a serious and professional hotel manager, in charge of hundreds of guests and staff... pffff

When or if I was a hotel Manager of the Grand OR the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam ?

I think Duc is referring to a hypothetical situation, maria-olivia. Had he been a manager of these exclusive hotels, he would have been unimpressed by Eloise's behavior and would not be inclined to hire her. The Countess is studying hospitality at the Hotel school.

I suppose it would be tempting to have a member of the RF working at your place, even when it is only Eloise.

Duc et Pair said:
Laurentien did participate in another "reality" affair of Eloise but that was in the framework of illiteracy, Laurentien's pet project.

That was the reality show where Eloise was supposed to be travelling through the country while the presenters of the show needed to discover her whereabouts?

It is such a surprising line of business for the RF. Up to this point the extensive family always gave the impression that they valued their privacy and evaded the press like the plague. Just look at Carolina of Parma, the Guillermo's. But now we have somebody who is actually looking for publicity. And who is blabbing about her royal connections. And who clearly and openly benifits from her famous last name.

Last edited:
I think Duc is referring to a hypothetical situation, maria-olivia. Had he been a manager of these exclusive hotels, he would have been unimpressed by Eloise's behavior and would not be inclined to hire her. The Countess is studying hospitality at the Hotel school.

I suppose it would be tempting to have a member of the RF working at your place, even when it is only Eloise.

That was the reality show where Eloise was supposed to be travelling through the country while the presenters of the show needed to discover her whereabouts?

It is such a surprising line of business for the RF. Up to this point the extensive family always gave the impression that they valued their privacy and evaded the press like the plague. Just look at Carolina of Parma, the Guillermo's. But now we have somebody who is actually looking for publicity. And who is blabbing about her royal connections. And who clearly and openly benifits from her famous last name.

And when grandma Beatrix or uncle Willem-Alexander "summon" Eloise to have a conversation about her hunger for media-attention, she could go the Harry & Meghan way and publish a damning "tell all" book as an insider in the royal family.

:ermm:

I hope that Eloise is just in her adolescence and still has to loose her wild hairs. After al even Gloria Prinzessin von Thurn und Taxis geborene Gräfin von Schönburg-Glauchau changed from a Punk Princess into a quite conservative aristocrat. Not all hope is lost....
:lol:

Last edited:
When or if I was a hotel Manager of the Grand OR the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam ?

Eloise is studying International Hospitality Management at the Hotelschool Amsterdam. I referred to the hypothetic situation that a CEO of a posh five star hotel would get an application and CV of the Gravinfluencer on his/her desk. From what I see on the outside, I can not imagine Eloise is a serious person to lead a major hotel, but who knows?

Will she be taking a leave from her studies?

Pffft... it is really going downhill with the once respected family Van Oranje-Nassau van Amsberg (but maybe I should not extrapolate Eloise over the whole family).

Wonder when it starts and if it will affect her studies?

Wonder when it starts and if it will affect her studies?

All Dutch studies are extremely flexible. Students are expected to manage their own projects and can do it digital, if desired. The days that students were expected at the campus to attend lectures in person are long gone.

All Dutch studies are extremely flexible. Students are expected to manage their own projects and can do it digital, if desired. The days that students were expected at the campus to attend lectures in person are long gone.

Very Flexible.
The Academic Year here runs September to May and I work on campus and we only see Spanish Students here in the summer ;)

Laurentien participated in Jachtseizoen. She drove Eloise to the harbour. Constantijn also came outside to greet his daughter.

I don't think hers is as flexible as most. For example, she had to live at the school for the first year of study and has lots of practicals. Nonetheless, apparently she found away to combine this trips with her studies.

She is doing well as influencer I suppose...

I can not believe it either. That l'Oréal thinks Eloise is THE best to be their Ambassador. Pffff. One of the biggest polluters of the Earth by the way, that l'Oréal with gigantic amounts of microplastics in the rivers and seas. And all the plastic, paper, glass, and metals which ending up in landfills year after year. Well well... the money will be good for a hotel management student, I suppose.

Last edited:
Eloise shared a lovely photo of herself and her mother in Tokyo today, March 25.

A mother-and-daughter-trip it seems, Claus replied a "Enjoy!!"

** instagram post **

Claus-Casimir stared a new company with other students at his businessschool, named AIcourses.

https://aicourses.com/#header

He is listed with his full last name.

On his LinkedIn-page Claus indicates that he will be studying in Turin next year. He definitely is following in his uncle's footsteps with the large variety of business he is setting up.

Yesterday Eloise participated in the programme 'Het perfecte plaatje' on RTL4. It is a photography competition where well known Dutch people compete with each other in making the best photos.

Eloise was in a team with television presentor Rick Brandsteder. She posed for his photos on a beach in South Africa, wearing a black bathing suit, a rescue board and a cocktail. He referred to her jokingly as 'Pamela'. A member of the RF as a pinup...

https://www.nu.nl/media/6263158/aft...e-met-gravin-eloise-trekt-870000-kijkers.html

As was to be expected, some commentators today expressed their great surprise that a member of the royal family would be posing in a bathing suit. 'The limit has been reached' according to Jeroen Snel.

https://www.rtlboulevard.nl/video/t...ch-over-gravin-eloise-badpak-dit-wel-de-grens

Last edited:
I would have thought the limit would have been reached several years ago with Irene's daughter presaging Harry, or Friso and Mabel lying to the government. Aside from the fact that they all weren't or ended up out of the line of succession, Eloise hasn't done anything like that.

She's not a princess, she gets nothing from the government, and the chances of her succeeding are infinitesimal. Isn't she allowed to conduct her own life? If people find it tacky, they can stop giving her attention — there's also a difference between "scandalous" and tacky.

I would have thought the limit would have been reached several years ago with Irene's daughter presaging Harry, or Friso and Mabel lying to the government. Aside from the fact that they all weren't or ended up out of the line of succession, Eloise hasn't done anything like that.

She's not a princess, she gets nothing from the government, and the chances of her succeeding are infinitesimal. Isn't she allowed to conduct her own life? If people find it tacky, they can stop giving her attention — there's also a difference between "scandalous" and tacky.

The princes and princesses de Bourbon de Parme, amongst them Princess Irene's daughter, have never ever been a member of the Royal House and have never ever been in the line of succession. Countess Eloise still is a successor to the throne, directly after her father Prince Constantijn.

She insufficiently seems to realize that her silly and lighthearted actions, on itself unharmful, have an effect on the gravitas and the dignitas of the Royal House as a whole.

She is totally dragging the monarchy into superficial celebrity la-la-land and is the exact equivalent of a situation of a Princess Beatrice participating in Take Me Out! I Am A Celebrity!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom