Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the green cardigan, but I´m not very fond of the black blouse.

Are you sure the blouse & pants are black and not grey?I rejected the look,because I think green & grey is a very bad combination.Green & black is absolutely fine then.

Please correct me if Im wrong, but I think this is a Natan outfit that the princess wore when she was in NY in Sept earlier this fall, minus the jacket. I dont like the addition of the jacket and the satin black tie- why ruin a perfectly good shift dress with those? Love the bag and shoes. Hair looks stringy, P Maxima needs her NY stylist to hop on over the pond and create some of those wonderful hairstyles he did in NY. She missed a great opportunity for a "Royal" brooch here...

Please correct me if Im wrong, but I think this is a Natan outfit that the princess wore when she was in NY in Sept earlier this fall, minus the jacket. I dont like the addition of the jacket and the satin black tie- why ruin a perfectly good shift dress with those? Love the bag and shoes. Hair looks stringy, P Maxima needs her NY stylist to hop on over the pond and create some of those wonderful hairstyles he did in NY. She missed a great opportunity for a "Royal" brooch here...

I don't know if this is Natan but, the outfit looks same which she wore in NY. Here is the photo.

I don't care for the tie. But a very very vibrant colour (as vibrant as Maxima seems :)). I love the shoes, maybe a bit too much pink. I'm not sure. The dress looks better without the jacket. But Maxima herself looked very good IMO, I like the earrings as well.

That black tie is totally silly, the pool hair is a mess, and the suit itself, while nice, is entirely inappropriate for this occasion, making her look out of place - as if she got lost on her way to a cocktail party and ended up in a gym lesson.

I really love the fushia Natan from yesterday. I wish she would have this shift made in every color, it looks soo good on her. Would have loved to see the awesome earrings broken up to be used as earrings and a brooch on this dress, like she did for Queens Day in 2008!

27-10-2009 Princess Maxima visited the new Culturalis Theater in the Schilderswijk in The Hague.

Full View1 -- Full View2 -- Close Up1 -- Close Up2
Bag -- Shoes -- Make-up --Hair
I´m not sure about this outfit. The dress itself is very beautiful, as well as the shoes and bag, though maybe it´s too pink. I don´t like the jacket and the tie.
28-10-2009 Princess Maxima attended the KunstExpress of the Two Get There foundation, a foundation which helps vulnerable children.
The Princess is patroness for the foundation.

Full View -- Back View-- Shoes -- Close-Up -- Bag
I like a lot this jacket and trousers. They look great on Maxima. I don´t care for the brown (?) top and shoes...

The brown and red is a little male looking I don't like the boots they are somehow not very 'princessy'.

I like the red slacks, with brown top/jacket. Belt looks good from the front, but not from the back, so it may have been better to delete it. Handbag nice, as usual.

Her fashion look is like what we Americans refer to as "Country & Western"- not sure its the best look for a CPrincess, unless its a super casual/outdoor horse riding event?!.....But I love seeing Maxima out, I've missed photos of her this last week.

I love the pink-red dess with the jacket , it is the same dress she use in her visit to new york but she useed with out the jacket with a shawl, i like both ways, i love the handbag matching the fabric of the dress, how lucky she is to get this things like this, i wishi could get the same! and i love the shoe and of course thisear rings are stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the other outfir it is ok nothing espectacular!

28-10-2009 Princess Maxima attended the KunstExpress of the Two Get There foundation, a foundation which helps vulnerable children.
The Princess is patroness for the foundation.

Full View -- Back View-- Shoes -- Close-Up -- Bag

I liked this outfit. Everything is well-tailored and fits her nicely :flowers:
I'm not too fond of the blouse, though. Its color looked out of place.

Anyone know the designer of this bag?

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I really love the toggle detail and how it works with CP Maxima's outfit from last week! (although it doesnt look like the princess has anything in it?!)

:previous:

It's chocolate brown. :flowers: Yes, its very nice.

CP Maxima at the Indian MicroFinance Economic summit, Oct. 26, 2009.

I do like the color combination of Red and Hot Pink, especially on Maxima. Additionally I am fond of the modern cut on the Red jacket. However, I can faintly detect that in the last photo reveals the hot pink dress has a halter neckline, and her skin shows- a fashion "no-no".

The suede neutral shoes seem to be a favorite of the C Princess, and they work well, IMO.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=02-11-2009%20India

The red & pink outfit suits Maxima a lot. It's so pleasant to see a royal lady wearing vibrant colors. I have had enough with all this black and grey lately...

Today at the first event for the Mexico state visit. PMaxima is wearing a beautiful outfit with a gorgeous hat. Lime green and cream colored outfit. I think she looks great. I always like her hair up!:D

The green/lime outfit is lovely, loved the new hat with the lime trimmings on the feathers. The skirt is nice & fits but would look nicer if it was just a pencil skirt without the extra side bits.

The orange skirt with the bow is quite cute, I also like that headpiece, nothing to fussy or too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom