Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear olebabs, :wave:
I'm sure she was wearing something underneath. I suppose I should've said "her knickers" instead. :blush:
At any rate nothing was obviously shown or I'm sure they would've snapped a photo of it, so all is well. :winkiss:

Nice shoes. I don't know if I like the belt so much.

She looks super chic on her b-day. Many happy returns, Maxima!!!!! :flowers:

I agree, she looked very nice. Chic in black & white, I even like the belt. :flowers:

Very classy as always ;) I'll ignore her hairdo because the rest is really nice.

Great outfit! She looks very chic and well put together.

^^
It's pretty but it doesn't flatter her figure at all. And I don't understand why she wore a dress like that to ride a bicycle. It she caught a wind it could've blown her dress up and showed her naughty bits. :eek:

It is normal for the people in the netherlands to bike like that, probably even for a princess.:ROFLMAO::lol:

She looks wonderful, even the hair looks good this time. But in the second outfit the green skirt is not my cup of tea, for her I would choose a classical cut and not this "modern" type.

And I like especially the white hat.

The black and white is nice it fits and the belt finishes the look but the green and white looks too tight and the skirt particularly is not a good look for heavy duty royal work IMO

I'm not too excited about the green skirt, but somehow the overall look is so nice. I like it! Love the clutch and the jewels too!

This looks like something Maxima would wear. The outfit is nice on her. The hat is my favorite!

I like this outfit. Hat and jewels are elegant and hair is pulled back nicely! Very Good!!!

It's a nice outfit. The hat is one of her best, IMO. Okay, I'm not really keen on this skirt - separately it's an interesting skirt but I don't think it matches perfectly with the top and hat.

Anyway, I like it how she mixed white with green elements. :flowers:

I don't like the style of the green skirt, a simple skirt would look better. The top and hat are fantastic!

I don't like the style of the green skirt, a simple skirt would look better.

I agree. It looks like the designer didn't finish it. Like it needs more work done on it.

The green skirt is not pretty at all. I do love the top and hat along with the peridot earrings. Her trying to follow trends does not work for her at all. She does not need any extra fabric around her hip and thigh area. The skirt needs to be dumped in the trash before she leaves.
I have to agree with you. I don't understand why they add material to her hips. This is never a good look on a woman and especially Maxima who is not petite. It just looks plain awkward. Hopefull she will trash it.

I do like how she combined the off-white and green colours into her outfit. And her hat is fabulous!

OMG, her hair looks particularly dry and awful in this visit, she should keep using hats

I like this 2 toned yellow outfit, but a very hard color to wear when you are pale. Maxima's hair looks like her colorist should be SO fired. Wrong color and they have fried the bottom. I think she should just get a bob and start over. If you look at pictures even last year something is really wrong with her hair.

I agree, her hair is a disaster maybe she shouldn't dye it? :ermm:

^^
But have you seen the photos of her hair I posted above? That's not due to an humid climate but to a bad care of her hair imo

No I didn't see that! I take that back. One cannot blame that hair on humid and wind! Her hair is awful. What's with today? Must be bad hair day, bad shoe day......

:previous:

:lol: Yes, all in all a bad day. I don't like this look either. Those shoes... :nonono: The only thing I like about this outfit are the earrings and the brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom