Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those! Still not sure if I like her hair, but I love the dress. Beautiful earrings, bracelet and ring. Is the bracelet part of the parure or was it added separately?

Part of the parure.

I like this look. Mary looks very elegant.

Smart, elegant look. The boatneck is very flattering, great fit to the dress. The rubies make, as an earlier poster noted, a cocktail appearance with the reduced earrings, ruby pieces in the hair and the fabulous bracelet. The hair is wonderful. Well done, a confident, stylish look

It is a shame this kind of fabric is so prone to wrinkling, yes, but I really like this look of regal simplicity for Mary. The dress was very elegant and refined and tailored to flatter her figure. I really like the shade of the dress paired with the rubies, however I am not sure about the color on Mary--it, along with the lipstick, seems to wash her out a little. As for her hair, I do not mind it, but think that, when viewing it from the side, it looks much nicer from the side displaying the jewels.

Mary looks very beautiful and every inch a Princess. I love everything about this look, she pulls it off so well.

I like her very much in this soft pink, and everything matching her lipstick her shoes and this incredible jewellery, just i would like to see a better photo of her heair the back and her jewelery? on it
I dont know if is her or her stylist who put all this wordrobe toether but incredible beautiful!

The dress was poor quality and too tight, not a success IMO. The jewels were stunning, though. ;)

Loved everything ... except the lipstick colour too young IMO ...

Mary looked lovely last night, the dress was simple yet elegant and dressy. The hairstyle she pulled off well, she has the face shape for such styles.

Thanks for the picts, marta19pl. I love Mary's hairstyle ornamented with the jewellery. She's the mistress of hairstyles! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can see, Mary looks lovely - the dress looks unique and feminine and elegant, and this shade of white appears to complement her well, but hopefully some clearer and more full photos will be released...

This is lovely. I was hoping for more posed pictures, but from what I see this really is nice.

Mary looks lovely, the upper part style gives a nice touch to the dress. I like her braid hairstyle.

The white dress is nicer than the one she wore the other night, I'm not crazy about it though. I like the hairstyle more, she looks cute.

I'd love to see a full view picture of the white dress - from what I can see, Mary looks lovely. I like the style of the dress. The bottom part incl shoes are missing.

Three out of four outfits in white, a nod to the traditional importance of the "people in white dress". Very nice.
Love this latest big ruffle version. Would have liked a pearl necklace too.
Nice to have her hairdresser travel with her! Love all the hairstyles

Last edited:
I like the double-tier bodice, her beautiful pearl earrings and that gorgeous hairstyle. White looks very good on Mary, and apparently Fred likes her appearance as well given the several admiring looks from him.

Last edited:
I love the white on Mary she looks soo amazing the earrings and the hair just lovely.

I really love the hairstyle Mary wore with the white dress. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Very pretty dress that looks great on Mary. She doesn't look as washed out in this as she did in the white pantsuit. This white seems a little softer. Love her hair.

She looks very beautiful! I also love her hairstyle.

It's nice to see more photos of this dress. I really like it...it was very elegant. I love the hair and earrings. A very understated and classic look from Mary, who looked beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom