Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing! I love the asymmetric neckline of the dress abd the perfectly placed broach.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great look.

This is what I like about Mary. She mixes and matches her formal Levee wear which I imagine is something along the lines of the gowns worn by Camilla to the Annual Opening of Parliament formal but with a touch of individuality. When it comes to daywear, Mary also has the same approach and, just like we lesser mortals, sometimes it's a straight out 'miss' rather than a hit. On those occasions we seem to see a hint of a fail that has been altered to a hit on a later engagement.

Well observed. On the whole, IMO, Mary dresses well. She does occasionally get it wrong, but then, so do most of us.

She looks absolutely fabulous in that green dress. Probably one of my favourite look of hers. The cut, brooch, glasses... perfection!

Crown Princess Mary at the Ministry of Education and Research's Elite Research awards 2023 ceremony this afternoon, February 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Only Mary could look classy while wearing D&G, in fact, I'm tempted to buy the same skirt.

She's just so wonderful, the minimal make-up was perfect as well.

Really lovely look and a very elegant outfit ,the colours too all work so well.

Everything is fine but I don't think it needs the belt especially when there are buttons at the exact same area.

Mary looks wonderful. Classic yet chic and perfect for the occasion.

Absolutely love this skirt. Gorgeous color and pattern. Perfect for this visit.

One of my favorite dresses. Mary looks beautiful

Really lovely pattern on that dress and a very beautiful appearance by the Crown Princess.

She looks amazing. Love the colorful duster jacket over the monochrome black! Perfect for the event and location.

Crown Princess Mary attended round table discussion with the Maternity Foundation and UNFPA today, March 7:

** instagram gallery **

This morning, March 8, Crown Princess Mary looked elegant and stylish at a roundtable meeting on Gender Diversity in Copenhagen:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yes a very elegant outfit on the Crown Princess and a wonderful colour suit too.

Such a great suit, love the touch with the shoes.

She looks fantastic as usual. She always knows how to style from head to toe. The pop of color with the shoes is great and the tote picks up the darker brown of the shoes. Professional, classic yet chic.

CO Mary looks beautiful as always. She is one that can wear her hair down at it always looks nice.

Crown Princess Mary looked great in a blue combination during a meeting focussed on the work of the Crown Princess Mary Center at the University of Copenhagen yesterday - simple cut that makes the blue and Mary ? shine:

** instagram gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom