Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful and classic. Mary looks amazing

Really dislike just about everything about the coat. The color is dull, the texture is what I have on a chair, the silly waistband, and odd flap closure on the shoulder. She also looks too heavily made up for day.

Lovely coat. A nice classic look. :flowers:

That said though I love the style, it's dull and a tad boring. Going with such a classic cut, I would prefer some color. Next to the other royal ladies, it's even more obvious.

Unfortunately while I don't mind pill boxes on some people, Mary isn't one I think carries it off well. If she had an updo it would improve the look a lot more. I wish we would see her in a proper hat. Some like Mathilde can pull the look off without looking aging, but to me !ary can't.

Last edited:
Lovely coat. A nice classic look. :flowers:

That said though I love the style, it's dull and a tad boring. Going with such a classic cut, I would prefer some color. Next to the other royal ladies, it's even more obvious.
I think it's a very elegant, classic coat in a very pretty colour. Timeless.

Mary tends to dress pretty discreetly to events where she is not the "main character", if you know what I mean.

I adore both Princes Mary's looks for day wear .

Not my cup of tea, especially the backside. It looks like non-matching colours, I dislike the hairpiece with ponytail hairstyle.

Very nice color and scarf. From behind, seeing her legs so oddly stilted from the too high heels ruins the look, and her feet of course.

Outside she looked amazing. I love the coat, the color is stunning. I am in love with her beautiful scarf. And her accessories. :flowers:

My only complaint outside is the bizarre fish like hat that looks plastered to her ponytail. :ermm:

Underneath I don't like as much. The top us beautiful. But it doesn't go with the skirt. The pleated skirt looks too casual, and the difference in color is off putting.

I love the red dress. It's a divine color.

CP Mary very elegant and the most well dressed Lady today!

I don't know what's the fascination with fascinators - she looks mismatched and overdone. Too fussy.

She looks wonderful. Love the print and color of the dress.

Last edited:
I love the coat but not the dress.

Except the extreme height of her high heels which look painful and are certainly not good for her feet, she looked terrific in the repeated floral dress. I like the white coat with it.

Crown Princess Mary is currently unofficial visiting Bangladesh along with Minister for Development Cooperation Ulla Tørnæs. The purpose of the visit is to focus on strengthening women's economic opportunities as part of the UN global goals number five on equality.

CP Mary looks simply lovely, appropriately dressed for this visit and the surroundings wearing sneakers, beige trousers, a light shirt and a loose bun in her hair.
She looks naturally beautiful.

http://imbo2.tv2.dk/users/editorial...0f79db1b65166f2c1b8284038f0829810ca08a11a22c6
http://imbo2.tv2.dk/users/editorial...60172190b23606cf66d78bf6ecda85469b59974fc04ea

Video:
https://www.facebook.com/billedbladet/?fref=ts

Last edited:
Usually the shoes are the only thing I don't notice unless horrible, with the rare exception. But not here.

Love the shoes. Perfect example a great pair can add a needed pop of color or interest to an otherwise plain look.

Not her best look but different. I love the pumps and the color.

Nice coat and the dress/top underneath looks like a lovely color but together, it simply doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom