Crown Princess Mette-Marit: Picture Thread Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much SofieN for taking the time and scanning those wonderful pictures. Mette-Marit does look really good.
All the pictures are great but I love these two (one, two) most.

thanks very much for pictures, nice to see her in different colours.

blyton said:
Thanks fpr pictures, she looks stunning.

She really does! Does that mean that the terrible era of granny skirts and thick black tights is finally over? :rolleyes:

Smilla said:
She really does! Does that mean that the terrible era of granny skirts and thick black tights is finally over? :rolleyes:

I dont think so some how ! , I suppose its ok to dress up for photograph shoots in clothes that you dont ususally wear , but diffrent when you go out on walks abouts etc , I think she will stick to what she feel's comfortable in ............... black tights etc !! which is a shame

Thank you so much SofieN, the pix are more than great !

Thank you SofieN for your scans of MM's pictures in Henne. I would like to find out if the magazine mentions the designer of the purple gown and the green gown. If so, could you please let us know. I would also like to find out who designed her earrings with the purple gown.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes, Ayvee

The pictures from Henne are gorgeous! I think the blue/purple gown is from the Thai jubilee last year. I remember the cut outs on the sleeve.

Ayvee said:
Thank you SofieN for your scans of MM's pictures in Henne. I would like to find out if the magazine mentions the designer of the purple gown and the green gown. If so, could you please let us know. I would also like to find out who designed her earrings with the purple gown.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes, Ayvee

The red and purpel gowns is by Peter Dundas, I suppose by far the biggest star in the not so big norwegian design business at the moment, he does special work for customers and is also creative designer of Ungaro the last two seasons, she first wore the purpel one it in thailand.

The green dress is by newcommer Karin Kjenner Titze, she made her debut on the Oslo Fashion week last season, her label is called Undorn
Undorn by Karina Kjenner Titze

The shirt you cant see :rolleyes: in the black/white pic is by Arne og Carlos ARNE & CARLOS – Scandinavian design, womens designer wear, fashion, style, chic and glamour from Valdres, Norway.

Dear Larzen,

Thank you so much for the information. Wow, those designers are amazing! I hope we start hearing about them in the USA.

Best regards,

Ayvee

Lovely photos. Mette-Marit is a great beauty. Thank you for sharing

Great pictues! Mette-Marit looks gorgeous. She should wear either the purple of the green dress tomorrow for the ball.

sm1939 said:
I dont think so some how ! , I suppose its ok to dress up for photograph shoots in clothes that you dont ususally wear , but diffrent when you go out on walks abouts etc , I think she will stick to what she feel's comfortable in ............... black tights etc !! which is a shame

On the up side, she might realize how great she looks in those pictures as opposed to the granny combinations she seems to favour and then go and get one of these fashion journalists as advisor and look wonderful from now on...hope dies last, I suppose. :sad:

I think I've written this before ..... but I must state it again.

Mette-Marit is my favourite among all the Crown Princesses.

She's tall (a plus), the Crown Prince looks to be infatuated with her (another plus), and she has tremendous clothing sense (which is a huge plus for the poorest royal family in Europe).

With respect to clothes sense, its too bad that her 'buddy' in Denmark is so difficult to dress.

Back to Mette-Marit ... I just love her ensembles. Split outfits, whispy hats. She's a leader. About the only competition she has, is Mathilde of Belgium, although there's no comparison. Mathilde does the upper end very well, while Mette-Marit demonstrates how class can be achieved with normal and not so normal clothes.

A winner all around !!!!!!!!

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

queenofcelts said:
Thanks fo sharing!
Gorgeous pics!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

The third dress of this series of photos - the green and white one - looks like the pink and white one she wore at the ball. Funny. Does anybody know if it's the same designer?

With respect to clothes sense, its too bad that her 'buddy' in Denmark is so difficult to dress.
Ok I have to ask...is it Crown Princess Mary you are refering to?

And why do you think she is so difficult to dress?

Though she is very pretty, I think one thing that comes across is her lack of "poise" (for lack of a better word). Sometimes she seems akward - like in the photo with the green gown. And often she is photographed slouching. Some Ballet classes would help.

Caswallan said:
Ok I have to ask...is it Crown Princess Mary you are refering to?
Yes.

And why do you think she is so difficult to dress?
Because even with tailored clothes on ... in comparison to Mathilde .... the clothes are not "striking".

So, Mette-Marit has a striking clothes sense, as do Mathilde and Letizia and Martha Luise.

Maxima in my opinion is over-dressed.

Marie of Luxemburg is up and down.

It may have something to do with confidence. But I don't think so. Perhaps amount of innate charisma ?

I could not see the photos, sorry

nouwrein said:
I think these have not been posted here

Crown Princess Mette-marit and Princess Ingrid Alexandra

http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.de/image/layou...-10-06-1350.jpg
http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.de/image/layou...-10-06-1357.jpg

When I clicked on each of these links, I got the following errour message:

The requested URL /image/layout/06/10/FMP-10-06-1350.jpg was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.26 Server at p15149206.pureserver.info Port 80

I got this message on a MAC, on a PC and whenever I tried to view your links, I am sorry.
Is there another way I can view these photos, please?
Thank you very much for your help.

HRH Abigail said:
When I clicked on each of these links, I got the following errour message:

The requested URL /image/layout/06/10/FMP-10-06-1350.jpg was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.26 Server at p15149206.pureserver.info Port 80

I got this message on a MAC, on a PC and whenever I tried to view your links, I am sorry.
Is there another way I can view these photos, please?
Thank you very much for your help.

Hello Abigail and welcome to the forum.

Whenever you get this message it means the link to the picture has been broken. Try a search of Mette-Marit at this site Fotomarktplatz - Die Zukunft der Bildsuche!

Hope to see again on the Norwegian Forum. Happy posting! :flowers:

Wonderful photos of Mette-Marit. I think that she is one of the most beautiful crown princesses. Thanks for them!

I love the last photo of her and Haakon staring lovingly at his wife:wub:

qui mal y pense said:
Though she is very pretty, I think one thing that comes across is her lack of "poise" (for lack of a better word). Sometimes she seems akward - like in the photo with the green gown. And often she is photographed slouching. Some Ballet classes would help.
I tottaly agree with you! Mette doesn't have that Royal pose that for example Princess Mary has! She looks like a common to me, despite her clothes she doesn't have a Royal and distinct attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom