Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful long flowing hairstyles look good for the camera but when you start to move around it gets a bit untidy and with wind? Not a good look on an official occasion.

http://svenskdam.se/files/2010/05/Victoria_Daniel12.jpg

Versus

ANP Beeldbank

I think the photographer is to blame for the first one. It's just not a good pic.

The second one is just a mess! We women need some kind of hairstyling spray, creme or something to protect against wind and humidity:flowers:.

Gorgeous! IMO the best dressed hands down!

Detail Back

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress is beyond words, it sure is a dress for a princess! So beautiful dress. She looks totally stunning. Great earrings.

Gorgeous! Stunning look for the bride. The best part is the smile.

Stunning gown on a beautiful woman! She looks fantastic and I can't wait to see tomorrow's dress!

Can she be more beautiful today?:flowers:
Love it, what a perfect dress for her pre-wedding day, stunning.

Victoria looks utterly stunning - never before have I seen her look so beautiful and happy and I suspect I will say the same again tomorrow! I don't recall ever feeling so happy about a wedding than this one! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's so obvious that the dress is by Elie Saab. Victoria shines! She looks absolutely stunning!

amazing dress and the color suits her a lot

Great great great.....
Her best dress ever !

Never had such a good body shape ....never had such a nice face....hair...

How lovely! Victoria really looks amazing, I really love that colour on her. She really shines!

Victoria looks absolutely stunning!

There's no words to describe the way Victoria looked tonight! She was completely amazing!

Victoria looks stunning, royal, elegant and modern.

My mom saw a photo I was looking at of Victoria tonight and asked me who she was, becuase she found her so beautiful.

This gown is just gorgeous!!! The best one of the evening imho. The beading on it is just exquisite! She is truly the Belle of the Ball.

Victoria looks stunning! She seems so natural around Daniel, so she shines... I have a feeling these two are true soul mates.

What an absolutely gorgeous dress!! She looks incredibly beautiful and regal - and in love :flowers:

She looks so stunning, I can not put it in words, she is glowing, so happy for her!!!!!I love the dress and airrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Picture details
stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks amazing this evening! What a beautiful gown and bride to be!

I have to echo everyone else and say she is simply stunning and radiant!

Phenomenal. What a fabulous gown, Victoria looks gorgeous from head to toe.

Fantastic! Victoria looked absoloutely breathtaking! I love the cut of the dress- very elegant, very princessy. Perfect. :flowers:

Victoria looks amazing - she has not put a fashion step wrong this week and in a few hours we will get to see the wedding dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom