Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the red color on her ....her makeup though is tooo shinny

Love the red on Vicky, or jewel colour in general. Don't think neutrals do anything for her, go colour Vicky!! As an aside, pure personal opinion but under the gather's in the front of the red dress - there may be a little bambino??!!

i thought this dress were a hit good jewel colour on her
i wonder if it could work with a tiara

After marrying Crown Princess Victoria, more elegant, more graceful, more cheerful, and seems much happier. This is good. His true love.

Victoria at the party organized by crown prince Pavlos and crown princess Marie-Chantal, they had a party yesterday evening at their home (after the official reception of the british wedding).
Aftonbladet
Nice, youthful look.

Victoria at the party organized by crown prince Pavlos and crown princess Marie-Chantal, they had a party yesterday evening at their home (after the official reception of the british wedding).
Aftonbladet
Nice, youthful look.

Very nice dress. She looks great.

LadyFinn said:
Aftonbladet
Nice, youthful look.

Love this- very becoming on her- fun and elegant too! What a great dress day for Victoria

Edit- you know what I love about Victoria? She always looks so happy and fulfilled, even when caught off guard at night w/ photographers .....

Last edited:
LadyFinn said:
Aftonbladet
Nice, youthful look.

Love this look and the earrings.

The dress looks nice on her. Not sure if I like the dres itself...

Victoria nailed all the looks at the wedding weekend. She looked hot, her body looked incredible in the church.

Why oh why can't she take the time with her hair, instead of the ponytail!!!

Daniel seems to be using less gel on his hair, a little fuller. Looks better.

Ah so Victoria attended Pr. Pavlos dinner party. The silver dress looks better on Victoria than the Fillipa model. Luv her shoes too!

I like the color of that pink dress, the ruffle down the front side is lovely but the cut, sleeves & the neck cut is just off. She could've gone for a different hair style. Ponytails no longer suit her as it's too boring to see her in IMO.

Victoria (and Daniel) at an Ockelbo traditional costume last night. They got the costumes as a wedding gift from Ockelbo.
SvenskDam
SvenskDam

I love the peering round the corner picture, that purple shawl on Victoria is devine.

They both look nice in their costumes. I like the heart pin she's wearing on the scarf - so appropriate. :)

Victoria (and Daniel) at an Ockelbo traditional costume last night. They got the costumes as a wedding gift from Ockelbo.
SvenskDam
SvenskDam

She has always looked cute in the traditional costumes of Sweden! And Daniel looks quite dapper here, too. :)

Victoria arriving to a dinner at restaurant Aying in Munich.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Her hair looks very nice like this. The dress is fine, but not my big favourite.

Last edited:
Victoria arriving to a dinner at restaurant Aying in Munich.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Her hair looks very nice like this. The dress is fine, but not my big favourite.

Her hair looks really nice so does her make. Even though im not a fan of that dress, it would've looked much better without the necklace and the earrings, small studs would've done it for me.

Lovely dress and while the accessories work well together, incl shoes, they are too chunky for my taste.

I agre about the hairdo: very lovely (so much better then the usual ponytail). The dress... I first didn't like it, but seeing close-up it's actually not bad at all. All in all Victoria looked really elegant.

Like the combination of the dress and shoes, the necklace work well.
Hate those ugly earrings - they look cheap and huge.

Love the hairstyle, but the dress is not a good pick for her figure. I don't like it on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom