Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the white dress and its fit.
Its simple white dress but there are interesting details on the shoulders and sleeves that makes it stand out. And this time her hair were fitting because it would be a shame to hide shoulders of this dress. Great find and I hope to see it recycled again.

Besides the color on Victoria which looked great, the style wasn't anything special. I was not fond of the tassels on the chest and the wrists.

The blue gown is stunning. The style is so very elegant.

Love her hair style, not her usual bun. And the diamond ornament in it :flowers:

I really love the style and colour of her gown. I like the way it falls and moves and is just so very feminine.

As to her hair, wonderful, utterly gorgeous and perfect for the occassion.

Such a lovely dress and a lovely color. The fit is flattering and Victoria looks great.

I love a simple dress like the blue one. The color is stunning, and it looks great on her.
The white dress from upthread, is it floor length? I'm thinking that if it hit at the knee it would be a great daytime dress.

Love the color, love the cut on Victoria. She is in the running for best dressed in my opinion.

Great dress and color! She looks beautiful

The blue gown is beautiful. She looks amazing.

Stunning :flowers: Style and color are beautiful :)

And always wonderful tiara hair. Perfect jewels to accent. Giving Sophie a run for her money for top look IMO.

Those earrings are something else!

LaRae

Stunning :flowers: Style and color are beautiful :)

And always wonderful tiara hair. Perfect jewels to accent. Giving Sophie a run for her money for top look IMO.

I agree with all of this. The Swedes cannot be beat for tiara hair, IMO. Her earrings are amazing!

Victoria looked great! Im so glad to see that beautiful dress out again. I like how simple the dress is yet she managed to dress it up with the right jewels and the beautiful hairdo.

Bright blue color looks always good on Victoria but this dress looks a little to floppy for my taste.
I love her choice of jewels. Those earrings always look amazing. So glad to see them worn again.

Last edited:

Better picture

Full view

The dress is flattering but I find it a bit undressed for the event and compared to what others are wearing. The print is dull and aging IMO. The earrings should go and I find them inappropriate for this event. She could've worn something out of the safe. Victoria could do so much better. This evenings look was a total miss for me.

Ok LOVE this dress! Looks great on her! LOVE her shoes!

I Do NOT like the earrings at all.

LaRae

Compared to others ladies this dress looks dark and boring. Its print looks quite ugly and its design makes her look pregnant. Perhaps it would have worked better with softer hairstyle? Agree with Dazzling that Victoria could do so much better than this, so its a miss from me too!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't like the dress I think, The bright flowers on the black looks great, but the weird neckline with no sleeves, and the fact it just reaches her ankles puts me off the whole thing.

Not her best look! And ugly earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom