Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel the same as you. Maria Olkympia is seventeen years old, she is probabley experiencing her first crush. What´s trashy about this picture?I find it normal and lovely.

Absolutely agree! I do not see anything trashy about this picture. Both are well groomed and posed just fine in all honestly. They are doing nothing provocative -no hands down pants etc. she is very much a young lady and clearly they are crushing on one another. They are teens in "young love." There is nothing wrong with this picture. I too would love to know what is trashy about this!

What did I mean by Euro-trash? Well, how about unlady-like. I can't imagine either one of her grandmother's (granted, both ladies from a different generation) would think of this as a lady-like pose.

Their legs are crossed over one another and they are sitting in front of each other -they are not doing anything out of the ordinary.

And... One has to realize that her grandmothers come from a different day and age! Young people of Anna-Maria and Mrs Millers time were not as affectionate in public. It's the 21st century and this is really innocent!

Now if she was sprawled on top of the young man and had hands down pants among other things, then I would say it was trashy and compare her to her grandmothers.

But... In all honestly, you can't compare two different generations (with one in between) as you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her daughter Maria-Olympia looks more like her aunt (aunt from the right on the picture) than with her mother.

Princess Marie Chantal published in her instragam this picture and she says " My number 5 wearing 8"

Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Marie Chantal posted a photo of the family for Christmas; I wonder if this was on their Christmas card: Instagram

Marie Chantal posted a photo of the family for Christmas; I wonder if this was on their Christmas card: Instagram
What a lovely family picture!
Five children so gorgeous..
Olympia is more beauty, her younger brothers are really growing up and become handsome :ROFLMAO:

I loved the photo with the whole family. Yes, I believe it is their Christmas card for this year.

maria-olympia is the covergirl of the newest tatler issue. source: mc instagram

Maria-Olympia is such a beauty, like her mother.

Sorry ... I'm still of the opinion that this "glamour girl" image isn't the appropriate one for the teenage Maria Olympia. That cover just reeks of a Paris Hilton-vibe. So unlike her gracious and classy grandmother - Queen Anne Marie.

Sorry ... I'm still of the opinion that this "glamour girl" image isn't the appropriate one for the teenage Maria Olympia. That cover just reeks of a Paris Hilton-vibe. So unlike her gracious and classy grandmother - Queen Anne Marie.

I fully agree! That´s jet-set, not royal style.

I loved the interview in Tatler. For me, Olympia is a perfectly normal teenager despite her status of semi royalty.

I agree about the interview. But the way she poses for the pics are not very appropriate for a young princess and it reminds me more of a hollywood starlet.

On the other hand, her aunt, Pss Theodora, daughter of a king, is an aspiring starlet, so I doubt Pss Olympia's actions are pearl-clutch worty.

On the other hand, her aunt, Pss Theodora, daughter of a king, is an aspiring starlet, so I doubt Pss Olympia's actions are pearl-clutch worty.

That is a fact I´m not very fond of, either:ermm: I´m pretty sure she only can do a carreer like this because her father´s not in charge of a throne anymore...

Back
Top Bottom