Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The overall look was all right. The headpiece and hairstyle were perfect.

Love the headpiece and hair do. The outfit is nice but I'd like to see some color. This is the nicest I've seen her in awhile.

The coat is nice, however, there are too many ruffles for my taste. For me it doesn´t matter that the dress is longer than the coat.
Her hairstyle was perfect.

really nice to see her looking so smart

Crown Princess Mette-Marit look was lovely. She tends to look the best in unfussy clean ensembles.

March 25, 2015 - MM in a lovely suit and I do like the dark tights, looks good with this look.

Full view

She looks very nice and elegant.

I like the hairstyle, but the ensemble is just all right.

Last edited:
Love the outfit. She looks very nice!

Is that snow?!!

Agree, that´s a really good one on her
!
BYe Bine

Great white coat and a nice idea that she wore red underneath. I don't understand her headpiece/tie, looks like a bag chain IMO. Also thought her hair looked messy. Her clutch was by Valentino.

Last edited by a moderator:
This white coat is to die for ! One of the best garments she has ever worn publicly !

the coat was great
but not a fan of the thing on her head
and her skull earrings were a big miss for an important event like this.

Our Danish newspaper which usually never deal with foreign royals have put up a main story with "So expensive was Norwegian Mette Marit's dresses."
http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/kongel...ts-kjoler-til-dronningens-foedselsdag/5527465

Informs about the brands and price if any are interested.

White dress from Alexander McQueen (4557 euros!)
Handbag from Valentino (2546 euros!)
Evening dress from Giambattista (3618 euros!)

Last edited:
The outfit was so wonderful and suits her so well that it is money well spent !

The coat is so pretty and i love her in white. The headband looks weird, like bag handler. With hat the whole look would have been so much better.

I love the outfit Mette-Marit wore to Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations, it's lovely and simple and also suits her well. I also like how she's wearing red and white as it reminds me of the Norwegian and Danish flags. I would love to see a photo of her without the coat as I'd like to see the red dress, which looks great from what we can see.

Our Danish newspaper which usually never deal with foreign royals have put up a main story with "So expensive was Norwegian Mette Marit's dresses."
Så dyre var Mette-Marits kjoler til Dronningens fødselsdag – Ekstra Bladet

Informs about the brands and price if any are interested.

White dress from Alexander McQueen (4557 euros!)
Handbag from Valentino (2546 euros!)
Evening dress from Giambattista (3618 euros!)

These pieces are perfect for Mette Marit and I am glad she has discovered Alexander McQueen as they do some lovely designs. Her clutch is a repeat.

These pieces are perfect for Mette Marit and I am glad she has discovered Alexander McQueen as they do some lovely designs. Her clutch is a repeat.

I like the clothes, they are flattering.

But I've always hated her hair! There's something about bleached hair with black roots that just looks unattractive on anyone.

(If she's going to bleach it so much, why not at least wear a layered cut where the part wouldn't be so obvious?)

I love the coat .. not sure about the little "alice" band and I agree Mirabel the bleach is wearing thin on me as well.

This is one of her best looks! The coat is very stylish and chic. I'm not a fan of her headpiece, but I love that it is red. I totally dislike the silly earrings as they add nothing to the elegant look.

Nice to see her out and about .... Not a great look , but good to see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom