Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 7: March - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then no more inpatient people have fits to amuse me.:popcorn:

I hope you don´t mean me. Me was always the queen of patience in this matter :angel::whistling::D
Pssst...there would be also the "When will she get pregnant. WHEN?!"-fits ;)

No I didn't mean you, more like the media every year "there will be a wedding", or "it will be profitable" then when it doesn't happen there has to be some sinister reason behind it. But the "is she pregnant yet" isn't amusing thats just sad. A women is not a baby factor that needs to start popping out kids the moment there is a ring on the finger. They act as if the ring is some sort of on switch to start a convarbelt.

Crown princess Victoria attended today at the opening of the exhibition "1809 – A Kingdom Divided and a New Beginning. The Bicentenary of the Finnish War", Helsinki, Finland
Iltalehti/Victoria säteili Helsingissä/Victoria beamed in Helsinki
Photos, Victoria with Tarja Halonen, the president of Finland
Iltalehti
Victoria and the president seemed to have fun :lol:
Iltalehti
Iltalehti
Iltasanomat/Prinsessa Victoria hengasi Halosen kanssa Helsingissä
MTV3/Kruununprinsessa Victoria hurmasi Helsingissä
Photo:
Kaleva

Video:
Iltasanomat

LadyFinn, thanks for the information and links from Helsinki/Finland.

but I don't see the photo from Kaleva.

LadyFinn, thanks for your help! Great work of you - thanks very much for the other/more links, too!

Victoria looks like she is having a great time with the president! Very nice photos.

she looks great!!

Too bad there's only a few pics!

Thanks for posting the pics, LadyFinn. Victoria seems so interested in what is being said. Can't lack social/people skills and make a good queen. I think she will shine in her future roll.

Victoria yesterday evening, presenting the Entrepreneur of the Year Award, at Stockholm Town Hall.
Belga Picture

She hasn't had one moment of rest since the party for Prince Charles! I admire her for being able to keep up with such a busy schedule. She does it gracefully.

She hasn't had one moment of rest since the party for Prince Charles! I admire her for being able to keep up with such a busy schedule. She does it gracefully.

Well, she has many "off days" to balance things out.
But it´s indeed quite amazing, how she had performed two duties on Friday, one in Uppsala and in Stockholm and she probably took the plane Friday morning.
She had said, that she likes "filled days"...can understand it perfectly...prefer it this way too (instead of drop-wise work...so 3h a day 7 days a week or so...)

She looked fantastic yesterday night!

I disagree. The sporty white top is cut like a vintage tennis dress from the 80s, while the skirt with its much grander air looks ready to be worn at a state banquet - a mismatched combo.
Wispy earrings and elaborate brooch aren't a good combo either, but her hair is styled nicely for a change and she also looks to be in a better mood than she has lately.

Victoria looked wonderful during the event at the Royal Academy of Music. She has really grown into a very elegant woman.

It appears that she gave a speech. Does anyone know what the article is saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom