Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the dress, and would have liked to have seen it without the cardigan.

:previous: I agree. It was nice to see this dress of Mary's again but I do wish she would have chosen a different cardigan. This one just makes it look as if she chose the first cardigan she could see in her wardrobe.

A mom out with her children and hubby, they look like any normal family just doing their own thing, I really like Mary's dress for it looks so ready for anything when your out shopping, dinning, playing with family.....she seems to like it quite a bit also.

I think she looks cold and the dress is really the wrong choice. A thin silk dress and then a thick cashmere cardigan doesn't seem right. Especially since Frederick has on a parka

Considering the kids are in varying levels of shorts and tshirts highly doubt it's too cold. I find Fred looks odd, a t shirt under a puffy vest. Mary looks like most women, in a lovely summer dress, who added a light sweater for the breeze.

Agree looks like she threw on first thing she found. She likely did. She is on vacation. Even royals aren't on the job, even fashion, 24/7.

Pretty dress. Nice to see again :flowers:

I just love that blouse, any Id on it? The skirt is a good, unusual color and print but I just don't favor maxi skirts for every day.

I'm not a fan of Mary's skirt since I don't really like this particular colour combination; but other than that she looks great.

The blouse is really lovely :flowers:

I don't like the skirt at all. Makes her look wide. I find color and pattern ugly.

I really like this dress and she looks ready for the day in it. It is soft looking and flowing for the fabric is sheer. Nice dress and hope Mary wears it again.

I like the dress. Shoes are awesome.

This dress looks perfect for late summer, I liked how the skirt part was softly flowing in motion. The shoes give slenderness, and match this dress very well. Very lovely look from Mary.

I'm not a huge fan of the print, either, but the dress fits really well and Mary looks well put together and very pretty.

Between the two of them, though, best dressed award goes to Frederik, which is not something I've said very often! He does the slightly rumpled dad taking his kids to school look really well. :cool:

Great dress, fits perfectly. The print is good with her brunette looks, cut cap,sleeves and the shoes are really fab. It looks comfortable too.

I am in the camp you don't have yo wear flowers to a flower show. Much like navy theme to navy event. Feels costumey.

That said I love the hat. I always love a proper hat :flowers:

The dress is pretty but I'd rather a warmer color. Black floral just doesn't scream late summer flower show.

The floral dress is one of my favorites. It is elegant and beautiful.

I love the elegant simplicity of the Ralph Lauren floral. The hat is a nice accessory.

Thank you IceFlower for showing it again, when I first saw the picture of Mary in that dress, I wonder where did I see that dress before and you gave us the info. I liked it then and like it now even more, pretty lady in a cute pretty dress and gorgeous hat with perfect make-up and jewelry. Nothing wrong with this lady and how she presents herself. And she does seems very happy with life and family and work, perfect all the way around.?

this floral dress is one of the nicest ones Mary owns, perfect fit for this event!

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 -

Is it also a custom wearing a hat when baptising a new flower (like with a ship?)
Mary wore a hat now and earlier this summer for it.

I like the dress from today but I've always loved the black flower dress from yesterday's event. Very, very pretty.

wonder why change her shoes? I think she had been pretty good all this years with all this high heels! I noticed QMaxima did that a few times! May be too many hours with high heels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom