Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 2: May 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her last outfit very much . It's elegant and I love the combination of the colours with her hair and complexion .

Now that I can see the details of this jacket up close, I like it even less. They look like the type of trinkets pinned on to blouses by kindergarten teachers (no offense to teachers!). It is not an elegant look.

Mary is glowing one more time!!I loved the fur.
She's so unique.Elegant and sweet at the same time!!

Mary is glowing one more time!!I loved the fur.
She's so unique.Elegant and sweet at the same time!!

I loved the fur too, the dress is really elegant but I don't think it suited her. She looks mmm, I'm gonna say wide for a lack of a better word

I loved the fur too, the dress is really elegant but I don't think it suited her. She looks mmm, I'm gonna say wide for a lack of a better word

Maybe because she was pregnant with Isabella back than ;)

royals.web-log.nl shows Mary in a beautiful black dress--chiffon top-- Does anyone know what function she and Frederik were attendin?

royals.web-log.nl shows Mary in a beautiful black dress--chiffon top-- Does anyone know what function she and Frederik were attendin?
This was the 70th birthday of King Harald in February 2007

i had never seen this picture (posted in GREMB) of mary in a brown gala dress, taken in march 2008. did she wear it before?

link

Carlota, the only time the brown dress has been seen publicly to my knowledge was the night the pic you linked to was taken

I really like that brown gala dress. The color really looks lovely on her, and the cut of the dress is quite flattering. The gathering on the front of the dress is very nice. She should consider recycling this look.

sgl,I agree with you.It's a very flattering dress.The brown color looks nice on Mary because it matches so well with her porcelaine complexion.

I love this kind of gowns with trains.

Yes,she looks amazing,especially with all those rubies...ha ha

This is such a beautiful gown. I am pleased to see that she recycled it. The train is so dramatic, and I love this silvery color. It is perfect for a New Year's gala. My favorite part of this look was her hair. I loved her hair! It is one of the best styles I have seen her wear.

STUNNING I love the gown did that first time and have done so ever since. I think it's the colour and the neck line.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That's all I can say.

I am not too fond of Mary's gown, don't like the silver broken up by this pattern or whatever it is but overall it's another regal and professional apprearance by Mary, she's always been good at that. First class! However I am getting tired of the ruby tiara, she's wearing it to death and it's so massive, is there nothing more petite in the DRF's jewel box?

Actually she only wears this ruby tiara to the very big events, which means in 2008 she wore it twice, the New Years Court and the royal wedding. The year before she only wore it at the New Years Court. At other occasions like the birthdays in Sweden and Norway she wore her petite wedding tiara.
Given the fact that the DRF doesn't share jewellery and probably will not buy any new ones I think we will not see Mary in another tiara until she becomes queen. But 1-2 times a year isn't exactly "wearing it to death" IMO, especially since I personally love to see this ruby tiara, it's something special. :flowers:

i wonder if she use some kind of corsett to modelate her figure undernith, she looks stunning, i love the dress!

Mary definately looks like a Crown Princess!! I really like Mary in warmer colors but I still think she looks stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom