Crown Princess Mary Pictures: Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Mary for many reasons and this episode demonstrate one of them..

Mary and Frederik greets people during their visit to Australia in November 2011.

The reporter: "This is as close as the public will get to the royal couple during their two-day visit Sydney..."
Mary hears the reporter and tap her on the shoulder: "No, it isn't, actually" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This shows so much sense of humor! :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzr1jw7aD1qgmfwso1_r2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzr1jw7aD1qgmfwso2_r5_250.gif

Last edited:
Yes the reporter was most surprised and thought it was hilarious.

Don't think she looks like Mary but thanks for that link AnnaNotherThing, I think I'll go and see that...:D

I don't think you understood, AfricanAUSSIE...I mean there is an ACTUAL Mary lookalike in the sink songs clip...and I don't mean the star of the movie...I think they are spoofing Mary, being at home in the palace in her ballgown, tiara and jewels donning the pink rubber gloves and singing along...Pause the video on 3.56 and tell me if that is not a Mary lookalike :)

I don't think you understood, AfricanAUSSIE...I mean there is an ACTUAL Mary lookalike in the sink songs clip...and I don't mean the star of the movie...I think they are spoofing Mary, being at home in the palace in her ballgown, tiara and jewels donning the pink rubber gloves and singing along...Pause the video on 3.56 and tell me if that is not a Mary lookalike :)

Yes, I did misunderstand, and you are right, there is a Mary lookalike featured! Pretty close match.:flowers:

I always thought that Josie was the image of her mother, while Bella is the image of her father. The boys are a bit more their own persons, at least facial feature wise.

Josephine is absolute a little mini Mary:wub: she looks definitely like her mother as a child! even their facial expression. I do see a little Isabella too.

Last edited:
I came across this: A zumba trainer says some people tell her that she is a true copy of Crown Princess Mary. I have heard people say that many times before, but here I must agree. The resemblance is really striking!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/10096_10151222407276985_2145112595_n.jpg

You sure that isn't Mary?
When I opened the image I thought "how daring of Mary to pose like that. Why haven't I seen that picture somewhere? It would be a small sensation.

Then I began looking for "doctoring", as if someone had superimposet Mary's likeness over some torso - but nothing.

Only when I reread your post for the third time did I realize that it isn't Mary on the picture.

I don't know if it's the angle of her head, lighting, makeup and perhaps some photoshopping that strikes a "lucky" resemblance.

Other pictures of that instructor would confirm the resemblance.

Ah yes, she does look a lot like Mary! Thanks Roskilde :flowers:

You sure that isn't Mary?
When I opened the image I thought "how daring of Mary to pose like that. Why haven't I seen that picture somewhere? It would be a small sensation.

Then I began looking for "doctoring", as if someone had superimposet Mary's likeness over some torso - but nothing.

Only when I reread your post for the third time did I realize that it isn't Mary on the picture.

I don't know if it's the angle of her head, lighting, makeup and perhaps some photoshopping that strikes a "lucky" resemblance.

Other pictures of that instructor would confirm the resemblance.

Yes, I'm sure it isn't Mary and I don't think it's fake - the woman has a profil and many other pictures on Facebook. The resemblance is just really amazing, I think ;)

She does look like Mary a lot but it isn't her. Mary's hair isn't so dark and Mary doesn't have freckles on her arms like the picture.

She does look like Mary a lot but it isn't her. Mary's hair isn't so dark and Mary doesn't have freckles on her arms like the picture.

I'm sure you are right. But women's hair colour tends to change over time (i.e. dyeing their hair), and this could be a slight darkening Mary had done - or it could simply be the lighting or the filtering of the image.

Re. the freckles I have never looked closely at Mary's shoulders on pictures. This woman looks slightly more tan than Mary usually does, so it could be explained by a summer tan (I myself show freckles when I've had a bit of sun (underneath all the red burnt skin of course)).

Anyway, that picture could fool me any day.

:previous: Your pics should come with a warning, Roskilde!

The combination of Frederik in full dress uniform and children has a tendency to make some members go ga-ga. - Am I right, Polyseco? :p

Apart from that you are right. It's from M&F's visit to Hanstholm in 2011. Week #35.

Back
Top Bottom